[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, muishami said:

Her interview is kinda sad to read to be honest.Did she actually said something good about PSJ as a person?

"During the interview, Park Min Young first mentioned the great chemistry between her and Park Seo Jun that everyone keeps commenting on.

She said, "I've always thought Park Seo Jun was an excellent actor, but I got to realize this even more while working together. Park Seo Jun's character certainly was not an easy character to act. Park Seo Jun's character portrayal was unbelievably great, though. That helped me to act my character more naturally." She added, "I felt like we got on well from the beginning thanks to Park Seo Jun. He led me well. I'm happy that I had an opportunity to lead a drama with him."

Courtesy of SBS Star 08/02/2018

• Like 16

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

So did I and a few others from here. I started that thread exactly one year on the same day I started this thread...just a coincidence LOL.

My ship will dock here...no more 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Happily aboard....docking here too....enjoying the shore.....will sail soon once the weather becomes clear and the sea has calmed down

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

"During the interview, Park Min Young first mentioned the great chemistry between her and Park Seo Jun that everyone keeps commenting on.

She said, "I've always thought Park Seo Jun was an excellent actor, but I got to realize this even more while working together. Park Seo Jun's character certainly was not an easy character to act. Park Seo Jun's character portrayal was unbelievably great, though. That helped me to act my character more naturally." She added, "I felt like we got on well from the beginning thanks to Park Seo Jun. He led me well. I'm happy that I had an opportunity to lead a drama with him."

Courtesy of SBS Star 08/02/2018

Okay you got me at ‘he led me well’ i’ll never leaving this ship untill they find their true love (PRAYING BOTH OF THEM WILL GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER IN THE FUTURE) *back to watch ep 13 kiss scene*  :wub:

• Like 9

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/01/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-director-talks-park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dramas-success/

He added, “Both Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So are difficult characters to play. When imagining the web novel or reading the webtoon, the image of the characters is already drawn. However, when filming for the drama, they’re hard characters to materialize through reciting the script or expressing [themselves]. I thought that by default, actors with [strong] acting skills should play these roles. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s synchronization with their characters is a high 200 percent. In addition, both actors have strong acting skills that maximize their characters, so I personally don’t think there is a better cast than them.”

The director continuously praised the actors and stated, “Park Seo Joon perfected the cool character of the vice president with not only his looks, but his acting as well. Park Min Young synchronized completely with her character to the point where she was also chosen in webtoon fans’ imaginary castings before the drama even started. After the drama ended, I thought, ‘Who else could have played these characters if not Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young?’ I think their chemistry and acting was so good that even the fans of the webtoon praised them.”

Concerning their dating rumor, he commented, “I was very shocked after seeing their dating news. I think the actors’ immersion into their characters was incredible. In the drama, the character Lee Young Joon only sees one girl and thinks, ‘She’s the only one.’ Mi So is the same way. Their chemistry was amazing because these two actors expressed themselves very well through their acting.”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

MY's Media Photos....

She is GLOWING.....

88794f93gy1ftv2o642woj20go0p0gn3.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

88794f93gy1ftv2o6egi5j20xc1e0b29.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2o6crlzj20xc1e0e81.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2o61wlxj20i20c1t96.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2o62dikj20i20c1t99.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qnj1sej20p00gogny.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qnfa79j20i20c1dgb.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qnujy4j20xc1e07wh.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qnkiivj20fk0ncjzq.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qnr0g8j20im0rx49f.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qrovasj20a90fe0t4.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qrqzikj20p00gomz7.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qs7zjej20xc1e01kx.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2qrrnaij20fk0ncq5i.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q57cnej20go0b40u1.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q5n1h3j21e00xc1jo.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q58qvlj20hs0bumxg.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q58zmhj20fk0adgom.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q58z7bj20go0p074x.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q58wvfj20go0b474l.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q8uq7wj20eg09ndg8.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q9adfsj20xc1e07wh.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2q8txw7j20hs0qomys.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2p6vpb9j20xc1e04qp.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2p6prbvj20jg0t6wg7.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2p6pv27j20jg0t6wgj.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2p6rjvgj20p00gowhs.jpg

88794f93gy1ftv2p6p9wsj20jf0cy0tm.jpg

Remember these two colors for me okay? Blue and Pink....just keep that in mind for now...LOL

Ladies, if all the woman who drunk last night would be look so fresh, stunning and beautiful like her.... I will always drunk every night:tounge_wink::joy:  Her glowing now are different compare to all her interviews after all her drama.  Yes, she is beautiful as always but all per pictures that came out today....WOW:heart:  I am look like PSJ who always open mount while staring at her.  I'm really fascinated with her since then like PSJ.   But PSJ is more because he was captured by her beauty since High Kick (PMY debut on TV) as he said in the presscon and me I started from I AM SAM.   My daughter said, wow mama she is really beautiful like me...hahahahah

• Like 8

After the translation came out about PMY's interview I had to take a nap....my brain went numb.  

