[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Or maybe their anniversary?

He flew to LA for the ZioZia CF on Jan 21. I take a wild guess that he couldn't return to Korea on time as he was still in LA on 27 buying the necklace. Therefore he decided to take the instagram to declare his love for her :) 

*Wears Delulu Hat* if Jan 27th is indeed their anniversary, then looks like 2015was when they started dating, cause they both got their dogs during sep/oct of 2015. 

Simba and Leon seem to be the key to their secret relationship which was why PSJ deleted Simba pics and never posts when his bday was. Maybe posting pics with their respective dogs and is a secret way of telling the other "i'm thinking of you". *Takes off Delulu Hat* Also note: PSJ may not post pics of Simba on his Insta as often as PMY, but PSJ takes Simba to almost all his solo photoshoots :) while PMY is more openly posting pics of Leon on her instagram

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi Chinggus,

Thank you for your great investigating skills. It's really hard to tell who he's with on the pic. Hopefully it's our parkpark couple. Anyway, I've noticed something while browsing their IG. Remember that small Yeezy shoes that was shown in PSJ video last feb 12, 2017 while he was in las vegas, I saw a pic of PMY last feb 11, 2017 wearing the yeezy shoes that we are talking about. I also noticed that she was wearing a fur coat so reaserched LasVegas'weather that time and discovered that during February the weather in las Vegas is 6celcius.l so it is cold and it is rational to wear a coat atleast. my only concern is I think PMY was in japan that time while PSJ was in Lasvegas. Huhu. But they do post coincidental pictures in different time line. 

I think she have two yeezy shoes one was green the controversial one then the black one she wore in japan. Hehehehe. :lol: 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Jan 27 was probably the day he was able to convince PMY to consider WWWSK offer (Feb 27 per press release but usually media will be told late) so he was so happy that he bought her a necklace and posted I Love You. :lol:

@parkparkloveu your delulu mind reached Las Vegas my dear!!! hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

54 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi Chinggus,

Thank you for your great investigating skills. It's really hard to tell who he's with on the pic. Hopefully it's our parkpark couple. Anyway, I've noticed something while browsing their IG. Remember that small Yeezy shoes that was shown in PSJ video last feb 12, 2017 while he was in las vegas, I saw a pic of PMY last feb 11, 2017 wearing the yeezy shoes that we are talking about. I also noticed that she was wearing a fur coat so reaserched LasVegas'weather that time and discovered that during February the weather in las Vegas is 6celcius.l so it is cold and it is rational to wear a coat atleast. my only concern is I think PMY was in japan that time while PSJ was in Lasvegas. Huhu. But they do post coincidental pictures in different time line. 

The shoes she wore in Japan are in different color from the pair in SJ's hotel room. These are what we were talking about https://www.instagram.com/p/BRx3LnXlsPh/?taken-by=rachel_mypark

And she can always make a late post to distract the attention. It doesn't necessary means she had to be there at the time she posted. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@nanaman1410 we can never be sure if she was indeed in Japan because her last post Feb 13 and can be a late post too as she had done it many times posting old pics. Its her style not to be stalked of her real whereabouts. 

And anyway even if, say, she was in Japan that time, there is still possibility she went to the States in time for Valentines Day. Remember the timezone difference and Vegas being in the West Coast which is behind 16 hours from Japan time. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!!!!! Am watching MY's live chat on Weibo. She was asked to draw ramen, and she said VP LEE REALLY LIKES TO EAT RAMEN!!!!!!! :open_mouth:

Our Yeoja is trying to hit the fire!!!!!!!!!!! She's making everyone screaming in this thread:tounge_wink:  And giving a message to all her haters.... saying sorry guys VP LEE IS MY NAMPYEON:blush::tounge_wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Nope. It's still going on. She's playing a game right now. But you need a Weibo account. But I'm sure everyone can watch later.

EDIT: PMY confirms that she will be going to Phuket for the reward trip

YASSSS!!!!

MANSE!

• Like 4

Just now, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!!! I don't know if I heard wrongly coz the live chat was lagging a bit, but I think MY said that EVERYONE is going!! Which means they are BOTH going to Phuket!!! BOTH ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!! :flushed:

MY WIG FLIES TO PHUKET NOW 

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

6 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

YASSSS!!!!

MANSE!

hahahahahaha.. i laugh out loud with your MANSEEEE

i cannot concentrate in my work... i want to join the party but i can only sneak :lol:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sugohaeso said:

MY WIG FLIES TO PHUKET NOW 

Hahahha laughing out loud upon this reaction of yours :joy: 

4 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!!! I don't know if I heard wrongly coz the live chat was lagging a bit, but I think MY said that EVERYONE is going!! Which means they are BOTH going to Phuket!!! BOTH ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!! :flushed:

I could be wrong though.....have to rewatch it again. I'll reconfirm here...

Fingers crossed 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5