[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

28 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Something is still  missing 

Why a father who like her father will never see her after the divorce and just talk on phone  with her, a father that helped a stranger  for long, a father who was so kind and caring  as we saw on all the flashback  

A father that was so found of his daughter  that he write the "fox bride stars " fairly  tale for her, name the restaurant he owner by the same name , 

Just what happen he was a restaurant  owner and a children fairly  take writer, how bad the thing  that happend  in the past to  lead for a divorce, never getting  close to his  ex-wife  and daughter, and for people to judge yr because  her family situation

Just what happens?? That not a normal divorce for him to stay away even when he loved his daughter  so much!!!! 

So I guess I was right about one things  the last time he meets his daughter  was when she was on the age of the flashback, no wounder no photo of them together was behind that age , he give her the compass as far away gift 

But I was totally wrong about today scenes  order I guess the weekend will start with sy  in hidden  , the scene in the preview  where he asking her to start loving him now he waring  the same clothes from the stills  were he hidden behind  the car , so I hope he not hidden after asking her  and if that going to happen he will change his mind or she find him ( don't end it with him hidden  or backing up and let me wait till next week ) 

I feel bad for sy, I understand  him and what he doing and why , but he totally wrong now, he so in hurry to be with her as long as he still normal but hide from her when he weak, so did he even think what yr  feeling  will be if he decided  to run away more longer, or stopping  with her since his condition get more bad or if she close to find about him 

I said I understand  him and why he doing it , I really get from where it comes, but I think it shows how weak and fearful  sy  is , he more weak than yr  when it comes to face thing or dealing  with people and his fears 

I feel bad for him, but I feel bad for yr  he getting her involved in love but want her to stay out of his real life, that not love , I know he don't mean any harm but he harming her without known, that why I wish she find out soon, she will understand since it her but the sooner  she find out the less hurt she will be.and to be honest  I want her to give sy  back his words about facing your problems, facing and clear  things you hate or fear to hear  and standing for yourself ( I want to see her scolding him for running and hidden from her and not trusting  that she can take that much about him, a scolding  of love not a fight or breaking up ) 

I have been wondering about the divorce as well and what has happened to the father. I am guessing that he has passed away for one reason or another. But the way the father pretty much introduced SY to YR, it is almost like the father purposely set SY up to take care of YR in his stead. 

But I do agree with you that SY has some pretty big issues that he has to over come. Particularly dealing with his disability. While it is frustrating that SY is keeping all of this from YR and not showing his true self. At the same time it makes sense to me. But I think it is key with this show as this is SY's arc of growth. He has to come to an acceptance and love of himself in order to move on. And all of the events we are witnessing, are pushing him into that direction. And a big reason is YR, without YR, SY would have never stayed as long as he has at the airport. He would have left a long time ago. So he is already taking baby steps to move out beyond his normal comfort zone, and more and more people are showing interest in him, but he is still sticking around. 

As some point, taking care of YR is going to take priority over keeping his secret safe. Which we have already seen in cases before. At that point, he will  not care who knows because he has something that is more important to him that his disability.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this strange feeling that the poor man is actually yeoreum's father, yeoreum at the end of episode said she didn't remember her father's face. It also tells how that man knows enough about yeoreum, but I don't know..

On the other hand I really love sooyeon and yeoreum together their love is just smooth neither rashly nor forcingly, like I also got butterflies when he hold her hands, I feel like I'm the one who being in love :lol: it's a rare for me in kdrama :D

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 15 & 16 spoilers, Lee Je Hoon x Chae Soo Bin

foxstar.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Lee Je Hoon's and Chae Soo Bin's heart fluttering kiss.. a moment of happiness 

1. [+322,-7]
Employee Lee Soo Yeon is so full of drive today. ㅋㅋㅋ Even when he has to go, he kisses her before going... 

2. [+235,-10]
It was a relief that the ahjumma looking at the monitor didn't see her husband kneeling. That scene reminds me of 'My Ahjussi' the words Lee Seon Gyun said. "I have kneeled before... But as long as my family doesn't see it, it's nothing..." 

3. [+149,-8]
"Let's love, now." The preview for tomorrow is insane. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ It's so heart fluttering. ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+84,-9]
I was so surprised at the ending. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is Soo Yeon going to be okay? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+80,-10]
Employee Lee Soo Yeon, thank you for gathering up courage. Just think of being lovey-dovey with Yeo Reum in the future. I feel so happy. Let's love. ♡♡♡

6. [+43,-1]
Choi Moo Ja, love you.... I fell for him. If you touch my team members, I won't let you off~~~~!!!!

7. [+42,-0]
I like it more because it's a light kiss. In dramas, deep kissing scenes come out too often that it's boring. It doesn't tickle my heart, and it's embarrassing to watch if they get overboard. This drama doesn't do that, so my heart fluttered even more. 

