[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 6/26/2019 at 11:37 PM, mimixemix said:

Are they different ?

I thought it was the same

I think these two bracelets that she wore are same for both pictures... even the bracelets from her latest ig post... I think she has this habit wearing same one... or was it a set bracelet...

• Thanks 1

IMG-20190627-002022.jpg

PMY: Chagiya~ where do you think the best place for a nice vacation. I plan to spend few days with omma

PSJ: how about Bali.. Bali's awesome!  You should bring eomoni to this one resort.. I'm sure she'll love it

Hahah just for fun:P

Credit to owner

• LOL 2

Pics-Art-06-27-12-35-52.png

OMG GUYS. They wore the same WHITE color. OMG

They will get MARRIED soon can you believe it? wowwww

LOL .jokes.

anw. They are visually amazing here.:D They are at the peak of attractive age gosh plz let me have this visual when I reach 30s. haha.

• LOL 4

Let the other shippers in their own delulu.. It's kinda entertain me actually reading all the delulu:D 

As far as I know,  there is no any pmy's interview asking for dating possibility and whatsoever with her latest co star. As I mentioned before,  I don't really think the reporters interested to ask that kind of question. Sooo different with PSJ. There were so many articles talking about their dating rumours as soon as they wrap up..even though they keep denied it, but I guess nobody was really believe in that denial.. Just wait n see

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Becauzzzze... they know the truth. wayyy before.. ;)

crazy right? there were no such interviews when her latest drama with her costars had buzzworthy firing chemistry.. thats why I was expecting to hear what their answers will be.. 

okay MC did ask and she clearly gave nice answer to it... short and neat. enough to shut anymore question to it...probably that would be the last one

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

crazy right? there were no such interviews when her latest drama with her costars had buzzworthy firing chemistry.. thats why I was expecting to hear what their answers will be.. 

okay MC did ask and she clearly gave nice answer to it... short and neat. enough to shut anymore question to it...probably that would be the last one

Can you share what MC asked and her response too? I am not sure of it was shared previously. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, luffie said:

Can you share what MC asked and her response too? I am not sure of it was shared previously. Thanks!

Actually the question was " You always have good chemistry with your partner in drama. Even the viewers hope that you date for real. What's the know-how?"

and she said about the one soompi news shared, that she has this belief that he must be looking cool so that the viewers and even her can fall in love and she will discuss gestures so on.. that news. It was shared before.

Which is MC didn't ask directly how was her chemistry with him...just him...didn't even mentioned his name. That was the only 'chemistry' question. 

I guess maybe thats how MC interviews works. I dont think she will have any other interviews later cos basically the drama ended nearly a month already..we dont know how long she will have her holiday...probably weeks, going here and there...probably later she will post that she's in Singapore haha

PMY updating while on vacay only when she’s not with that someone *wink.

compared to others, if they think updating similar time is dating and getting married, our PPC must’ve been married and dated yrs ago

i think it was asked to subtly shutdown questions from fans.. because historically, she was always asked about her partner in the drama, because woman can really convince the audience with her chemistry with them.. hence the all the fans shipping. :sweat_smile:

she's letting the people know how she builds a convincing chemistry... maybe for future references.. lol!

the dowbside of being so charming and pretty... people would want you to date every partner you are paired with.. :joy:

• LOL 1

On 6/17/2019 at 9:00 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

my device won't allow me to delete this quoting box.. 

I don't see a lot of k-actresses having a perfect figure like her. She is in another level.

Who wouldn't want to be her bf or to be paired with her in a drama.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

the Bvlgri bracelet is the one he had after Phuket.. The Cartier bracelet is the one he's wearing after Australia.. sometime around after his birthday. He had a picture in Weibo wearing that.

He's wearing the Cartier during the press con of Saja.

Bvlgari (wearing during private Japan trip with friends)

Cartier (posted around January) 

*Do correct me if Im mistaken:tongue:

He's wearing the Cartier, not  Bvlgari.  

Both pictures are Cartier.

PSJ>>>Cartier

PMY>>>BVLGARI

On 6/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Flowerone96 said:

Iam park min young fan and i want her to be happy with the right person she choose ... but i found that you makes a joke about the other ship and happy because they didn't ask about her co star in the interview .. Please be respectfull to another ships if alittle thing make them happy what's the wrong with that everyone have their own imagination don't make fun of them . Because if you make fun of their delusion they have the right to make fun of yours .. because both of you are the same ... let everyone think what they want without making fun of the other side .. every ship fans must care about their own ship and don't care about the others 

16 minutes ago, Rosie111 said:

Iam park min young fan and i want her to be happy with the right person she choose ... but i found that you makes a joke about the other ship and happy because they didn't ask about her co star in the interview .. Please be respectfull to another ships if alittle thing make them happy what's the wrong with that everyone have their own imagination don't make fun of them . Because if you make fun of their delusion they have the right to make fun of yours .. because both of you are the same ... let everyone think what they want without making fun of the other side .. every ship fans must care about their own ship and don't care about the others 

Sorry to say this.. I don't find anything in my post that is irrespectful.. Like I said just let the other shippers have their own delulu... We here with our own delulu.. And what I said is based on fact.. It's true there's no such interview question.. So what's the problem here :sweatingbullets:

And I believe I'm not the only one who think this.. I wonder are u really her fan or maybe from other shipper. 

Peace no war