Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did PSJ just unfollow Siwon on ig? -_- i thought they are buddy buddy since ‘she was pretty’.. he always commented on his ig though :sweatingbullets:

I think it’s because Siwon unfollowed him first, I don’t see PSJ in Siwon’s following list...

i've just noticed that. in hpl bts, kjw approached pmy so close in bed, so she blocked him by her arm(3:17) and pushed him a little bit with her fist(3:22). haha she's so cute.:lol:

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

i've just noticed that. in hpl bts, kjw approached pmy so close in bed, so she blocked him by her arm(3:17) and pushed him a little bit with her fist(3:22). haha she's so cute.:lol:

And look at 3:10 when kjw hug her, she even clenched her fingers instead of hugging him lol

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I'm still wondering why HPLs ratings are low... I checked the ratings of PMYs other dramas and all of them have fairly high ratings.  I think the highest was "Remember" then "City Hunter"?

How is TVN different from other networks? MBC, SBS, KBS, JTBC? 

Because i checked the TV shows ratings on TVN, their highest rated drama "Goblin" (which I love!) got an 18% Nationwide ratings. But PMY s Remember (SBS), got as high as 20% in Nationwide ratings.

Hmmmm... is it because the other channels are local Korean channels and TVN is cable channel? and not everyone has cable? lol.

By analogy, it's like not everyone has HBO, Fox, Discovery channels on their TV.

KBS, SBS and MBC are terrestrial channels. No need to subscribe to any cable tv provider to watch their shows, naturally their ratings are higher and of different bracket.

TVN, JTBC, OCN are cable channels. 

Goblin is a cable drama so the 18% is very much a blockbuster already not simply classified as high as this seldom happens. But Goblin no longer holds the record of highest episode ratings for cable drama. It is already Sky Castle. For highest average ratings of cable drama, Reply 1988 holds the record. 

HPL ratings is not very low, I will not write what dramas but there were cable dramas in the past with less than 1% in ratings. It can all be googled. 

2 minutes ago, leek said:

HPL ratings is not very low

yeah, thats what I thought too.. its a cable drama. Its like if you wanted to watch Game of Thrones, if you don't have HBO.. you'd wait for it to be uploaded somewhere online, you are not going to subscribe to cable to get HBO. LOL.

Thats why Im not worried about HPL ratings in Korea. Because I am pretty confident that its doing very well internationally and even KJW gained more fans and followers. 

i guess thats one of the downside of internet and streaming online, it kinda kills the television business... thats why those who came up with Netflix had such a billion dollar idea! :)

Somebody here please post the scene when LYJ patted Miso's hair and both smiling and he said I love u... 

Their smiles was so beautiful

:joy:

the dramas that can get high ratings are usually dramas that can capture the interest of older generations because they are the ones who like to watch tv and not via online streaming. A fangirling theme I think is not very relatable to grandmas and grandpas. :lol:

by the way do you guys know that there is a DM group chat here in Soompi? i suggest you dm your forum BFF's here if you want to say something that may sound negative to the eyes of the fans of PMY's HPL partner. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

CONGRATS PARK SEO JOON NO. 30 FORBES KOREA 2019 RANKING but based on 2018 income.

Lower than last year's rank 22 but remember in 2017 he had a drama and a movie and also many KPop in this year's list than last year. 

• Like 3

:kiss_wink: his income is at no 9 out of 40 celebs in this list.. wow so many idols in the list~ only a few actors are listed..

• Like 2

Oh holy moly , I’m shocked, I was reading  the comments on utube today, when I started reading, it was +35,795.***m views and after like 3 or 4 hours I checked again it’s already +35.825.***m views rn.

It’s crazy +29k views in less than 5 hours, can y’all believe that! 

I'm rewatching WWWSK again, and I have to say I feel different this time.

A good kind of different, even better than the first time I questioned if PPC were real.

Tbh, I enjoy watching hpl.. I smiled like a fool lol.. I don't know is it just me but everything in the drama keep reminds me of PSJ:joy: everytime they mentioned lion/saja (refer to Ryan) reminds me of PSJ upcoming movie.. Also leon and simba:tounge_xd: 

SDM bestie,  Seonju.. Her name keeps bothering me:joy: Also many lines about the celebrities, media, rumours too. I'm sure PMY could relate so much with these coincidences

• Like 2

What if the dating rumour didn't came out, wondering what we see or feel right now when we see PPC's interaction. <_< maybe still feel the same or maybe won't too be biased because of them:D

12 hours ago, leek said:

CONGRATS PARK SEO JOON NO. 30 FORBES KOREA 2019 RANKING but based on 2018 income.

Lower than last year's rank 22 but remember in 2017 he had a drama and a movie and also many KPop in this year's list than last year. 

I think now days many other shiper joint this Thread, hope you all enjoy this thread don't be annoying. This Thread for ppc LOL

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What if the dating rumour didn't came out, wondering what we see or feel right now when we see PPC's interaction. <_< maybe still feel the same or maybe won't too be biased because of them:D

Maybe this thread Will not special. Maybe this thread didn't get 712 pages in one year.  There are many things that we have discussed here. The coincidences aren't enough to make us belive about them. Honestly i' was happy that the rumor came out.  The matter about the time.  Even though, there were rumor about them before wwwsk, it wouldn't be bigger if the reporter released the news about their dating , a month after wwwsk ending ( it's just my opinion)

This thread is special because it’s still active till now even tho the creator has left the thread  and never comes back since last year...

there are ppl who said PPS are delusional and unable to move on from WWWSK. hahahhahaha ok.

incase other ppl dont know, knetz and reporters in Korea think PPC are secretly dating too duhhh... not just us PPS :tounge_xd:

that is why this thread is special~~ 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

I think now days many other shiper joint this Thread, hope you all enjoy this thread don't be annoying. This Thread for ppc LOL

I seldom post here before but I always read here and for your information I posted here in 2018 long before many of you. You can search this thread old posts.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This thread is special because it’s still active till now even tho the creator has left the thread  and never comes back since last year...

This thread still active coz we had so many things to discuss. I Miss miseojoon also. Maybe she Will come back as soon as PPC announce their wedding..kekek:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1