[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he never thought of what will happen to yr after that , he was planning  to enjoy living this normal and love life as much as he can that why he eager to do everything now 

After one month that he promised did he just plan  to leave and have this good memories of leaving while he still normal in her eyes, 

I like sy but he make mistake thinking like this I was afraid  it was his thought from the start 

I know that not going to happen now but for me I want yr  to scold him  badly  at some point  for ever think of it 

screenshot_2018-11-05z6fse.pngscreenshot_2018-11-054bdtu.pngscreenshot_2018-11-0549cpa.pngscreenshot_2018-11-05ouc2e.png

It ended.

Will Lee Soo Yeon tell Han Yeo Rum everything about him on tomorrow's episode?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FINALLY.....   THE ENGLISH SONG MYSTIC WORLD WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW

THE WAITING HAS BEEN SO LOOOOOOOOOOOONG  :w00t:

11월 6일 낮12시에 나와요 #여우각시별 #ost #mysticworld #오왠

I felt so so so sad for SY’s helplessness. He just wants to be a normal person and to be seemed normal to others... :bawling: and when the secret out opened like that in front of ES ans SIW. My heart hurt for SY :anguished:  I felt heart broken. :heartbreak: Hope there will be a happy ending for SY and HYR. Oh dear... 

Es  is h elping  here not harming he pushing  system to be honest with yr  and he push him to fight for her he making him understand it not okay if she not known  anything or it will not be ever okay if she was with some other guy not now and not later

He not trying to come between  the two more that he trying  to make sure yr  not get hurt in the end 

23 minutes ago, irma1129 said:

Stop the angst for LSY :bawling: Just tell her the truth and be happy. Stop hurting each other

I am.not worry after seeing  the preview  yr  going to get him out of his hidden  fear 

I like how he was worry about what she will say and react  and she asking him "so when we going to go on our date " 

At least he should have little  courage to not leave  and she will take care of later  I think the crying scene when she found out he was planning to leave  and breakup  with her 

There where she make him understand  that he have no right  to decide  it that easy  

I like when in the preview  he asked " if allowed to love her or if she not scared from him" 

Edit: bit I was little  angry from system when he said he want to remind as a perfect  person  in yr  memories, I know he was thinking of just leaving but that was selfish way to put his feelings, did he really thing  it will be okay on yr  side when he just leave like this or she will see it as a good memories when her perfect lover just leave without any good reason and decide  to end it 

I love sy and I understand  him but someone  has to tell him he totally  wrong her , okay I will enjoy yr  and Es pushing  him a little tomorrow, I hope he stopped  to this point no more running away from her , 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

I like how he was worry about what she will say and react  and she asking him "so when we going to go on our date " 

At least he should have little  courage to not leave  and she will take care of later  I think the crying scene when she found out he was planning to leave  and breakup  with her 

There where she make him understand  that he have no right  to decide  it that easy  

I like when in the preview  he asked " if allowed to love her or if she not scared from him" 

I like that part too, LSY better be ready because YR will never let him go easily. 

And our security couple is really cute today B) 

Edited

You like Yeorum, right? So you should not have any secrets.

On today episode we love GES. He really pushing SY to tell everything to YR, like ES said YR should hear it from SY, not him or everyone else. 

Today recap episode 

https://www.dramamilk.com/where-stars-land-episodes-19-and-20-live-recap/

Engsub preview 

SY – Is it really okay for me to love you?

YR – So, when are you going to take me on our first date?

SY – Han Yeorum, do you think I am strange? Aren’t you afraid of me like this?

VO – It makes no sense. Not others…but team leader Lee? (Traffic team leader). He had an envelope in his coat from the thugs.

SY – Why are you restricting where I can work?

VO – If you cannot fix this then you should quit this job.

ES – Among friends, we are going to do something right now.

YR – he likes me, he told me. But why does he want to have alone time for himself?

ES – Why do you like Lee Soo-yeon?

SY – There is a malfunction frequently because of you Han Yeorum.

Whoa... so it seems that the supporting device malfunctioning could be tied to SY's emotion/feelings at that time. That means his arm is actually feeling and sending messages to the device. When he was so angry with SIW in the pantry for telling YR about him.... when he was so excited to go on a date with YR...

And btw, @supergal99 it's clear for me to smack SIW, right? He has not trained in martial arts nor have any bionic something, right? right?

I love all the OST here, but today it's the first time that I think the BGM and OST are too intrusive with the drama watching. Like the part when SY was running away to find a safe place to hide, with YR's VO... music and singing was too loud. Then earlier too there were parts with too much of the BGM going on.

Anyhow, today's episode seems so short!!! It's like it just whizzed past to the end....:( not enough!!

YR - Do you know why my name is Han Yeorum? Becuase I was born in the middle of the summer. But my favorite season is fall. Because fall was the first time I saw my parents.

What about you Lee Soo-yeon, which season is your favorite?

SY - Summer….

Because that is the season where I first met you

Dot9-GDU0AAk7Iq?format=jpg

Dp9LN8fXgAAAtmQ?format=jpg

To be honest, I feel nervous

DodAVfhUwAAwPTc?format=jpg

Spoiler

I trembled, my heart feels like it's going to brush

DqxDrHXUcAEVeu1?format=jpg

DqxD1DvVYAAWC0u?format=jpg

And I felt so angry.

Oy what is this drama doing? I felt so sorry for LSY that I have a heartache. 

It is because it is LDG playing SIW that makes his character even have some class. Otherwise I would have skewered him on screen. Its like cloaking evil selfishness and pure ego under a handsome cloak. That's an evil PD with the casting.

I have cried before when a Kdrama character died on screen from cancer. Who hasn't? But it's the fact that it is a disability that is being vilified and made a huge deal that makes my heart ache. Its not as if I don't see people with prosthetic arms or legs. Or have people wheelchair bound. I am talking especially those war veterans photos you see. 

That airport drama is not doing a great job painting a good work environment.  Imagine a director screaming abuse at a subordinate in front of at least 50 ppl. And outright bullying from the other assistant Team Leader.

Gosh, that place is terrible.

At this point still heavily addicted to this drama so I am watching it. It is just that the characters are killing me. When they are in pain I feel so awful for them. Like ODG is keeping me glued watching him today. The writer better write a nice resolution for his story man. NYJ better fall head over heels for him and she can jolly well do the chasing. Eeek this ODG is making me fall for his upright character 

See what the show is doing to me? I can't split my emotions between LSY's pain, HYR's pain, ODG's pain then the 2 team leaders. Then the homeless stalker.

GOD. What is this week's episode about? And we haven't even reached the break up episodes yet.

Archived