8. [+37,-1]
Team leader Choi Moo Ja is so cool. 

cr

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:sweatingbullets:ops..wow tks all for the recaps - didnt get to livestream but juz saw some clips. Erhm..mmm.. *phew!* the moonlight first kiss did happened hahaaa.. :glasses: 

(ok... super 'quickie' kiss:P)

I love this gif, it's like seeing him kissing her again and again and again ... *kissing loop* everyone

Back to the drama, I actually don't like this episode very much. I understand the message here but c'mon, in the airport if the passenger did wrong first, there's no way the employee guy is the one to blame. There are cctv and the other passengers saw what was happen too, they would probably denounce that couple for what they did right away, say that was wrong, everyone had to put their water bottle outside. There are signs and posters everywhere telling people what can and what cannot bring inside. 

I have to admit the episode is quite true about work place. There's always a superior who doesn't care for the inferiors, instead of stands for his/her employees, he/she blames them for every mistake they made, for every problem whether it's their fault or not. 

21 minutes ago, steymars said:

I love this gif, it's like seeing him kissing her again and again and again ... *kissing loop* everyone

:P hope u wont get 'dizzy dizzy' heh heh...:glasses:

The latest making is here!:

:D he is cheeky once again hahaa... "wait!"

IkIhMHS.jpg

Oh.. this scene :grimace:

rfL8ayK.jpg

@nona88 I doubt that YR's father didn't see his daughter because he never missed her. We heard from her that she has been abandoned.... I don't think that she felt abandoned, when her parents got divorced because she wouldn't show such an affection for her mother. She would rather resent her parents which she doesn't. From my point of view, she has been adopted by the restaurant owner and his wife. To me, it looks like her father cut ties with her in order to protect her. He never met her after the divorce but was in touch with her. 

I had this weird idea... what if her father had discovered that he was "gay" (by falling in love with a man) and didn't want her to suffer from being associated to a gay father? Since he knew that she suffered a lot from being stigmatized as orphan... he knew that she would suffer a lot, since she might be stigmatized again. Notice that the actual restaurant owner is a man and we still don't know his relationship to the former restaurant owner. Moreover, this would explain why he stopped LSY from committing suicide. I sense that he might have experienced a similar situation... where he was desperate and thought, he had no more reason to live. But if this theory is not true... then he could have been ill. Whatever reason it was, I believe that it was in order to protect her. He believed that if he was seen with her, she would suffer... He even thought that she would resent him which proves to me that there was a reason behind the divorce which he couldn't explain to his daughter. But since he showed a picture of HYR to LSY, it is clear that he loved HYR very much. The picture also indicates that he could see her from afar which makes me believe that the distance can not be explained by the ex-wife who wanted to get revenge on her ex-husband... making sure that he wasn't allowed to see his daughter. To me, HYR's mother doesn't give me the vibe that she would play dirty. I sense that his ex-wife knew the reason and accepted his decision.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 I doubt that YR's father didn't see his daughter because he never missed her. We heard from her that she has been abandoned.... I don't think that she felt abandoned, when her parents got divorced because she wouldn't show such an affection for her mother. She would rather resent her parents which she doesn't. From my point of view, she has been adopted by the restaurant owner and his wife. To me, it looks like her father cut ties with her in order to protect her. He never met her after the divorce but was in touch with her. 

I had this weird idea... what if her father had discovered that he was "gay" (by falling in love with a man) and didn't want her to suffer from being associated to a gay father? Since he knew that she suffered a lot from being stigmatized as orphan... he knew that she would suffer a lot, since she might be stigmatized again. Notice that the actual restaurant owner is a man and we still don't know his relationship to the former restaurant owner. Moreover, this would explain why he stopped LSY from committing suicide. I sense that he might have experienced a similar situation... where he was desperate and thought, he had no more reason to live. But if this theory is not true... then he could have been ill. Whatever reason it was, I believe that it was in order to protect her. He believed that if he was seen with her, she would suffer... He even thought that she would resent him which proves to me that there was a reason behind the divorce which he couldn't explain to his daughter. But since he showed a picture of HYR to LSY, it is clear that he loved HYR very much. The picture also indicates that he could see her from afar which makes me believe that the distance can not be explained by the ex-wife who wanted to get revenge on her ex-husband... making sure that he wasn't allowed to see his daughter. To me, HYR's mother doesn't give me the vibe that she would play dirty. I sense that his ex-wife knew the reason and accepted his decision.

I guess this is the first time I can not understand you...

what?

First of all - we have no idea what happen with the once husband and wife - mum and dad from YR. I wonder if there is a reason that her Mother is making all that charity work around the world. Making up to something - running away from her home too somehow...

Just my meaning - but I am not with you thinking they adopt YR. And Gay... I don´t think so too... Even it could be possible - but in a K Drama - and i never felt like that.

When the Father rescued SY he must have been the one who called the other guy for help. Maybe his best friend - or his brother. We will find out.

7 hours ago, denaciously said:

I have this strange feeling that the poor man is actually yeoreum's father, yeoreum at the end of episode said she didn't remember her father's face. It also tells how that man knows enough about yeoreum, but I don't know..

On the other hand I really love sooyeon and yeoreum together their love is just smooth neither rashly nor forcingly, like I also got butterflies when he hold her hands, I feel like I'm the one who being in love :lol: it's a rare for me in kdrama :D

We saw YRs Father - he is not the one. And he don´t know so much - he was often wrong.

