[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ferily Yes, I agree that SIW is really behaving like a jerk. But I think, I know why SIW keeps attacking LSY behind his back. He has two reasons:

- The most obvious reason is that he perceives LSY as a threat. At any time, LSY could expose his secret and reveal how SIW was responsible for his disability. Moreover, not only SIW didn't hurt LSY, he is also the reason why his father got divorced. I guess, LSY's mother couldn't remain by his side well aware that SIW was responsible for the accident. 

- BUT deep down, he feels guilty about LSY's disability. Seeing LSY next him is a reminder of his own fault. He thinks that sending him away will resolve the problem, it will help him to feel better. And here again, we see his selfish side. Besides, he has not apologized yet which is really important. Apologizing means admitting his own fault. Notice that there is a certain pattern in SIW's behavior. He always expects people to apologize for their "wrongdoing" without trying to find out if this is the truth or not. Like I had written before, I suspect that he is projecting himself onto others: Since he was a troublemaker in the past, if someone gets into trouble, then this must be true. Moreover, by forcing people to apologize, he has the impression that "he is doing it himself". Obviously, SIW is not able to apologize himself. To conclude, he is just a selfish coward. This would explain why his father (if my theory is correct about the ahjussi) is observing him from afar. SIW never got in touch with his father as he knew that he was responsible for the divorce.

Striking is that LSY has never revealed to anyone outside the family how he got hurt. I am sure if Ms. Yang knew how he lost his leg and arm, she would go after SIW. Right now, she is just protecting our protagonist. But I sense that the more pressure SIW will put on LSY, the more people will get aware that SIW is related to LSY's disability. SIW doesn't try to see the whole thing from LSY's perspective. He heard from Ms. Yang (indirectly) that LSY wants just to lead a normal life, but SIW doesn't understand what it means. 

@celebrianna @Mau_Cherry @nona88

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Lee Je Hoon ♥ Chae Soo Bin

fox.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' "Let's love, today, now." ...Lee Je Hoon  Chae Soo Bin confirms their feelings for each other with a kiss 

1. [+114,-1]
Wow. ㅠㅠㅠ Today's episode was insane. ㅠㅠ Wow, wow.. I can only say this. God Je Hoon. Bride Star couple really makes people go crazy. 

2. [+75,-3]
Let's love, today, now.... Anyway, the grandfather's acting is really good. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+34,-0]
It's good if their romance is like 'Sleepless in Seattle' though. Lee Je Hoon is too straight and direct with his love. 

4. [+35,-2]
Love you, scriptwriter. 

5. [+27,-1]
He's so cute when his lips were smeared with lipstick. He's like a puppy. 

6. [+19,-0]
Lee Je Hoon's acting at the end was insane. Let's go for an acting daesang. 

7. [+9,-0]
The kiss scene..ㅠㅠ is really.. wow.  It's crazy. My heart fluttered so much that made my chest explode. The directing is.. wow. 

8. [+6,-0]
Daebak, it's fun. Lee Je Hoon is so cool. 

fox%2Bbride%2B9.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin, another heart fluttering kiss.. 

1. [+386,-36]
God Je Hoon, let's go for an acting daesang. ㅠㅠ Seriously. Wow, his acting made hearts flutter crazily. ㅠㅠㅠ Wow, he's really the best. 

2. [+186,-14]
A problem would arise without fail whenever their relationship develops just a little!! 

3. [+104,-6]
I hope it's a happy ending. 

4. [+97,-10]
Does the wearable equipment malfunction whenever Lee Soo Yeon gets too excited? Is it something like sending too much electricity signal? 

5. [+39,-0]
The acting at the end was seriously crazy. God Je Hoon. 

6. [+30,-0]
What will happen to Soo Yeon? ㅠㅠ Lee Je Hoon's acting is insane. ㅠㅠ When will the next week come? ㅠㅠ

7. [+25,-0]
The actress acting as Na Young Joo has a good voice. Her acting tone is really good too.. I think she'll do well when she takes up a brighter role.. 

cr

1 hour ago, misskym86 said:

How many episodes more left? 