I also had the feeling she wasn't going to pull any punches with her answers but reading her thoughts....the disappointment....in the dating rumor that has overshadowed WWWSK and her co-workers.....stressed out enough to make her take a drink...made me feel so sad.

What was probably a budding interest in each other because of working together daily is now put on the back burner because of the delirium those crazy articles caused.  After seeing how close they both are to the cast and crew its a shame if PSJ can not join them on that reward vacation because of scheduling conflicts.  If ever there was a time to show up...this is the time.  They have made their position very clear.  They were not dating 3 years ago nor are they currently in a relationship.  Put all those naysayers to shame...keep your chin up and as PSJ said he didn't do anything wrong. 

PSJ...try to go on that trip.  You deserve it!  PMY is going.  You both have NOTHING to hide.  Everybody on WWWSK worked their tails off and it showed....what a great group of people.  You can see the love in that last BTS with everybody hugging...keeping the BEST hug for last....:heart:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mcdc said:

After the translation came out about PMY's interview I had to take a nap....my brain went numb.  

I also had the feeling she wasn't going to pull any punches with her answers but reading her thoughts....the disappointment....in the dating rumor that has overshadowed WWWSK and her co-workers.....stressed out enough to make her take a drink...made me feel so sad.

What was probably a budding interest in each other because of working together daily is now put on the back burner because of the delirium those crazy articles caused.  After seeing how close they both are to the cast and crew its a shame if PSJ can not join them on that reward vacation because of scheduling conflicts.  If ever there was a time to show up...this is the time.  They have made their position very clear.  They were not dating 3 years ago nor are they currently in a relationship.  Put all those naysayers to shame...keep your chin up and as PSJ said he didn't do anything wrong. 

PSJ...try to go on that trip.  You deserve it!  PMY is going.  You both have NOTHING to hide.  Everybody on WWWSK worked their tails off and it showed....what a great group of people.  You can see the love in that last BTS with everybody hugging...keeping the BEST hug for last....:heart:

He did say in one of his interviews that he wouldn't have any break as he needs to start filming his movie very soon. Don't keep your hope too high about him joining the Phuket trip. 

• Like 4

well, i still keep on believing in this ship, despite all the denials and stuff.

as long as there is no news that one of them are seeing someone else i can still hold on to the hope that they are either together at present or in the near future.

we as fans have to give them time and space, i know we very very much want to see them out in the open together. but spreading bad rumours will only push them far from the public :(

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sugohaeso said:

i suddenly have the urge to talk about this one story of a canadian ice dance couple, scott moir and tessa virtue.

they've been friends and partners for 20 years but they manage to stick through to it without being necessarily in a relationship, though the fans are clearly sure the signs have been presented there. the way they behave is that of a marriage couple but nothing is declared as of now. 

what unfortunate is, not even their longtime fans in the know of their true relationship as these two have always stated that they are merely business partners (it's impeccable of an outright denial, though the looks they give to each other and their closeness are one hell of an exhibit), and i think they are beyond great of covering up such things that could come off as obvious, but still...nil. only hearsays and not legitimate proofs saying they're together, and that's that.

what i want to say is that, if they can hang on with the hope of something subtle and little why can't us? 

i'm fully aware that this is insignificant and unrelated but if something is meant to be, they'll find their way. isn't this the same situation where we're also hanging only on a hope? make sure to remember that we have to expect less to get the bigger prizes to return our favor. we're gonna be alright, mate. 

wow it's long :)

A pleasant surprise to see Tessa and Scott mentioned here. My generation grew up watching them skate. When they won another gold in PyeongChang it was so surreal. Canada was proud that day #TrueNorthStrongAndFree

It's also funny that on an episode of Rick Mercer Report, when the comedian got a bit touchy with Tessa (as you do in skating), Scott got so protective it was actually hilarious. I was so shocked when I found out that they weren't dating.

2 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

I see PMY's interview as a way for the media to stop invading their privacy. *but lmfao cmon it's media it's their work to make up stories that will catch the public's attention*

Such is the sad truth of today's media.

In all honesty, I doubted the whole 3 year thing before and I'm even more convinced now that that's just not true. I do believe that they knew each other since before the drama, and MAYBE had a "some" kinda thing in the past AT MOST. But if they were dating, accepting the lead roles on the same romcom would've been a really ballsy move. And a highly imprudent one if they weren't planning to go public soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

I see PMY's interview as a way for the media to stop invading their privacy. *but lmfao cmon it's media it's their work to make up stories that will catch the public's attention*

I love your optimistic self sis :kiss_wink:

keep it going

• Like 2

@dydrawer hi! omg i thought no one knew them hahaha i aint a canadian but i found out about their amazing work from last february's olympics and been following them ever since. 

whenever seeing them getting touchy feely my heart skips a beat but hell breaks loose when i discovered them not more than "business partners" but seriously because of them i grew fond of watching ice skating especially ice dancing, it's beyond beautiful! 

