[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

You know what, this new batch of posters here are bad vibes. I miss the days when I was lurking here during WWWSK airing and all I saw were good vibes and not dictating others what to post and not being bossy and rude. Others now here act as if they personally knew PMY and PSJ.

Remember karma, all of us are never sure about them only delulu. If you want good karma for your ship, do not be rude on this thread like you own it and disrespecting others.

15 minutes ago, leek said:

You know what, this new batch of posters here are bad vibes. I miss the days when I was lurking here during WWWSK airing and all I saw were good vibes and not dictating others what to post and not being bossy and rude. Others now here act as if they personally knew PMY and PSJ.

Remember karma, all of us are never sure about them only delulu. If you want good karma for your ship, do not be rude on this thread like you own it and disrespecting others.

Sorry, you feel that way... but again, NO ONE here is dictating what to post. disagreeing is not dictating. I dont see anyone being rude or bossy. I think its ok to be vocal to disagree on a post and state your opinion if that post is being over analyzing. 

But at some point you got to let some things go.. because we all have different opinions here. Agree to disagree and Respect. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, endensia said:

Another coincidence ;) 

I remember few days ago PMY posted led mask CF in her IG :D

And the video that she posted just few days ago it has been posted by the DPC account since March 20th, hmmm something fishy 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

I think @seoseo only want to support pmy drama HPL, how about ? i have seen you in asdal Thread so please, i think you are shiper from psj drama 2017 with other co star, you leave annoying comment here and you are always focus to make pmy not good for PSJ. I watch you, i read all this page and i just joint and comment start from some of you compare pmy and psj who's more popular.

Finally someone got it..this @leek alway try to make pmy look bad..i don't care about rank who more popular and so on it doesn't matter..this is why pmy fan doesn't like she be in rumour with famous actor cause in the end pmy who will got more hate..i not even psj fan..but i will support and respect all pmy co star..i like to look in this thread because i can see and feel the different that ppc talk about..after all this thread is still about pmy..

8 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Finally someone got it..this @leek alway try to make pmy look bad..i don't care about rank who more popular and so on it doesn't matter..this is why pmy fan doesn't like she be in rumour with famous actor cause in the end pmy who will got more hate..i not even psj fan..but i will support and respect all pmy co star..i like to look in this thread because i can see and feel the different that ppc talk about..after all this thread is still about pmy..

okay @seoseo forget it about that topic, we are here to support psj and pmy cause we love psj and pmy we don't like compare them, both of them so special for us 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

okay @seoseo forget it about that topic, we are here to support psj and pmy cause we love psj and pmy we don't like compare them, both of them so special for us 

I have been reading this thread since start of WWWSK I have a post here before this thread reached page 100 long before any of you were here. Now you guys have become paranoid and rude that some people here are not fans of PPC. 

This PPC ship have become TOXIC everywhere. In instagram, all PPC shippers do is to be offensive towards KJW.

• Like 1

guys guys guys please....

Let's stick to talking about NICE things only.

Honestly, I've been thinking of leaving this PPC forum. Not because changes of heart, but it just annoying to read arguments here. I love it when we go deluluing in here and reposting our favs scenes of WWWSK and PPC news. 

FYI, I forced my bro to watch WWWSK ( cuz he such a jackass when it comes about kdramas). Guess what? He finished watched it just in a week. He said it is a perfect drama with all emotions. He's not a type who easily cry. Then he watch another dramas, but couldn't finish it all cuz he said nothing is as good as WWWSK.

That's how amazing WWWSK drama is. 

20190430-172553.png

So everyone please only good vibes here.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

So everyone please only good vibes here

Yes.. pleeeease let's do this! Let's just stick to this and just stop being soooo negative! i jumped this ship only because I feel fluttery with all the delulus, because there's always a grain of truth in there..:heart::love:

• Like 3