Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

8 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Oh please we all know two months later that 'close colleague' allegedly suggested her for the role :joy: From merely acquaintances to become close colleagues in two months for celebs seems difficult.

In the clip, she didn't even dare look at him when he came up to and went down from the stage :)) and he was in such a hurry (or maybe he didn't want to make eye contact with someone :joy:) that he didn't bow to people who sat with him but he did to those in the next table. hmmm ...:glasses:

I thought about that too!! But it made me doubt myself for a split second. Lol. Because even the way PMY was clapping, I thought she'd be more enthusiastic. 

Or maybe he was being a jealous bulldozer after having to share the stage with LJK?And because of his fantastic memory, he remembered the whole MEC fiasco? :joy: Hmph! Hmph! Pffffttttt...

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I thought about that too!! But it made me doubt myself for a split second. Lol. Because even the way PMY was clapping, I thought she'd be more enthusiastic. 

Or maybe he was being a jealous bulldozer after having to share the stage with LJK?And because of his fantastic memory, he remembered the whole MEC fiasco? :joy: Hmph! Hmph! Pffffttttt...

I might be wrong..he appears to me reluctant to talk and look at LJK though I've no idea about MEC until I read from here. In fact my guessing is could be due to MEC, it trigger him need to palipali pursue what he desires so that he has no regret....

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

58 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Not sure if this angle from the AAA event has been posted in this thread before, but it made me go, "hmmm?" for various reasons. Watch until the end. 

Playing it cool? Avoidance? Or they really didn't know each other? (Although it was just the two of them at the table in the beginning...who knows what could've transpired.)

they didn't know each other prior the drama tHeY MeT tHroUgH sCrIpT rEAdiNg remember? pfffttt B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, addikorean16 said:

Not sure if this angle from the AAA event has been posted in this thread before, but it made me go, "hmmm?" for various reasons. Watch until the end. 

Playing it cool? Avoidance? Or they really didn't know each other? (Although it was just the two of them at the table in the beginning...who knows what could've transpired.)

They were intentionally not looking at each other :P 

Check out this video from 3:44 to 4:00. No one is talking but PMY but she has this sudden urge to smile and she is trying her best to control it. 

Did she catch someone's eye??? What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Reporters discussion on their interpretation from PPC's answers, the message was they are NOT OFFICIALLY DATING. And it sounds to me like a SOME. It's different from Not Dating at all. 

They have something for each other but they cannot yet make a go at it to be official bf-gf because of their work commitments. 

I do not think they are entertaining the idea of going out with other people too even if they have no commitments. I think both of them are loyal to each other but cannot yet take a step further in their relationship. 

Work first over love. But I think they have agreed on a timeline when to prioritize their relationship. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

They were intentionally not looking at each other :P 

Check out this video from 3:44 to 4:00. No one is talking but PMY but she has this sudden urge to smile and she is trying her best to control it. 

Did she catch someone's eye??? What do you guys think?

Probably because she looks conscious and suddenly fixed her hair a common gesture for someone who is uneasy or conscious of her surroundings.  :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I have a question/observation... is it a common thing or practice for kstars to change once they're on the plane? I know a lot of idols painstakingly plan their airport ootd but wasn't certain this was standard protocol. Not sure if everyone has seen that a couple of kids uploaded a photo with PMY in the plane. She's wearing all black. I thought it might be a sweater or scarf since it can get cold, but it looks like a complete outfit change. Hmmm... so is there meaning to wearing blue in public? Wae??:sweat_smile: #delulunatics lol!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I have a question/observation... is it a common thing or practice for kstars to change once they're on the plane? I know a lot of idols painstakingly plan their airport ootd but wasn't certain this was standard protocol. Not sure if everyone has seen that a couple of kids uploaded a photo with PMY in the plane. She's wearing all black. I thought it might be a sweater or scarf since it can get cold, but it looks like a complete outfit change. Hmmm... so is there meaning to wearing blue in public? Wae??:sweat_smile: #delulunatics lol!

