[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

Lee Jae-hoon is embarrassed for assist device's malfunction ... What an Unpredictable situation?

I wondering what happened??

As far as I read his device acting strange  again but this time in difficult situation, he was shocked  and try to hide it  ( something  wrong each time it getting worse , or it something with the device or something with his hand, maybe his nerve start to work again and refuse the device order :smile:,I hope it the case) 

Okay back to what I read , they saying it going to be a turning  point in Sy life this time  ( I hope in good  way not the worst ) 

So did he was in date or meeting yr  when that happens!! That why he freaking up and hide like this with the worry look in his face and eyes, I hope so they didn't write  about that it just his face from the still's  it the face he show worring  and carying  in the same time just for yr 

I hope the turning point will be yr  find about him , he can't keep doing that for so long, I know yr  different and can understand  his reason , but he has to start trust  her and stop hidden from her like he do with other 

Sy not afraid  of yr  not accept him  he know she not like this, but it his feeling he want to spend  time with her as normal person  , he enjoying the fact he playing the normal love  steps  with her ( sorry I am saying he playing ) he love her for real  but right now he playing a life he don't have , that why it hard for him to tell her , I hope I can see him live the real life soon when he find it good too, it will make yr  close to him more not like now she feeling he from another stars  since he trying to be perfect in front  of her 

He crying, there tears in his eyes you can see it cleary when you zoom in his eyes , I guess he was to meet yr  when that happen and he hidden from her in the photo to have tearful eyes like this 

0000060563_002_20181026115522207.jpg?typ

I hope she find him or he show up in dont want to wait for the final before  seeing him learn to show his pain to her ( can't wait for this scene she find him and hug him and tell him.everything is alright)

He will make a special  appearance as duty free salesman 

it going to be fun seeing him especially  backing to the airport  life and stories 

2018102901002469600192461_20181028083341

Since I get some time to think final I noticed that yr  did move to her new house in the weakened as she was saying all the week so that can explain  the scenes  order 

1. Yr will go to her house as sy  will promise  will tell her about her father the next day 

2. Yr will meet sy and talk he maybe tell her About her father or how he helped him without telling  her about his really health problems, or maybe  it will be enough  to say who he is since  I have my thoughts that if she was still in contact with her father all this year's she  maybe hear a lot about him or maybe she was in indirect connect  with sy , he seemed  to be more into her when he saw her the first time 

3. The two scenes of the almost  or real kiss  and the fight secens  will  happen also in the weekend ( what will happen  before  doesn't  matter as long as we get the kiss or at least yr  change of feeling :relaxed:

4.that why they seemed close in " going to work walk and meeting her friend" that why sy  touching her as it normal and she not making a big reaction to it  ( so they get so close in the weekend so or it was enough to tell her about her father part and get her start feeling for him or we really get the kiss )

I hope that will be the order , since it can make us enjoy  a little honest  taking from sy  part , he did want to share everything with her but to be honest  the normal life he getting  with her is so dreamily for him to risk  it and  wake up to face real life 

@leeminhosny thanks for sharing the stills and BTS

it most about him infront of YR and SY house he look at the two houses so he know they lived infront of each other 

did he make his mind to win YR  and not letting her go , he seem has start his love fighting and not going to set aside losing her , so is he going to be honest about his feeling infront of her or just get in the way of two under  the reason being freind (don't worry i still like him he cute , i just hope he don't get in the way in bad force that all , and i will still love him even if he trying to win YR again )

that him looking at sy house just knowing that he live here 

image.php?di=VA0T&key=385764d0c548eeb14b 

he look like starting taking YR to walk and taken her back to her house 

Hello there.. I'm new

I knew all of you here talking about Lee je hoon and Chae soo bin.

But I came here for Lee so kyung (Na young joo) from security service team.

Anyone have her picture?

I find her really attractive, especially when she is wearing uniform :)

Talking about each other thought and feeling and than sy give her a careless  kiss

It was always  thoughtless matter when  it comes to yr, from falling  in love, protecting, confession and everything.it take him a few seconds to stop thinking  and just acting when he with her ,  he just stop being shutting and having a million thoughts yr  make him acting normal with few words or kindness and understand 

So it really going to be first kiss, I wish I will could watch it live but I maybe  can't if I was late in work :bawling:

2 hours ago, misskym86 said:

I have never love monday as much as today. I hope the kiss scene is today.. to mend my broken heart after watching SY cry and all whatever kind of angst throw in the drama. 

:love: This is what we're waiting for tonight. Definitely, live-streaming this. :D

DqqNS0xU8AAmxan.jpg:largeDqqNVq9UUAApy7o.jpg:largeDqqNXR2UUAAIVAc.jpg:large

Spoiler

DqqNXRjU8AECeeS.jpg:large

Archived