I still have this strange idea he is SIW FAther... but that can be  nonsense too..

I guess we all made our own guesses here - we really need to know more about the past.

But right now - I only want  SYto be  okay again - and be together with YR.

I agree - he should be honest to YR about his situation - but - thats the hardest for him. He suffered from all the strangers around him - how they looked at him - how they treated him.

I believe because he loves her its the most fear for him that even she will not be able to love him like that - turn away from him or even will be afraid of him. Thats why it is so hard to open up to her - but I am confident she will find out - I just hope not on the end of the Drama - but this Show never let me down until now

I have to write about him even when I am not feeling like I want to, let me say siw  losing it all his chances to be forgiveness  , it not about sy  anymore  and it not connected to whatever the true about what happened in the past or why he acting like this when it comes to sy matter 

No it not about that at all , I can still give him a chance with my soft heart  about that matter and say we may not know everything  , there  more of the story from his side but I can never forgive him of how he treat the others not how he treat yr when she was new worker and destroy her  faith in herself  and her work with few ice words and unjustly treatment and make her the wrong one when she was just a victim,

Not that I can forgive him for what he does to the poor young  worker who did nothing wrong but follow the rules  and trying to protect  himself  just when things  get out of control or talking zoon , how he used the same way to make the worker feel like he worthless  and he should be thankful for even getting this job  and have this monthly salary 

What sy  and cho told him there was right; that side of him is out of control, forgiveness or even out of just trying to solve problems. 

He has this dark side where he from  inside see people as nothing more than a noisy, stupid and low things that just in his way .

I really hope he not team leader yang husband  what a different between  the two , I hope she not really fall in love with this kind of person, so if they make me at some point back to understand him as some  a mental victim since they keep the mysterious man who look like his psychological doctor  around  him I may understand but I really hope that team leader yang  didn't suffer  from loving him 

Right not I hate him I don't care if I going to stop hating him or like him in the future but right  now I hate him for what he does to the powerless worker, for hurting their pride, faith and destroying their soul just as it  was nothing. I have my share   hating him for sy  side too but what I write above is more than logic reason  to hate him 

I hope yr  don't fall for his trick and nice taking anymore after seeing that she wasn't mistakes about him in past he a really a cold and untrustworthy person , I hope she not falling for him acting as sy big brother to get from her information 

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I never would've guessed LDG can be so hateable... goes to show that he is a good actor :lol: 

Yes as long as you love or hate the character for his doing it a good acting  from the actor side, he doing a good job  even let as saw that face of him on yesterday episode  where he let out his scary face out  

I hate siw for what he doing as human and boss  but that don't mean I don't want to see him in screen since he really show  sadly a really side of work and human being that there in real life and since it about work drama where  they show everyday  suffering and injustice he has to be there , just like the gong  and other 

Ldg  doing good job here in siw  character ( a great actor ) bit still I hate siw  so much right now 

P.s. I had a boss once that was worse than Ldg  thank good I was a strong enought and going a good work for him to control or make me suffer but that don't mean he didn't try, and I saw with my eyes what he could do to other less good or Less  strong worker , I couldn't stand him or his behaviour so it was like a daily  mind war to make less victim .thank good I had finished  dealing with him 

But people like  siw  , my old boss or more crazier and inhuman one who only care for themselves or enjoy looking down at other are real and it really happen that new and weak worker words had no value to them or against them 

After watching last night's episode with subs, I detest SIW even more. He is despicable, selfish and petty. If the writers are setting him up for redemption, it had better be something huge and convincing. I really cannot see how I can come to like this kind of character. :rage:

But on the other hand, I am glad for good, upright men like SY, ODK, TL Choi and even TL Lee even though we don't know much about him. These people more than make up for horrible men like SIW.

Hoping to live watch today's ep if I can! :heart:

A thought just came to me about the "homeless" man in the airport... since he claimed to YR that he is in psychology field, could it be that he has treated SIW before? It seems that in this last episode SIW is recognizing the man... not his face just yet since he kept it down and it's quite hidden with the hat and newspaper. Because in last night's episode, it seems that he is remembering something suddenly. But then again, it is possible too that he is his father, since there is a VO of YR saying about recognizing a father's face. But if he is his father, wouldn't he be SY's father too then?

1 hour ago, joonminfan said:

If the writers are setting him up for redemption, it had better be something huge and convincing.

Agree with this.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I never would've guessed LDG can be so hateable... goes to show that he is a good actor :lol: 

Yeah boy. He doesn't even look like a bad person. That makes it worse. SIW is so selfish I just want to thump him. I am especially angry with the way he bullied the front line staff in front of the passenger. It made my blood boil as I have seen real life managers side the customers only.

I have income protection insurance. Plus professional indemnity insurance from my professional board plus access to legal services. And vicarious liability from my employer- government department.  So this Korean personal compensation legal liability under the law. Plus the absolute crap employee protection and all the stories about making people kneel in a workplace drives me insane. And I am not talking about a drama scene.

That's why SIW made me fume with his attitude. What kind of richard simmons manager is that?

Archived