[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

at this point, im 3000% sure that PPC is real.. but they are younger thn SSC and i dont think they will get married soon.. i just hope they can happily date for a long time (like rain/KTH, JS/LBY, Gummy/JJS) and get married whenever they are ready. i just hope they will make it to the end~~ 

I love PPC 3000

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

actually i watched DOTS way bfore their dating rumours came out. (i think i skipped many scenes and didnt finish the whole drama coz i was busy and i only watched SJK/SHK scenes)... SHK is really famous but i only know SJK from RM.. i didnt hv any expectation on their chemistry or anything.. however, i watched DOTS and i jst thought SJK had a crush on SHK jst based on my feelings alone.. even my sister said SHK is so beautiful and SJK is gonna fall for her...  that’s y i said i dunno how to xplain it hehe..  there was something about how he looked at her.. his eyes are full of love in that drama.. however, i was skeptical about actors dating IRL and i dont want to dwell on it so i didnt do any follow up on them after that. i dont watch bts, their interviews, fanmeetings etc.. nxt time i heard about them, they were getting married.. i was really shocked.. then my sister said to me “didnt u say it bfore that SJK has a thing for SHK lol”?... that was my only experience with SSC.. with PPC, my feeling is stronger coz im super invested in this ship this time..

honestly PPC and SSC are different ppl. i couldnt compare them even if i want to.. im jst saying they give out the same vibes to me based on what i saw on screen.. 

• Like 2

In my case, I never planned on watching DOTS, it was just recommended by a friend and I was looking for something to binge watch. Not really a kdrama fan either before. lol. Although I knew SHK because of full house and endless love. I dont know SJK before. That hospital scene in DOTS where SJK saw a glance of SHK while the curtain is closing, it was in slow motion (if you saw DOTS youll know what Im talking about).. i felt an unexplainable flutter (LOL), so I continued watching. But what really made me feel that there's something more between them, was the way SJK looked at SHK (scenes where SHK cleaned his wound in the hospital, where he was tying her hair, their date in the tent.. there's a lot!) after watching the series, I checked online about them,  there wasnt much about them dating, but "rumored". But I always felt theres definitely more.... until I saw that FM of SJK (also in China) that SHK attended. there! I finally got proof! LOL! they did not admit anything, but yeah that made me sure about them.:wub:

Same with PPC, dont know much about PMY before, only saw it because I enjoyed watching PSJ in FFMW. But that scene on the ferry on their blockbuster date... I felt PSJs eyes on PMY.. not as  LYJ to KMS...  actually I have stronger feelings about them! Thats why Im so grateful for the fact that they are neighbors in real life and that Cosmo event (also in China).. because those are beyond WWWSK. and of course those coincidences and counting...:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

If you knew and have seen SJK in his other works before DOTS, he is a very good actor (he already has Daesang) and he stares girls intensely on screen. Soompi fan wars at that time in 2016 were hot. It was even a long time argument that time because ChaeKi, His ship with MCW in his previous drama said he was flirty off screen too and stared intensely too and they considered The Innocent Man kisses hotter. SJK also had shippers with PBY. He was even rumored with PMY during SKKS. You can ask many long time solid PMY some of them believed he really liked her before. He also had shippers with Song Ji Hyo in Running Man because he was always too sweet with her.

Those who knew and familiar of his history of flirting with girls on and off cam did not expect DOTS to be different. They thought it was just another flirting moves for SJK.

For SHK part, she and Hyun Bin were also hot together in Worlds Within and it was revealed later on they were secretly dating. But we can never really tell because I watched Memories of the Alhambra and Hyun Bin also looks at PSH as if he is really in love. She has a bf in real life but their acting on MOA made some fans shipped them.

While PSJ is friendly with girls, he is always kinda aloof and not as flirty as SJK.  

Our own PMY here, no one can fully guess she and LMH were dating by just watching City Hunter. They were kinda flirty off screen and not aloof. 

So, we can never really tell what goes on in real life. 

I also think after LMH experience PMY has changed a lot. She is not open now if she has true feelings for the guy. She was very close to JCW off cam and others say they were dating but we can never really know that for sure. 

The only clue with PPC which I guess is very strong is that Korean media insiders do not consider their dating rumors as fake news. That speaks volumes.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

As long as I know , pmy' got rumor only Twice ( based on Korean news,not shipper). First Lee Minho, she admited, second with psj ( she denied,but open possibility on the future). I think because her trauma, she wouldn't be caught anymore. I think denied is the best thing that they did. Psj had so much CF, then for Pmy' she can do whatever she want to do now ( CF n drama). However their denied , we should respect it. Just pretend that they were just friend, but actually we belive they have something. I belive k-entertaiment is better in information than us:D

• Like 4

That is why Korean drama couples are hard to ship. No one really knew what happened between the past drama couples who displayed extra sweetness on and off screens. Some of them dated in real life, some of them had a "some" relationship, some were merely friends and it all happened without any public confirmation.

That is why for PPC my motto is "prepare for the worst but pray for the best"

It is not good to be very delulu also, because no one can predict the future and I want to save myself from hurts and disappointments just because of fangirling.

