[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

8 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

all the stories about making people kneel in a workplace drives me insane.

Kneeling seems to be a very big thing in Korea. It seems that it can solve a lot of things if only you are willing to kneel....?? Like all can be forgiven...

I recently visited an aging aunt, and I have a hard time hearing what she said because her speech isn't good anymore, so I lowered down myself in front of her chair so as to be closer to her face hoping to hear clearer. In doing so, I didn't realize I ended up in a kneeling position when I pulled back from her. She then chided me for kneeling and asked me to get up asap. So it's almost like a taboo to kneel in front of someone....? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kneeling seems to be a very big thing in Korea. It seems that it can solve a lot of things if only you are willing to kneel....?? Like all can be forgiven...

I recently visited an aging aunt, and I have a hard time hearing what she said because her speech isn't good anymore, so I lowered down myself in front of her chair so as to be closer to her face hoping to hear clearer. In doing so, I didn't realize I ended up in a kneeling position when I pulled back from her. She then chided me for kneeling and asked me to get up asap. So it's almost like a taboo to kneel in front of someone....? :sweatingbullets:

In my culture, we usually kneel in front of ancestors. Although in the olden days, children kneel in front of the elders like parents and grandparents. But it’s not so common now. So some people may find it offensive since they are not dead yet but we kneel in front of them like they are our ancestors.

Anyway, SIW is still on TL Choi’s case about SY. SIW is such a hateful person.

oh my, SIW just told YR that he’s concerned about SY coz they are brothers. Liar! He just can’t bear to see SY live a happy, normal life right? :rage:

I think SIW is telling YR more about him and SY. I don’t know what lies he is feeding her. Despicable!!! 

1540904888091563.jpg  

my heart is broken for him that feeling that he fear the most 

but he was ready that someone also see it but not YR , he poor soul don't want to see himself like this in her eyes not in her eyes 

did SIW hear them talking my screen stopped on that part !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 

Spoiler

cho helped sy to get away and take him to "fox bride star'"

yang come and tell cho that she know everything from the very start maybe from where he make the device 

yang ask cho to keep it secret since all what SY wanted to be lived like normal human being and he can't take again if everyone know

i think SIW hear cho and yang talking back in fox bride star but i am not sure about that part since my screen forzen

YR worry about SY he not answering the phone and not in his house , SIW tell her that he was SY STEP BROTHER for three years 

Do I sense a bit of jealousy from NYJ when ODK was talking to YR? :relieved:

SY finally got onto his wheelchair so that he could get to his phone. There was a slew of concerned messages from YR. So sweet. :kiss_wink:

YR got a call from KES at work, and SY was trying to call her at the same time, so she didn’t pick up SY’s call. I think SY doesn’t have the courage to call her again.

TL Lee is a nice man. I’m glad for nice men like him and SY and TL Choi and ODK. :blush:

SY has a spare set of prosthetics in his room. I suspect that they are even more powerful than his previous set. He put them on and could immediately stand up. I wonder why he hesitated to put those on?

bartender Jung looks worried when he found out. Could the spare set be more powerful but more dangerous? Or is it some untested technology?

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

SY has a spare set of prosthetics in his room. I suspect that they are even more powerful than his previous set. He put them on and could immediately stand up. I wonder why he hesitated to put those on?

Maybe will make him too strong? Less natural? 

Just now, joonminfan said:

I think it the try one

the one before the final making of the device( the first stage of making ) 

they not full under control  and has some fault of them ( that why they more powerful) 

SY is at the airport. He sees TL Choi. TL Yang is asking YR if she has seen him. 

I think SY wants to tell TL Choi about his prosthetics. They went to a place with no CCTV and he’s showing the protesthics to TL Choi. I don’t understand what he is explaining.

SY is asking for a favour. I think he is asking TL Choi to let him stay at his job?

TL Choi is now talking to TL Yang about YR. I think she explains how she knows SY.

YR finds SY after searching around the airport for him. She keeps shooting questions at him. And SY has this amused smile on his face. So cute! And he says it. “Let’s love.” :wub:

another kiss!!! And she kisses him back!!!

TL Choi speaks to the President about SY in front of SIW. I think he defended SY! And SIW is NOT HAPPY about it.

OMG SY has lipsticks marks on his lips and TL Yang was smiling to see it. So cute! Bartender Jung passes SY a handkerchief to wipe it away.

Spoiler

yr worry so much about sy and feeling down and talk with her freind abut that just when sy was trying to call her

i like sy helper he don't give chance to give up if you want something stand and get it even your phone use the chair or use anything and stand up that how he helping him to not give up and get his well more strong to live by using some little words and act ( he really care for him i want to know how they meet and get to know each other)

sy go to the airport and talk with cho

i think it wrong he using the second device he having i don't think it full readly to using in daily life

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181030  

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:
  Hide contents

yr worry so much about sy and feeling down and talk with her freind abut that just when sy was trying to call her

i like sy helper he don't give chance to give up if you want something stand and get it even your phone use the chair or use anything and stand up that how he helping him to not give up and get his well more strong to live by using some little words and act ( he really care for him i want to know how they meet and get to know each other)

sy go to the airport and talk with cho

i think it wrong he using the second device he having i don't think it full readly to using in daily life

Oh dear, KES turns up at YR house with flowers and cake and sees SY leaving his own house. And SY’s arm just went limp again! He bends down to pick up the car key he dropped and it just stuck to him as if he were a magnet. I think he just lost control of his arm as it voluntarily stuck to the car. OH NO! And SIW is trying to spoil things again between YR and SY!

episode ends!!! Cliffhanger!!!

Edited to add that I think SY and YR are definitely dating now. He went home to borrow Bartender Jung’s car and said he’s going on a date! He left the house and that’s when the accident happened. His arm has become such a powerful magnet that it stuck to the car and he couldn’t get it loose. He struggled to get it off but ended up damaging the car. The horror on his face was just so hard to watch!

Archived