[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

this was the video I was talking about weeks ago! its a fancam of PPC after shooting that unlimited crabs restaurant scene! too bad it was cut... 

whoever owns the video ia such a tease! please upload the whole video! LoL!

Oooops. they removed the video again.. they kept removing it online..  LOL! This video must be off limits.. :D 

On 4/27/2019 at 7:56 AM, quietobserver said:

PMY surely a chemistry queen. She do looks good with anyone. Its amazing that we can feel the romance in her dramas. Of course...more love can be seen in WWWSK. :D

She really good at creating chemistry with whoever she works with. I am not enjoying the new Drama. I really thought I would but not my cup of tea. Still wish their Drama succeeds as TVN pushes it daily. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Oh holy moly , I’m shocked, I was reading  the comments on utube today, when I started reading, it was +35,795.***m views and after like 3 or 4 hours I checked again it’s already +35.825.***m views rn.

It’s crazy +29k views in less than 5 hours, can y’all believe that! 

Comments on what? What's the video about?

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think she's referring to the one on the bed scene, after PSJ kissed PMY on forehead, nose and lips.. :D

How the heck did you know that @zashi23?? 

Hahaahahahahahahaha 

R u the one I talked to on Instagram last week? 

She's right, I was talking about the bed scene Lol

@Matilda_Anne ,

And yes she's right, I was talking bout the comments of the BS on utube. @tali58

On 4/28/2019 at 7:43 AM, leek said:

@seoseo From what I understood of your previous post, you said we can never be sure how much PMY salary and other income are. You somehow expressed doubt on the validity of media ranking and implying maybe PMY should also be among the highest paid actresses it is just that no one knows for sure how much she is really earning. 

That is why my reply was about taxes because her salary and other earnings are reported to the Tax Bureau yearly. Taxes are computed based on the salary and other income. That is why the media knew and able to make a ranking of the salaries of actors and actresses, because once financial statements are submitted to the government, it will become public record.

I talk about pmy cause this is pmy thead..and some artist on list got almost same payment as early pmy career..so mean the list its not 100% actual.. 

Off course i not believe the ranking..even the new list of forbes rank not actual..even celebrity are not really popular n don't have many cf on list even higher than psj rank who got many cf n hit drama..gov have data but they can public the value of asset without the individual approval..if someone did not pay tax off course gov will reveal without permission..i working with gov in this department even i not korean basically same..this valuation ranking is not the same  to rank richer person ..anyway it up to you..this rank not even important..cause this rank base on current work not true value asset..that why i don't care who on list..

Note*please do not reply this anymore cause this is shipper thead not ranking thread

• Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

How the heck did you know that @zashi23?? 

Hahaahahahahahahaha 

R u the one I talked to on Instagram last week? 

She's right, I was talking about the bed scene Lol

@Matilda_Anne ,

And yes she's right, I was talking bout the comments of the BS on utube. @tali58

Well, you always talk about that scene here. LOL! 

No, we never talked in Instagram.

I also like that "I love you" scene on their bed scene.. it doesnt look acting to me..:rolleyes:

but... I dont visit Youtube to watch their bed scene.. I have that scene saved on my phone. :joy:

Trust me.. that scene is one hell of a give away that they are definitely REAL! 

from the the way they touch each other, the stares, the breathing, the hugging, the kiss! observe PMY on those scenes. her hand is always gripping on PSJs left arm, especially when he kissed her forehead, then nose and her lips. and yes the way they said I love you to eacj other.^_^

If I want to feel the love, I watch that scene..:heart:

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Well, you always talk about that scene here. LOL! 

No, we never talked in Instagram.

I also like that "I love you" scene on their bed scene.. it doesnt look acting to me..:rolleyes:

but... I dont visit Youtube to watch their bed scene.. I have that scene saved on my phone. :joy:

Trust me.. that scene is one hell of a give away that they are definitely REAL! 

from the the way they touch each other, the stares, the breathing, the hugging, the kiss! observe PMY on those scenes. her hand is always gripping on PSJs left arm, especially when he kissed her forehead, then nose and her lips. and yes the way they said I love you to eacj other.^_^

If I want to feel the love, I watch that scene..:heart:

WHAT? I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THAT SCENE??? 

Excuse me! I’m not the only one who always talk about that here!!! You embarrassed me

:D LOL

i usually don’t watch that on utube because i have all of those scenes saved on my instagram,but somebody told me that our new goal is to make that video to reach 100m views ,so as a good shipper I’m helping it. Hahaha

They are not straight or not normal if during that scene they don’t feel anything towards each other.

Also i love it when he said SARANGHAE, it was so so so so so real (I always screaming whenever I heard that)! And when he says that ,PMY’s eyes was moving side to side..

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, seoseo said:

Note*please do not reply this anymore cause this is shipper thead not ranking thread

So, other fans here write about ranking, write about other actors and actresses some even to the extent of being disrespectful and offensive to the eyes of fans of HPL,  but you forbid only me? I have seen you in other ships thread for PMY so, can I ask too why are you here when you are not 100% PPC? :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leek said:

So, other fans here write about ranking, write about other actors and actresses some even to the extent of being disrespectful and offensive to the eyes of fans of HPL,  but you forbid only me? I have seen you in other ships thread for PMY so, can I ask too why are you here when you are not 100% PPC? :rolleyes: 

I dont think something is written here that is offensive and disrespectful to HPL fans. Not watching the show is not disrespectful and offensive. I believe you're the one who said that PMY should not have done HPL because its not good for her career to win her best actress awards. Would you consider that offensive and disrespectful? 

And I think what @seoseo was trying to say is that do not prolong that whole ranking conversation thing anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leek said:

I think @seoseo only want to support pmy drama HPL, how about ? i have seen you in asdal Thread so please, i think you are shiper from psj drama 2017 with other co star, you leave annoying comment here and you are always focus to make pmy not good for PSJ. I watch you, i read all this page and i just joint and comment start from some of you compare pmy and psj who's more popular.

OMG  Everyone... We can give our opinion in here ,as long as we don't give badmouth to pmy' n psj. In here there are solid fans from pmy' n psj and without that's fans, we don't know psj n pmy' habbits.  I think u guys just argue something that simple matter. Take it easy, don't too much over analyze. Respect people's opinion. 

Just friendly reminder that this forum is "paradise" :)

I personally think that everybody (including the others with no label "PPC shippers") with good will is freely to come and post in this thread.

Absolutely we have different opinions sometimes, but please refrain to use harsh words and point out the others with label PPC shippers or not. If you want to take it personally, please continue by private message.

:heart:

• Like 3