@addikorean16

Not sure about standard practice but if I were PMY I would change outfits too because a long flight would've been uncomfortable wearing jeans as tight as what she wore when she arrived at the airport -- I see that she was wearing a shift dress and it's something I also like to wear for long flights because it feels like wearing a blanket lol don't wanna share the ig link here because there were kids on the photo and I'm lazy to edit and upload it myself haha :joy:

EDIT: Correction I meant JERSEY DRESS not shift dress lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

They always change into comfortable clothes on plane. Celebrities have their photos taken at the airport so the outfits are mostly sponsored, creating the term ‘airport fashion’. One time SJ was sponsored by Gucci from head to toe and he looked awkward wearing them :)) 

however there’s nothing special about MY’s outfit. I think the only thing likely to be sponsored was the bag which she tried to show off. So who knows maybe #codeblue does exist haha

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know how many of you would agree with me on this but whenever I watch their AAA video and their Tvn interviews for WWWSK...I feel like there has been a certain tension or nervousness going on between them...I don't actually have the perfect word for it...may be dugun dugun that they say in Korean...I mean it is something like I know you are around me or right beside me and I am quite attracted to you but I am trying my best to be as normal as possible pretending that I am not actually concerned or attracted by you that much at all...just like in Wwsk Miso says to YJ that even when you take me closer, my heart does not flutter and I am not so affected you know... :rolleyes:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, RosJo_belle said:

Park Seo-joon was a good romantic comedy teacher to Park Min-young. She said it was great working with him and his experience in romantic comedy taught him the best points to make a woman swoon. "He has a way of making cheesy comments and that makes him cute. Even the male staff said he was cute".

Every kiss scene they had was a big deal. The 'ribbon kiss' was even Park Min-young's idea.

"The script said to 'unbutton' but I felt that was not enough so I brought up the ribbon as an idea and the director loved it. Tension increased as the ribbon came undone. After that, the director trusted my instincts".

In this article she's doesnt mention she's not dating with PSJ, she's just explain that instagram picture is not true. there's alot of version from PMY interview in make me confused, which one should be believed? 

I think i should believe what i see and what i want to see.. :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

In this article she's doesnt mention she's not dating with PSJ, she's just explain that instagram picture is not true. there's alot of version from PMY interview in make me confused, which one should be believed? 

I think i should believe what i see and what i want to see.. :D:D:D

She was asked by many reporters for 2 days, so others did not ask personal questions anymore after she answered it previously the day before.

• Like 4

Been ages since I made any gifs with PS, struggled for a while but had to do it again for ParkPark :) why do they have to look so perfect together. Cant handle the gorgeousness. 

We’ve never had a chance to see her look at SJ like that in the bts. And the way she leaned on him reminds me of the viki interview, like girl you don’t have to lean on him that hard, the camera still can capture your face. ;) 

Maybe it’s a natural and automatic reaction for her whenever they sit side by side :phew:

Untitled-4_zps81i1w7f3.gifUntitled-2_zpsnxg7tiie.gif

Untitled-3_zpsy3ibjmcg.gifUntitled-5_zpspfqxlvy4.gif

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It looks like PSJ is abroad too for work but not in Paris 

Saw the YouTube they were at Incheon airport..not sure real or fake video. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blueir0718 said:

Saw the YouTube they were at Incheon airport..not sure real or fake video. 

That is fake he was not seen at the airport. He travelled last night I think. No paparazzis. Very sneaky but it was for work also. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It looks like PSJ is abroad too for work but not in Paris 

and the plot thickens

aha aha i like it aha aha~

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

That is fake he was not seen at the airport. He travelled last night I think. No paparazzis. Very sneaky but it was for work also. 

Thank you, yes I don't think they will travel together just after the rumor, they should be very secretive now... they still contact but because of their job they have to stay apart, pity them.

Agreed they might break their dating news to us if not of that dating rumor... now they have to go hidden focus on work and wait for the right time:unsure:

• Like 4
  • Sad 6