[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

We know, Rachel. Especially Nike, right? :joy:

High heels vs sneakers?

I used to love wearing high heels, but now it’s mainly sneakers or flats. Since I wear high heels more for work, I go for something more comfortable in my daily life. I also started to care about the physical condition of my feet. [laughs]

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

We know, Rachel. Especially Nike, right? :joy:

High heels vs sneakers?

I used to love wearing high heels, but now it’s mainly sneakers or flats. Since I wear high heels more for work, I go for something more comfortable in my daily life. I also started to care about the physical condition of my feet. [laughs]

Someone dont mind you being small. He loves the ideal different heights B)

• Love 1

she was silent yesterday & all the spotlight went to IC press conference & her man. And then festive Friday isn't it, another one coming for our beautiful :wub: some warm-up while we're waiting for our Saeroy tonight kkk

PS: IC's female protagonist, Dami, will also be featuring in the same High Cut issue with her :D so this way or that, we'll always end up seeing their names together in the same place eventually :blush:

• Love 3

Them posting on the exact same day (once again :grimace:) minutes apart (once again as well :yum:) and then this.

Why is something telling me they were standing right next to each other when they posted? I noticed SJ rarely writes his captions in english, maybe someone helped him? :smirk: I don't know why but thinking about it makes my heart flutter. Well, maybe it's just my delulu acting up, sorry :kiss_wink:

© parkparkcouplefan Instagram Story

Edit: Guys, can you see the image? I'm having trouble with the URL.

EPnK3bPWsAIQrII?format=jpg&name=900x900

Screenshot-20200201-041018-Netflix.jpg

I watched IC 1st ep... i liked it! PSJ delivered emotions. I was smiling when he's being a shy boy. Lol

And a few times i got teary eyed on his emotional scenes. Its like i can feel what he is feeling.. i wont spoil much.. but so far so goood! Looking forward to ep. 2! ;)

Watched it on Netflix!! It’s soo good! :wub:

PSJ completely embodies this character soo well! The ending scene was woow and may I say Ahn Bo hyun is doing some great acting in playing an idiot bully so far. Such a contrast from his role in Her Private Life! :D

• Like 2

I don't know if this drama will be everyone's cup of tea, but I love the first episode. Though I feel PSJ and other two casts are little bit too old for high school students lol. 

All the casts are good so far. I love father-son bonding between PSR and his dad. So sad he passed away in a tragic way like that. The last scene is so intense. PSJ's acting is :thumbsup: Fighting for the rest episodes. 

But, I won't say much since this is shipper thread lol

So, IC is not pre-production drama, right? Since we do not see wrap up party yet.

One thing I notice from PPC's new dramas. Their characters are on serious mode. And if I'm right, this is the first time PMY acts in pure romance drama. 

• Like 1