[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Oi8vyoh.jpg

J4XJirW.jpg

fJLdTjq.jpg

9CqwrwG.jpg

RWJqtGY.jpg

That gift is from WWWSK DC fans.  wwwsk dc presented PSJ and PMY in the wrap up party with the lamps(written "because you're kim mi so" "perfecto young joon"), wine(written "Young joon & Mi so, you two were our world and every moment of our life") and wine glasses(written ppc name). this is why psj wrote "thank you to wwwsk dc" on Insta.:)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they said as if they know something. and the woman is a reporter who released news that ppc're dating for 3 years. i hate the reporter.:rage:

I hate this reporter too.
If the reporter does not write the news, They has been dating for 3 years, I think their situation will not be this way. It must be better.

Reporter make their relationship look awkward and complicated. :rage:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@fasiou

they said as if they know something. and the woman is a reporter who released news that ppc're dating for 3 years. i hate the reporter.:rage:

So what do you think my dear friend, youre our korean friend and i think you know more than us, whats your opinion my friend?

2 hours ago, fasiou said:

So what do you think my dear friend, youre our korean friend and i think you know more than us, whats your opinion my friend?

I said my opinion before. It already turned out that ppc were close friends(?) before wwwsk, according to PSJ management ceo.

I'm not sure they're dating for 3 years. but I feel sure they are in a relationship now.     

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I said my opinion before. It already turned out that ppc were close friends(?) before wwwsk, according to PSJ management ceo.

I'm not sure they're dating for 3 years. but I feel sure they are in a relationship now.     

Yeah dear you siad your opinion before and im thankful, but i mean the way reporters talked bc you can understand the language, i mean i think the way of talking can say many things, i dont want to overthink but ofcourse i dont want to be delusional also, so did you feel that they know something for sure or they just said something and not sure? I hope i have deliverd what i mean. Thanks again in advance.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Yeah dear you siad your opinion before and im thankful, but i mean the way reporters talked bc you can understand the language, i mean i think the way of talking can say many things, i dont want to overthink but ofcourse i dont want to be delusional also, so did you feel that they know something for sure or they just said something and not sure? I hope i have deliverd what i mean. Thanks again in advance.

they know something for sure..so i'm worried that they will release ppc photos and dating news again before ppc're ready to open their relationship.:angry:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they know something for sure..so i'm worried that they will release ppc photos and dating news again before ppc're ready to open their relationship.:angry:

Dont worry my dear friend, if they wanted to do it they had done it till now, i think they dont have a reliable pic and or maybe are waiting to capture them, or are waiting for ppc confirmation, i hope great things will come to ppc and all of us as their fans, ppc and us, went through, so after dufficulties happiness will come and i pray for this, lets all pray for the best for them. And thanks again my very dear friend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fasiou said:

Dont worry my dear friend, if they wanted to do it they had done it till now, i think they dont have a reliable pic and or maybe are waiting to capture them, or are waiting for ppc confirmation, i hope great things will come to ppc and all of us as their fans, ppc and us, went through, so after dufficulties happiness will come and i pray for this, lets all pray for the best for them. And thanks again my very dear friend.

Since both PSJ and PMY are mature adults, and both aren't dictated to by their agencies the way young k-pop artists are, I think it's safe to say that if the media reports anything, they'll both deal with it just fine. They're not fragile teens. Also, agencies that represent actors often have mutually-beneficial agreements with reporters like "We'll tell you when and what to print, and in exchange, we'll give you 1st scoop." When tabloid publications put stuff out that's false or damaging, agencies and actors aren't afraid to sue these tabloids.

Also, unlike young k-pop fans, the majority of adult Korean fans of actors get angry at reporters who violate the privacy of the actors. These fans are generally content with getting updates and revelations through legit Entertainment news shows. 