Life does not offer definite guarantees, I know, but I reserve the feeling of being hurt and disappointed only in my personal lovelife not the lovelives of actors and actresses who do not even personally know me. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

As long as I know , pmy' got rumor only Twice ( based on Korean news,not shipper). First Lee Minho, she admited, second with psj ( she denied,but open possibility on the future). I think because her trauma, she wouldn't be caught anymore. I think denied is the best thing that they did. Psj had so much CF, then for Pmy' she can do whatever she want to do now ( CF n drama). However their denied , we should respect it. Just pretend that they were just friend, but actually we belive they have something. I belive k-entertaiment is better in information than us:D

PMY dated other actors in the past aside from Lee Min Ho. PMY's own admission last year after WWWSK:

"I have dated other actors secretly in the past but none of them was named Park Seo Joon"

PPC shippers reasoning because PSJ is not his real name. :lol:

• LOL 1

Seeing as how this thread is making comparisons to SongSong couple, I can’t add much to that since I didn’t watch DoTS when it was available, I feel when it comes to news about any couple in particular.

There are generally 2 kinds of news with regards to dating or the couple being together

(1) Mr A & Ms B are currently dating and have developed feelings during the drama, they have been dating for (x) months/ years or in some rare cases weeks. For me, this is one of the most dangerous signs that the relationship might not last, even though there are some that’s still going strong, but in an ideal world, this is not the best way to go about it. If you need reminding, this was also how LMH and PMY were revealed to the general public, causing massive attention and PMY getting attacked left right centre.

(2) Mr A & Ms B are currently engaged, usually with no real details about how Long they have been dating for. Wedding dates to be set in x months, weeks or years (extreme case). For all its worth, when a couple is revealed to the public in this way, to put it bluntly, it’s pretty hard for them to call off the engagement or I could be wrong but I don’t remember many cases happening probably one or two with slightly older actresses and actors but for the younger generation it’s almost a guaranteed to happen kind of thing.

For our PPC, our captain PSJ has actually made an attempt to spend more time with PMY. So the standard reason for break up like drifted apart due to busy schedules, we all know here it is very likely not to happen since they are like 200m away?  For the record, if I want to buy groceries or food i got to travel further than that, so it’s really close.

I have not been seeing the BTS of HPL but I might tune in soon right after I finish watching another popular drama on the same day on a non-cable channel. However, if what I read here is correct, there really isn’t much to worry about, I’m sure knowing PMY’s rather cautious approach towards scandals and her supposedly oozing chemistry with co-stars, I will be one of those people who wish her the best in her career as well as look forward to the special announcement by either of our captains (not the dating one of course):D

P.S: I was kind of surprised it took so Long for the HPL leads to have a shipping thread, but still Glad it eventually did since it gives our captain PMY recognition of her acting skills.

See you all in a bit. Happy advanced weekend. :lol:

• Like 2

FOR ME NOTHING BEATS WWWSK Chemistry. 

KNetz new comments about HPL last night. We all have different tastes, different opinions:

Spoiler

1. [+142,-3]
Their chemistry is the best. Every episode is so precious. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+108,-0]
It's childish, but fun. ㅠㅠㅠ When will the adult romance scenes begin? 

3. [+70,-1]
Please start dating and show us adult romcom scenes quickly^_^

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY dated other actors in the past aside from Lee Min Ho. PMY's own admission last year after WWWSK:

"I have dated other actors secretly in the past but none of them was named Park Seo Joon"

Really? I thought that there were Miss translation. As long as I know, your translation based on Koreanboo right? 

I have a question, many of you suspect there was something going on around 2017 with PPC, what about PMY going on the show "Sweetheart in Your Ear?" I read that he was the one who was flirty while Minyoung wasn't and kept it friendly. But I'm just curious on what you guys think about her being on the show in 2017 relating to PPC rumors?

10 minutes ago, itzzy said:

I have a question, many of you suspect there was something going on around 2017 with PPC, what about PMY going on the show "Sweetheart in Your Ear?" I read that he was the one who was flirty while Minyoung wasn't and kept it friendly. But I'm just curious on what you guys think about her being on the show in 2017 relating to PPC rumors?

who do you mean by "he"? PSJ or LJG?

31 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Really? I thought that there were Miss translation. As long as I know, your translation based on Koreanboo right? 

There was actually a Korean article for it not only Koreaboo. Hundreds of articles about PPC from early August 2018 interviews many were posted here in the thread with Papago or Google translate and there were articles that mentioned her saying while she has dated secretly before it was not PSJ. 

As there was no video of her interview, we can never be sure of her exact words.

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

who do you mean by "he"? PSJ or LJG?

LJG :) i read that many ppl thought he was flirting and Minyoung was being friendly, and their scenes ended up more romantic due to the editing?

3 minutes ago, itzzy said:

LJG :) i read that many ppl thought he was flirting and Minyoung was being friendly, and their scenes ended up more romantic due to the editing?

ohhh. I dont really know much about the series. lol.. did not watch it.. but I always thought PMY see him like a brother because they've known each other from the past.. 

57 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

pmy didn't said that she have dated other actors secretly but none of them was psj. 

she said "of course, I had dated secretly.(refer to imh. it means "as you know, i had experience of dating." ) but i'm not dating with psj now."

• Thanks 2