[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, marykarmelina said:

It started!  :w00t:

I missed the first part!

NYJ and ODK were chasing the suspicious Japanese man from the first few episodes. They split up and ODK got hit by a car in the carpark. NYJ got him but got hit by the man’s accomplices.

Instead of going after the suspect, ODK went to help NYJ up and got yelled at by her. 

Sorry I can’t contribute much as I don’t understand Korean at all.

SO I was hope for more time togther in the weekend:joy:

i know we getting more latter but how not use the weekend

or did the weekend starting today !!!! not from last week ep ( i missed the start so i may be wrong)

Spoiler

the friend totally not backing up now

SY is cluess sometimes as much as we know him , i like how he don't care sometimes and care so much on other 

but his cute protective side is behind words 

okay he till her about her father i guess not so much about himself 

he said something that he believe it was fate from the start him and her meeting but don't know if she will feel or think the same way so he didn't say anything 

the roomate girl not getting along so well  , okay it all misunderstand part no one of them bad or hate the other but they just don't show the real side and mistake the other acting as cold 

SIW is such a terrible leader. He just wants to pacify the customer and made the airport staff apologise when the customer was at fault. He didn’t even find out what really happened. Luckily, TL Choi stepped in to speak up for the airport staff and that, I believe, gave YR the courage to speak up too and show the video of what really happened. YR remembered what happened to her the last time.

okay sorrry i can't do the all the live reacp written but he so cute like a kid in love she is the center of his day no harm should get close to her even if it a little chance 

but sadly he having his hard time too , it time for him to lean on her a little 

I must say, even though I didn’t understand a word, I REALLY REALLY detest SIW.

Haha! So YR moved in with NYJ after all! And the security team is their house for a housewarming!

I think it’s time for the kiss!

And I think I know why SY got into the fight! The Japanese suspects went after TL Choi.

OH MY.. SY is plucking up courage to hold YR’s hand while they take a stroll. But he failed coz she started talking to him about her dad.

6 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I must say, even though I didn’t understand a word, I REALLY REALLY detest SIW.

you should no matter if he has a choice or not he choice to throw the worker pride and justic for the work 

just like what happen when YR case in the past all the blam on the worker to end the case fast 

that ugly boss and teamleader mind not like team leader YANG she stand first as much as she can on her worker side 

Spoiler

1540820543210551.jpg  

OMO he held her hand! And she didn’t try to run away! He’s going in for the kiss!!! She closed her eyes and he went closer.

But they got interrupted by the fight!!!!

OMO he gave her a light peck on the lips before going in to save TL Choi!!!

OMG SY’s right leg seems to be really strong too!

SY didn’t know he just saved TL Choi, and went to help him up. Then the bad guy tased SY and I think SY’s right arm and leg are destroyed!

The episode ended with SY lying helpless and crying in the floor, with TL Choi beside him.

How could they make me go from smiling and squealing to crying in a few minutes!

9 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

How could they make me go from smiling and squealing to crying in a few minutes!

Thats me right now....

i was so happy with this Drama again - because - my guess became right - just before they kissed he heard the bad guys - but I did not guessed that he will not go without even a short kiss - I love that.

But but but...

Just - I really would love it - if even in his worst state she will love him - I would love it if they let us see that - soon or later... but for real please.

Archived