So I wouldn't worry about either PSJ or PMY. :)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, tali58 said:

Since both PSJ and PMY are mature adults, and both aren't dictated to by their agencies the way young k-pop artists are, I think it's safe to say that if the media reports anything, they'll both deal with it just fine. They're not fragile teens. Also, agencies that represent actors often have mutually-beneficial agreements with reporters like "We'll tell you when and what to print, and in exchange, we'll give you 1st scoop." When tabloid publications put stuff out that's false or damaging, agencies and actors aren't afraid to sue these tabloids.

Also, unlike young k-pop fans, the majority of adult Korean fans of actors get angry at reporters who violate the privacy of the actors. These fans are generally content with getting updates and revelations through legit Entertainment news shows. 

So I wouldn't worry about either PSJ or PMY. :)

Thats so true, well said.

19 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I hate this reporter too.
If the reporter does not write the news, They has been dating for 3 years, I think their situation will not be this way. It must be better.

Reporter make their relationship look awkward and complicated. :rage:

My dear friend i sent you a private massage, please check that. Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

What is funny about the Mnet interview? I didn't see it, so I'm wondering what happened.

MNet reported that Park Min Young told them she was only in South Korea 3 days in August and that on the day of the interview, the day before Whats Wrong With Sec Kim DVD commentary recording was done, she just came back from China. The information itself looks fine but when it was overlaid with Park Seo Joon schedule in August then it became a big hint. There were few posts on this one in this forum back then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, park2park said:

Idk about u guys but I think PPC cant be anymore obvious than they already are in terms of their status. Like com'on people what else do u want?

We are talking about super private girl PMY here, who doesn't show anything but her professional side yet at her FM, we saw little hints of stuff that she knew would remind us of PSJ yet still do it. AAAAAND can I just say how many more "accidental" IG incidents for PPC shippers to open their eyes that obviously its not accidental that she followed then unfollowed PPC IGs. This is PMY we're talking about guys, she was never the rash one to me.

Then we have PSJ, who Idk much about but seeing how his fans are reacting, I think I can concluded that something is up with him too lol esp when its related to PMY.

I said it once and I'm gonna say it again. This ship has sailed long ago already, it will land safely one day. BE PATIENT lol

PSJ has always been very private about his dating life. He's open about his friendships, especially with actors he's stayed good buddies with, like the guys from "Hwarang", especially V and PHS. But he's never gone public with ANY romantic relationship.  He's always said in interviews that he is very private about that part of his life, especially because fans always think that he has a romantic relationship with every woman he's acted opposite of (except for Go Ara, in "Hwarang", because it was clear there wasn't,  and she was the director's gf) and he wants to show respect to these actresses. In the 3 years since I've started following his career,  he's been totally consistent in that. 

So I don't know why some "fans"think he's changed since WWWSK. He's always been this way, and has always asked fans to focus only on his acting because he works hard to create the characters he plays and to make the story feel real. 

For me, that's what true fans should do -- stay within the boundaries he's asked for, and wish him well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tali58 said:

PSJ has always been very private about his dating life. He's open about his friendships, especially with actors he's stayed good buddies with, like the guys from "Hwarang", especially V and PHS. But he's never gone public with ANY romantic relationship.  He's always said in interviews that he is very private about that part of his life, especially because fans always think that he has a romantic relationship with every woman he's acted opposite of (except for Go Ara, in "Hwarang", because it was clear there wasn't,  and she was the director's gf) and he wants to show respect to these actresses. In the 3 years since I've started following his career,  he's been totally consistent in that. 

So I don't know why some "fans"think he's changed since WWWSK. He's always been this way, and has always asked fans to focus only on his acting because he works hard to create the characters he plays and to make the story feel real. 

For me, that's what true fans should do -- stay within the boundaries he's asked for, and wish him well. 

Sori for asking..how about hyolyn SISTAR..bcoz of that i stop delulu with PPC.i just support them for their superb job in wwwsk.hehe

34 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I thought the illegal isseu is on Idol category's side

Yeah but psj votes are reduced so just by playing games and watching 10 videoes we can earn vote. Vote hard for ppc.