• Like 2

Okey after having lunch and thinking over their statements, here's my analysis:

The way PSJ answered was met with hate by the KNetz, I am sure Namoo being a big agency, has been reading every reaction. What made KNetz so angry? It was not the fact that they may be dating. It was the way he answered. KNetz call him liar. 

I am also sure they saw the comparisons made by fans in instagram. It's there with all the tags how different PSJ's answer this time than the time he was  asked about KJW. Notice how very similar PSJ denial about KJW to how PMY replied today. "No we are not dating (laughs)"

They needed a firm denial to stop all KNetz hate, stop the rumors and to stop nosy media from stalking them.

PMY has always been known to be honest so we can conclude she is single.

But, supposing for the sake of argument, that she is in a Some (which still makes her single officially) or in relationship, would she still deny strongly?

- for me, YES, whatever her relationship is now with PSJ, they need that strong denial because they need people to focus on their drama, they want media to leave them alone, they do not want stalking paparazzis, they are bound by their contracts. 

She has definitely read how PSJ was called all sorts of bad names by the Knetz. Only a strong denial from her can save him.

Now, it looks like the KNetz has calmed down. PSJ must be thanking PMY for her interview. B)

IF PSJ really pursues her, they can say later on that they started going out after the drama. :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

She's a back up to PSJ interview both together strong denial on the coincidence rumors, they show us now they are definite not dating and for PSJ has good feeling fondness for PMY and PMY no comment on PSJ so one day if they date is after the drama that they developed feelings for each other and date ( the media has no evidence  at all hence will leave them alone) very unite way in dealing with the media salute to MR & MRS PARK :)

• Like 5

Have you read PMY interview in allkpop? 

The actress wrapped up with, "I can't accept that you can call it a dating scandal just by some evidence anyone can make up, and adding rumors to it... My final verdict on the dating rumors? I don't date him. I don't date him, and I'm not marrying him (Laughter)." 

:(

• Like 3

Good grief! *facepalm* Sometimes, I really want to get off this rollercoaster of a ride. Even I'm emotionally and psychologically drained thinking about all the what ifs, translations, interpretations, so on and so forth. Delulu-ness or seasickness (get it, ship? :sweatingbullets:) is truly a hard illness to beat. You think you're fever or nausea is gone and then bam, you get hit again. LOL! But every time I feel like jumping ship, there's this nagging feeling in me not to lose hope in our OTP.  

I'm not gonna lie and say that the latest PMY interview didn't deflate my shipper heart a bit. Yes, we were expecting a denial, but I guess I wasn't prepared for such a strong one from her. Though, per my sister, I should've anticipated as much because of what she's gone through. This isn't PMY's first rodeo and the fact that she's a woman in a chauvanistic society,  she knows how to better handle the "scandalous" situation. And my sister added that by having a more forceful statement from her, it would undo some damage for both her and PSJ -- knetz and the rest of the haters will not have anything vague or ambiguous to complain about. I guess I get it... 

I haven't seen this translation posted here, but this is what I saw on AllKpop (again not the best source of news):

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/park-min-young-says-she-has-no-interest-in-giving-lame-refutes-to-netizens-false-evidence-about-her-dating-rumors

There's not even an ounce of truth in there. The shoes, the hats, nothing even fit together. While I was coming to my interview, my mom gave me a passport with records of our trip together, telling me to show it as my evidence (Laughter). [The netizens] literally put together 'evidence' that lacked any sort of credibility, and I felt slandered."

The actress wrapped up with, "I can't accept that you can call it a dating scandal just by some evidence anyone can make up, and adding rumors to it... My final verdict on the dating rumors? I don't date him. I don't date him, and I'm not marrying him (Laughter)." 

Oof, that last three sentences (even with the "laughter") kinda hurt. Oh my poor PSJ, don't lose hope!! And PMY, I hope you were crossing your fingers or legs while saying this so we know it's not the truth. Lol! 

P.S. Just thought about it... I guess I'm fine with the last 3 sentences because at least she didn't say: "I WON'T date him. I WON'T date him, and I'm NEVER going to marry him." :sweat_smile: To my delulu mind, it really means: "I'm not dating him NOW. I'm not dating him NOW, and I'm not marrying him YET.":tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

28 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

Have you read PMY interview in allkpop? 

:(

;) all dating rumors will stop after that statement.PMY is a very honest person.

• Like 2