[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Guyss, if only 60 fans use another phone for voting in today, and watch 10 videoes and plus 2 vote, we can have more than votes for psj and bring him among top 10, and also votes for pmy, please guys lets do our best, dont sit back.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zaire1019 said:

I watched PMY kissing scenes from other dramas but only in WWWSK, she responded differently in her co-star. The open-mouthed anticipation of PSJ kiss in ep13. 

Hihihihihi. *naughty laugh* 

If I rmb correctly, she actually did it once in the past which was surprising at that time and later on it has been confirmed that PMY and her co-star were dating. :rolleyes:

For WWWSK, I don't know what we shall conclude this time :P

Off topic :

Waking up to the news of your faves on-screen couple getting married is such a great feeling, my fav Chinese couple are getting married today (Tang Yan - Luo Jin), I have been rooting for them since I watched one of their drama and they became real...Same with Song-song couple.

Tbh I don't like shipping on-screen partners but when I do (based on facts/feelings/multiple things)...they become real ^_^ I hope park-park couple won't fail me :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

If I rmb correctly, she actually did it once in the past which was surprising at that time and later on it has been confirmed that PMY and her co-star were dating. :rolleyes:

Off topic :

Waking up to the news of your faves on-screen couple getting married is such a great feeling, my fav Chinese couple are getting married today (Tang Yan - Luo Jin), I have been rooting for them since I watched one of their drama and they became real...Same with Song-song couple.

Tbh I don't like shipping on-screen partners but when I do (based on facts/feelings/multiple things)...they become real ^_^ I hope park-park couple won't fail me :lol:

For your off topic, congratulations my dear, it must be a wonderful feeling, i envy you i really wanna experience that feeling, and we all hope that happens to ppc and i hope this countinues for you with ppc, an ameen from the bottom of my heart. Really i hope God bless our hearts, bc we went through some not so good things but i believe everythings gonna be great.

As you guys are talking abt them with their previous partners, this is my story. I used to love PSJ and KJW chemistry in FFMW to the point that It took me like a week to get over the withdrawal syndrome; and I also was a CM shipper during Healer era. So I almost couldnt bring myself to watch WWWSK (but I did anyway, bc both PSJ and PMY are my fav). Lol and the rest is history. I jumped ship immediately after watching the 5-minute teaser. There is something between them that I cant even explain but they match each other so well and their chemistry is sizzling. I can feel the sexual tension even in non-skinship scenes that I couldnt find in them with their previous partners. I also note that PMY in WWWSK BTS was soo different from her previous dramas (I dont know if it was bc of the way tvN edited it) but she seemed so cautious as if she wanted to hide something; and PSJ too, he seemed to be attracted to her and tease her a lot. And after all the hints they (accidentally or deliberately) dropped, I think it's safe to say that they are in a relationship now. So now I'm kinda enjoying the ride and I will be patiently waiting until the day they are ready to go public.  B)

• Like 8

Guysss gap between psj and the others is getting smaller so if just 50 fans give about 12 votes only for psj and other fans vote for both pmy and psj, we cam bring him among top 10, we have only 2 days, lets unit, lets support them its the least one we can do for them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Inetz said:

Off topic :

Really? Somehow I remember that all kissing scenes in CH were boring. I had to re-watch them or maybe bts. 

Off-topic reply: Yes I heard Tang Yan - Luo Jin got married today. They are the only Cbiz couple I support. Now the only other couple I support is Park-Park and I also hope they will also give us surprise. 

Also off-topic: Tang Yan - Luo Jin also acted together in a drama, The Way We Were, after announcing their relationship. And I doubt they were in relationship well before they acted together in Princess Wei Young. But Cbiz doesn't seem to care much about that matter. I think Kbiz really need to relax a bit more. Actors are human-beings. Acting is their job and dating is their personal lives. It should be up to them to do whatever they want with their personal lives, as long as it doesn't affect their job and they stay professional in their job. 

• Like 4

On 10/28/2018 at 3:23 AM, mimixemix said:

When he says “ miso-yaa saranghae” 

bbbaaammm blood comes out from ma nose,eyes,mouth,ears . 

Lol

#oneofmyfavescenes:wub:

I love this scene too :wub: such a lovely drunken confession

On 10/28/2018 at 8:45 PM, jaspenorfan said:

Love the magazine photos from marie clare. I wonder what brand is that watch. I loved her watches in WWWSK too. LOL. She and PSJ have to be one of my favorite OTP couples this year.

I think its stone henge and salvatorre ferragamo...i guess

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove images/videos from quotes.
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

psj is at 9th place rn.. but the gap between no 9, 10, 11 is very small. keep voting guys. make sure he can go into 2nd round.. 

Yes some of us should give all votes to psj bc pmy is safe, but we shuold make his place safe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

We should make PSJ go to final round, I can't forgive myself if he don't make it to final round, fighting

I think all of us for today and tommorrow should give all votes to psj bc the gap between males is sooo close, furtunately pmy is safe and please just in 2 days lets earn as much as votes that we can please dont sit back guysss

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I think all of us for today and tommorrow should give all votes to psj bc the gap between males is sooo close, furtunately pmy is safe and please just in 2 days lets earn as much as votes that we can please dont sit back guysss

Youre right, to be honest I only voted once for PMY at the first day of voting open after that I give all my vote to PSJ, because I think PMY can easily go to final round

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Youre right, to be honest I only voted once for PMY at the first day of voting open after that I give all my vote to PSJ, because I think PMY can easily go to final round

Same here. I give all my votes to psj since pmy is safe at the top