[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joonminfan said:

Oh dear, KES turns up at YR house with flowers and cake and sees SY leaving his own house. And SY’s arm just went limp again! He bends down to pick up the car key he dropped and it just stuck to him as if he were a magnet. I think he just lost control of his arm as it voluntarily stuck to the car. OH NO! And SIW is trying to spoil things again between YR and SY!

episode ends!!! Cliffhanger!!!

hate him SIW 

about sy they told him to not wear it 

i don't know what going to happen but just two wishes no hidden anymore from YR and i wish YR show her strong well against SIW tricks and fire it back at him 

i wish she and SY start talking more  since it will late if SIW play the family problem card with yr to get close to her 

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

hate him SIW 

about sy they told him to not wear it 

i don't know what going to happen but just two wishes no hidden anymore from YR and i wish YR show her strong well against SIW tricks and fire it back at him 

i wish she and SY start talking more  since it will late if SIW play the family problem card with yr to get close to her 

Your wishes are the same as mine. YR needs to know the truth now that they are a couple. I believe she has strength of character not to run away from him, and that she will not believe SIW’s lies. She has seen for herself what kind of man he is.

7 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Your wishes are the same as mine. YR needs to know the truth now that they are a couple. I believe she has strength of character not to run away from him, and that she will not believe SIW’s lies. She has seen for herself what kind of man he is.

i have faith in YR

i am afraid of SY , sy not sharing things

now they dating  she open her heart to him and still he want to keep being with her without telling her the true 

he asked cho to give him one month and than he will leave the job , he go to YR and ask her to love him today to live the day with him , so he keep wanted to live the moment and not thinking about the future , he cant decide that on his own when to stay , when to leave , yr now is part of it 

i hope she really find out next week or it not good to keep going like this , as i said YR will take it she more stong and differnet person but i can't understand if SY planing to really stay with her or just enjoy this short happeness and than leave he has to start being honest 

4 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

I love it when YR kissed back SY. Yay! They're officially dating! :wub::wub: 

So satisfied with this week's episodes and will patiently wait for Monday.:D 

that kiss make my week not just my day i will leave everyting and every worries and go enjoy it 

1 minute ago, nona88 said:

i have faith in YR

i am afraid of SY , sy not sharing things

now they dating  she open her heart to him and still he want to keep being with her without telling her the true 

he asked cho to give him one month and than he will leave the job , he go to YR and ask her to love him today to live the day with him , so he keep wanted to live the moment and not thinking about the future , he cant decide that on his own when to stay , when to leave , yr now is part of it 

i hope she really find out next week or it not good to keep going like this , as i said YR will take it she more stong and differnet person but i can't understand if SY planing to really stay with her or just enjoy this short happeness and than leave he has to start being honest 

Thank you for the info. I couldn’t understand what he said. Oh no! I really hope that SY is not going to just spend the month with her and then leave without a word after that. That would be so cruel! 

31 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

a great kiss

:love: wow... i'll rate it 11 upon 10 ...wooo...

YveVXfQ.jpg

cOa3kht.jpg

The airport n planes as backdrop:kiss_wink:

I435jr9.jpg

*sweet dreams*:wub:

I'm watching raw and only 5 mins in but have to come here and let out my rant first....

Um, helloooooo, what's the use of a locked door when you're going to shout a secret to be heard from outside?!?!?!? *facepalm*

But anyway, I'm shipping these two TL :lol:

Archived