It 20 ep'so drama in total ( 40 mini ep's) we get to ep 9 so it still have 11 episodes 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@celebrianna @nona88 @Mau_Cherry I have the impression that the ahjussi is SIW's father and LSY's (ex) stepfather. Don't you find it strange that he talked to HYR about love? He gave her the advice if someone loves her, then she should accept it. First, I had thought that he was paying attention to the airport workers, but what if he was just observing HYR in order to know what kind of a person she is. Maybe he observed her because he knows that LSY loves her. Moreover, he wanted to know what kind of a person she is. He got aware that she is a good person but noticed her flaws, hence he gave her good advice. So without LSY's knowing, he tried to help him. Then it seems that SIW cut ties with his family, so this would make sense if the father observes SIW without him knowing as well.

Maybe he siw  father and sy step father 

Or maybe he just the doctor who happen to treat siw  12 years ago from mental  breakdown 

I think something go wrong between  feeling guilty and between finding reason to keep living after what happened, if that man is siw  father or doctor it seem to me he someone who involved in the messing side of siw why he has to live in denying all the time as he doing nothing wrong and it other fault 

We all wounder how sy  could pay for all his treatment and going to college since neither sy or siw  seemed come from rich family so maybe the story has another side to 

I am not trying to find reasons  for siw  now as I said at this moment  I hate him just hate him I am doing writing long post understand him till he show a little sign  for the things I already give him as reasons but even so that don't change the fact  he hurt many people along the way in all this year's looking at his behaviour 

@ferilysiw is just as @bebebisous33 said see sy as  danger element in his life, if that cause he afraid  from other to know his twist  past or if that cause he himself fear to face that past with himself  he could just tell himself many lies all this year's to live on and to forget his guilt and he though  he was living well and  his world back to the right road sy just was a painful  part , a faulty element in his life that he don't want to look at it 

Sydney coming back is making siw  fear his feeling more than other I think , he fear that all he build of mental lies and has believed on all this 12 years to survive  is going  to fall apart 

And dear @bebebisous33 may I add something too !! I think siw  from the start and the past had a twist feeling for sy even when they was brother , twist feeling between love and hate , we don't see all the pictures  but we know nothing about siw  family background, the marriage  between his father and sy mother  seem to be broken before the accident  since in the flashback siw tell sy they not brother anymore so stop falling him around , and sy was still shinning , smart and cheerful kid but siw  seemed to have a difficult life and living alone  ( so something in the family background was  wrong too from the start even that the feeling I get ) 

the feeling that the start of his twist feeling wasn't just the  accident  but the accident did make it go more badly 

@bebebisous33, right now SIW just comes off as malicious to me. He’s getting everybody he could involved. To me there seems to be real malice behind his constant pressuring of everybody involved to expose LSY’s secret. If he was quietly investigating it that would be another story but now he’s even dragging HYR into it. Why is he provoking the issue so adamantly? At first I thought it was guilt too but it seems beyond that to me especially with the “hard” look he has on his face when confronting the team leader and the security leader about LSY.

I might be wrong but I thought SIW looked like he actually took the chance to run away from the thugs when LSY was lying in the road injured rather than drawing them away from LSY. 

9 hours ago, nona88 said:

It 20 ep'so drama in total ( 40 mini ep's) we get to ep 9 so it still have 11 episodes 

Well, with Korean dramas you never know. The previous drama to Where Stars Land, Still 17, was supposed to have 40 episodes (35 minutes each) and, finally, it had 32. And not it wasn't because of the ratings because they were quite good.

But I really hope Where Stars Land have 40 episodes (20 one-hour episodes) because, as some of you have commented, it's not only the main storyline, this drama has got a lot of secondary plots with the people who is in the airport that make each episode unique.

49 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, right now SIW just comes off as malicious to me. He’s getting everybody he could involved. To me there seems to be real malice behind his constant pressuring of everybody involved to expose LSY’s secret. If he was quietly investigating it that would be another story but now he’s even dragging HYR into it. Why is he provoking the issue so adamantly? At first I thought it was guilt too but it seems beyond that to me especially with the “hard” look he has on his face when confronting the team leader and the security leader about LSY.

I might be wrong but I thought SIW looked like he actually took the chance to run away from the thugs when LSY was lying in the road injured rather than drawing them away from LSY. 

He is not investigating LSY, he wants LSY's secret to be revealed so that LSY is forced to leave the airport. Well, there is a certain malice in all this. He believes that once HYR sees his device, she will get scared (remember the first comment Choi said to Yang, this is not normal) and leave him. He got shocked when he saw what the device could do (not a normal device), he heard Choi's first reaction... so he is expecting a similar reaction from HYR. What he doesn't know is: HYR admires LSY because he saved her life twice (with his strange arm). She will never react the way SIW expects her.

