[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

They were intentionally not looking at each other :P 

Check out this video from 3:44 to 4:00. No one is talking but PMY but she has this sudden urge to smile and she is trying her best to control it. 

Did she catch someone's eye??? What do you guys think?

Probably because she looks conscious and suddenly fixed her hair a common gesture for someone who is uneasy or conscious of her surroundings.  :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I have a question/observation... is it a common thing or practice for kstars to change once they're on the plane? I know a lot of idols painstakingly plan their airport ootd but wasn't certain this was standard protocol. Not sure if everyone has seen that a couple of kids uploaded a photo with PMY in the plane. She's wearing all black. I thought it might be a sweater or scarf since it can get cold, but it looks like a complete outfit change. Hmmm... so is there meaning to wearing blue in public? Wae??:sweat_smile: #delulunatics lol!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I have a question/observation... is it a common thing or practice for kstars to change once they're on the plane? I know a lot of idols painstakingly plan their airport ootd but wasn't certain this was standard protocol. Not sure if everyone has seen that a couple of kids uploaded a photo with PMY in the plane. She's wearing all black. I thought it might be a sweater or scarf since it can get cold, but it looks like a complete outfit change. Hmmm... so is there meaning to wearing blue in public? Wae??:sweat_smile: #delulunatics lol!

@addikorean16

Not sure about standard practice but if I were PMY I would change outfits too because a long flight would've been uncomfortable wearing jeans as tight as what she wore when she arrived at the airport -- I see that she was wearing a shift dress and it's something I also like to wear for long flights because it feels like wearing a blanket lol don't wanna share the ig link here because there were kids on the photo and I'm lazy to edit and upload it myself haha :joy:

EDIT: Correction I meant JERSEY DRESS not shift dress lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

They always change into comfortable clothes on plane. Celebrities have their photos taken at the airport so the outfits are mostly sponsored, creating the term ‘airport fashion’. One time SJ was sponsored by Gucci from head to toe and he looked awkward wearing them :)) 

however there’s nothing special about MY’s outfit. I think the only thing likely to be sponsored was the bag which she tried to show off. So who knows maybe #codeblue does exist haha

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know how many of you would agree with me on this but whenever I watch their AAA video and their Tvn interviews for WWWSK...I feel like there has been a certain tension or nervousness going on between them...I don't actually have the perfect word for it...may be dugun dugun that they say in Korean...I mean it is something like I know you are around me or right beside me and I am quite attracted to you but I am trying my best to be as normal as possible pretending that I am not actually concerned or attracted by you that much at all...just like in Wwsk Miso says to YJ that even when you take me closer, my heart does not flutter and I am not so affected you know... :rolleyes:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, RosJo_belle said:

Park Seo-joon was a good romantic comedy teacher to Park Min-young. She said it was great working with him and his experience in romantic comedy taught him the best points to make a woman swoon. "He has a way of making cheesy comments and that makes him cute. Even the male staff said he was cute".

Every kiss scene they had was a big deal. The 'ribbon kiss' was even Park Min-young's idea.

"The script said to 'unbutton' but I felt that was not enough so I brought up the ribbon as an idea and the director loved it. Tension increased as the ribbon came undone. After that, the director trusted my instincts".

In this article she's doesnt mention she's not dating with PSJ, she's just explain that instagram picture is not true. there's alot of version from PMY interview in make me confused, which one should be believed? 

I think i should believe what i see and what i want to see.. :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

In this article she's doesnt mention she's not dating with PSJ, she's just explain that instagram picture is not true. there's alot of version from PMY interview in make me confused, which one should be believed? 

I think i should believe what i see and what i want to see.. :D:D:D

She was asked by many reporters for 2 days, so others did not ask personal questions anymore after she answered it previously the day before.

• Like 4

Been ages since I made any gifs with PS, struggled for a while but had to do it again for ParkPark :) why do they have to look so perfect together. Cant handle the gorgeousness. 

We’ve never had a chance to see her look at SJ like that in the bts. And the way she leaned on him reminds me of the viki interview, like girl you don’t have to lean on him that hard, the camera still can capture your face. ;) 

Maybe it’s a natural and automatic reaction for her whenever they sit side by side :phew:

Untitled-4_zps81i1w7f3.gifUntitled-2_zpsnxg7tiie.gif

Untitled-3_zpsy3ibjmcg.gifUntitled-5_zpspfqxlvy4.gif

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blueir0718 said:

Saw the YouTube they were at Incheon airport..not sure real or fake video. 

That is fake he was not seen at the airport. He travelled last night I think. No paparazzis. Very sneaky but it was for work also. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

That is fake he was not seen at the airport. He travelled last night I think. No paparazzis. Very sneaky but it was for work also. 

Thank you, yes I don't think they will travel together just after the rumor, they should be very secretive now... they still contact but because of their job they have to stay apart, pity them.

Agreed they might break their dating news to us if not of that dating rumor... now they have to go hidden focus on work and wait for the right time:unsure:

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Not only us shippers who have to wait but also the both of them. They have to wait for the right time because that’s the perfect time. Let's pray for them that GOD will gift PSJ and PMY the most beautiful present Love & Marriage. Lord God Please make them together in the Future. You brought them together by Fate i know you know that. Thank you. Loveyou goodnight.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

So to confirm, his new movie is not in the genre of romantic right? It's an action movie. Does it have any female lead? I don't think I'm ready to see any of them with new female / male leads yet.

http://viewers.heraldcorp.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=17714

he's saying there is no romance at all in his new movie:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

d9KzB7q.jpg

So I checked the stylist IG.. Could it be that PSJ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ? There’s I :heart: KL behind the crown and also the word ‘Kuala’ right beside the pole. I saw from this stylist IG they dined at Nando’s. I checked in Wikipedia, Nando’s is only operating in Malaysia & Singapore within the APAC region. One of her posts also stated the temperature was 24C.. that’s around the temperature in Malaysia at night and the post was posted at night too... anyone from Malaysia can confirm this ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1