[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Did anyone in the U.S. receive the dvd yet? Aaaah I cant wait! I got the tracking # but it doesnt work! Can someone help? It says item # not found. Website used to track is:

Http://trace.epost.go.kr

For those who have the dvd, and have seen the content, is there ANY clue that they they are our one true couple? 

I simply click on the tracking number on the yes24 website.. It works for me. It will lead you directly to the courier website and the status of your parcel will appear automatically 

• Like 1

Don't worry guyz, even if Awesome Ent. doesn't provide the subtitle, I think many fanpage will do

Love his daily style. To be honest I'm not a fan of the split hair like that, but I just can't with him recently kkk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know and I follow the SNS of the owner. I saw what she said when SSC divorced. She said something like I hope the shippers of a certain couple would stop comparing them on their delulus, blah blah and the owner is now on another ship. LOL goodluck to her on that new ship. :lol: It's her own choice she's free to ship. I am just a bit shocked the PPC account was deleted not only abandoned. 

Truly no offense but it's quite "interesting" to me when someone turns back on the ship they used to sail. It's totally fine & normal if we change our mind or our taste or whatever, and I don't take shipping too srly, but some ppl are really feeble & I'm just not into those who ditches on the things they once supported. I mean right or wrong it used to be their own choice rait, just take the result no matter how "far" it is from our own will or leave it if they want, just don't say anything bad abt it

PS: once again, this is not towards anyone specifically coz I don't know what exactly happen to those accounts, they may be reported out of nowhere just like us too :P

• Insightful 1

lol even though i dont understand a single thing psj is saying but i m smiling like an idiot when watching. the poison is deep.

i do wish someday pmy n psj will do some variety show together. both r so entertaining to watch alone n together!!! :heart:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

The problem is my order is empty:tears:

oh that's weird. Maybe they haven't gotten to your order yet. Did you paid with paypal or card? because if you are worried, you can check your bill statement to see if YES24 took out the money from your bank, if yes, then I'm sure your order is still being processing. They took the money right away when I ordered back in September, even though the DVD wasnt finalized yet :sweatingbullets:

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

The problem is my order is empty:tears:

12 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

oh that's weird. Maybe they haven't gotten to your order yet. Did you paid with paypal or card? because if you are worried, you can check your bill statement to see if YES24 took out the money from your bank, if yes, then I'm sure your order is still being processing. They took the money right away when I ordered back in September, even though the DVD wasnt finalized yet :sweatingbullets:

my god @snitchdream08 same issue with me. i pre ordered and did the payment through paypal on Sept last year and they charged it right away in my bill statement. but i tried to trace my order just now on the EMS web but failed:cold_sweat:

i want my dvd to be safely arrived and sound:tired:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

WET HAIR SEO JUN IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea he looks sooo refreshing with wet hair like the episode when mi so come yj house and yj fishish his shower and in a bathrobe... woot woot :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

Yes I use paypal and in my bill statement already paid to yes and I have my order number but its empty. Hope everything is ok