As for running away, he did it in order to save LSY's life but he didn't want to face LSY again. So he had two reasons... at the end, only his guilty conscience is eating him up.

tumblr_ph9lmvODvF1tvtd3lo10_400.gif

Precious Smile 

tumblr_phgfmngSzJ1rlp6d3o5_400.giftumblr_phgfmngSzJ1rlp6d3o3_400.gif

---------------------------

3204481.jpg?w=1024&h=1024&crop=1

1415 – It’s Alright (괜찮다고) Where Stars Land OST Part 4

Because of someone
My entire day can be in pain
Because of someone’s smile
All of my heart can be happy

Even the heavy baggage you were holding
I’m happy to be sharing the weight with you
All the times I spoke and listened with my heart
Are so precious

I want to tell you, it’s alright, it’s alright
You are precious just as you are
Sitting next to you, I’ll tell you softly
You’re enough, you’re enough

Because I know you
I feel the longing pressing in my heart

Because I met you
I have more tears but it’s happiness to me

Though it may not be warm or sot enough
I’m good enough to hold you

The words your eyes say to me
Make my heart move again

I want to tell you, it’s alright, it’s alright
You are precious just as you are
Sitting next to you, I’ll tell you softly
You’re enough, you’re enough

Because I know you
I feel the longing pressing in my heart

Because I met you
I have more tears but it’s happiness to me

If you see me and your heart races again
It’ll be a comfort on all my days

Because you held me, because you hugged me
I can look forward to tomorrow
Because of you

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

He is not investigating LSY, he wants LSY's secret to be revealed so that LSY is forced to leave the airport. Well, there is a certain malice in all this. He believes that once HYR sees his device, she will get scared (remember the first comment Choi said to Yang, this is not normal) and leave him. He got shocked when he saw what the device could do (not a normal device), he heard Choi's first reaction... so he is expecting a similar reaction from HYR. What he doesn't know is: HYR admires LSY because he saved her life twice (with his strange arm). She will never react the way SIW expects her.

As for running away, he did it in order to save LSY's life but he didn't want to face LSY again. So he had two reasons... at the end, only his guilty conscience is eating him up.

r

i don't care what he really want i only care he not using YR or getting anything from her 

not yr the only hope and light in SY world 

so whatever he want from her , no matter how bad or evil or even good ( as if it has chance now)

no matter what all i care that he back off from YR , look like YR will refuse his deal next week he think she know but hide things from him so he maybe show his really face behind the brother mask and offer her a deal that make her know that he has no good thought asking about SY ( i wish that he lose his control so he maybe move to more direct way , that better then trick her with family issuse story and worry )

that all i care about with the new ost that talk about YR side and feeling i have hope she going to find out soon , and i hope from SY hearing all the story not another person 

by the way if the eng translate was right !!! SY could fully walk and live as normal with the device only one year ago so he go to that collage and spend 11 years living in that hell and trying making the device tell he finally get to act as normal person only from one year ago so he didn't really have enought time to heal from that , or used to be looked as normal human , that mean when he meet YR it was only maybe just few months that he start to live as normal person

wow that give answer to alot of things, he really not ready to face people again or live that again 

i can be sure now that two years ago things start to change in SY , YANG ,YR, SIW and cho lives, something happen two years ago make all what happen now 

6 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

Well, with Korean dramas you never know. The previous drama to Where Stars Land, Still 17, was supposed to have 40 episodes (35 minutes each) and, finally, it had 32. And not it wasn't because of the ratings because they were quite good.

But I really hope Where Stars Land have 40 episodes (20 one-hour episodes) because, as some of you have commented, it's not only the main storyline, this drama has got a lot of secondary plots with the people who is in the airport that make each episode unique.

as far as i know right now it 20 ep's so that maybe change for sure that can happen 

i was afraid in the start that it 20 ep's since it start so good and i was afraid the long run will mess things but till now they doing good blance between the main story and the airport story just think that we will have at least 4 ep's to get the backstory of YR father and sy past , SY and SIW family , YANG , CHO and YR family and past and more 

that all parts of the main story and i am interesting on all of them so i am okay right now 

we still have to deal with SY fear and his healing to to be a real normal person from the inside , person who have dream and future since right now he still have nothing of that even when he having YR , he like a kid who enjoying a day in park but  know he has to go back to emty  house and life  in the end 

and as you said we still can enjoy all the airport story 

@Jemrie thanks for sharing the new OST eng lyrics i like it , it YR side of love and standing by SY side , i like to hear it in the background of scenes when she facing him known everything

by the way we get all the osts before the eng one ( the first one we hear and loved was keeping  hidden )i know  we going to get it soon now but it take so long 

Preview eng sub

Jang – Why don’t you tell her the truth?

VO – You are Han Yeorum right?

YR – Oh Min Jung.

VO – When I was in high school there was a girl who was a push over

VO – Can I have 4 fast track tickets

ES – I want to talk to you about what happened yesterday.

Jang – This is a portable discharge, you should use it in the worst case moments

YR – About the fast track card.

IW – Let’s do it, lets listen to each others one wish. That is the deal.

SY – What kind of favor (wish?).

MJ – You lost your walkie talkie?

YJ – Where is Oh Dae-ki?

VO – Oh Dae-ki is not here.

IW – Han Yeorum, are you really not interested in it at all?

IW – What are you hiding under your clothes?

Yeorum ah please don't make a mistake or troublesome, aaaaaa what wrong with siw??? Please let lead couple have a happy moment.

I have only gotten the chance to watch fully with subs today.... So okay, I know that SY is a romantic fool, but I still want to smack him in the head no matter... Yang and Jang were too kind and lenient with him. I will ground him so that he can heal properly, by removing those gears or locking them away from his reach. I know he misses YR, but there is this video call nowadays, you can just use that for the time being, and she won't even discover your secret. Or better still, tell her the whole truth and let her come to your place and give you some TLC. If you're thinking for a long-term relationship, she's going to find out sooner or later anyway... unless you're thinking of only a short-term relationship??

I don't know, and I don't remember, is SY's condition still treatable? I mean, are they still looking for ways to restore his arm and leg into functioning by themselves? I'm just so frustrated because he is putting himself in dangerous situation, like what Jang said about damaging the arm if he doesn't rest. He can still do a phone call video call in the mean time.... me *facepalm*-ing because of this romantic fool. Their beautiful first kiss doesn't assuage my frustration with him now.:mellow:

Everyone's been talking about the kiss, but my favourite moment from the last episode was at the start when they're walking to work together. It's when he moves her twice to avoid the jogger and the cyclist.

On one hand YR's so wrapped up in telling her story and venting to SY that she's not paying any attention to her surroundings. On the other, she's already so comfortable and trusting of SY that he can hold and shuffle her around without even being a 'thing'. You can tell in that moment that he's already won her over.

I am sorry... I just want to shout it out somewhere...

I HATE SO HATE HATE SEO IN WOO!!!

Haizzz....

He's so hateful!!! I especially hated it when he's using HYR's innocence to bring LSY down..... :rage:

I agree with @ktcjdrama no matter how deadly romantic you are.... you have to take a good care of yourself first, SY arr! :(  

I loved the kiss the gaze - I loved his guts... but also wanted to smack him for being so reckless....

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have only gotten the chance to watch fully with subs today.... So okay, I know that SY is a romantic fool, but I still want to smack him in the head no matter... Yang and Jang were too kind and lenient with him. I will ground him so that he can heal properly, by removing those gears or locking them away from his reach. I know he misses YR, but there is this video call nowadays, you can just use that for the time being, and she won't even discover your secret. Or better still, tell her the whole truth and let her come to your place and give you some TLC. If you're thinking for a long-term relationship, she's going to find out sooner or later anyway... unless you're thinking of only a short-term relationship??

I don't know, and I don't remember, is SY's condition still treatable? I mean, are they still looking for ways to restore his arm and leg into functioning by themselves? I'm just so frustrated because he is putting himself in dangerous situation, like what Jang said about damaging the arm if he doesn't rest. He can still do a phone call video call in the mean time.... me *facepalm*-ing because of this romantic fool. Their beautiful first kiss doesn't assuage my frustration with him now.:mellow:

19 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

Everyone's been talking about the kiss, but my favourite moment from the last episode was at the start when they're walking to work together. It's when he moves her twice to avoid the jogger and the cyclist.

On one hand YR's so wrapped up in telling her story and venting to SY that she's not paying any attention to her surroundings. On the other, she's already so comfortable and trusting of SY that he can hold and shuffle her around without even being a 'thing'. You can tell in that moment that he's already won her over.

Yes, yes, I really love that part too...

Archived