[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have only gotten the chance to watch fully with subs today.... So okay, I know that SY is a romantic fool, but I still want to smack him in the head no matter... Yang and Jang were too kind and lenient with him. I will ground him so that he can heal properly, by removing those gears or locking them away from his reach. I know he misses YR, but there is this video call nowadays, you can just use that for the time being, and she won't even discover your secret. Or better still, tell her the whole truth and let her come to your place and give you some TLC. If you're thinking for a long-term relationship, she's going to find out sooner or later anyway... unless you're thinking of only a short-term relationship??

I don't know, and I don't remember, is SY's condition still treatable? I mean, are they still looking for ways to restore his arm and leg into functioning by themselves? I'm just so frustrated because he is putting himself in dangerous situation, like what Jang said about damaging the arm if he doesn't rest. He can still do a phone call video call in the mean time.... me *facepalm*-ing because of this romantic fool. Their beautiful first kiss doesn't assuage my frustration with him now.:mellow:

For me, since he already met YR and have such a great moment...able kiss his girl, he shouldnt have to go for a date after that.

He should know that he need to rest. Now, its getting worst...

but let see what are they going to do in the next episode. fighting SY!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, denaciously said:

so it is confirmed 32 eps

you right it will be 32 mini ep's ( 16 ep's):confused:

why change it  now !!!! okay i don't mind as long as it not affect the story line 

that mean we have only 7 ep's ( four weeks to go )

and we was thinking the romance moving fast no it move just in time :unamused:

so i don't have to worry about SY hidden things anymore YR has to find up next 3 ep's ( me i want in ep 10 ):love:

next week list for the new news 

• YR past and family story ( we going to find that from the preview)
  • SY have no other choice since his device or body not working togther anymore 
  • YR find out about SY 
  • yang story 

we should at least get that for the next two ep's right !! 

now i think about it fast i was ready for other order since it 20 ep's :bawling:

@ktcjdrama same.

But If only Mr.Jang gave SY the cellphone when he asked for it, maybe he wouldn't be too desperate and forced himself. As we know SY just want to communicate with YR because he know YR will be worried about his condition.

And then come to Mrs.Yang who indirectly tried to stop her from returning to work at the airport. That made the situation became worse to SY.

5 hours ago, unhelpful said:

Everyone's been talking about the kiss, but my favourite moment from the last episode was at the start when they're walking to work together. It's when he moves her twice to avoid the jogger and the cyclist.

On one hand YR's so wrapped up in telling her story and venting to SY that she's not paying any attention to her surroundings. On the other, she's already so comfortable and trusting of SY that he can hold and shuffle her around without even being a 'thing'. You can tell in that moment that he's already won her over.

I agree.  That was such a romantic scene.  It shows how a loving relationship should be.  It is not necessarily mushy or kissy.  It shows two people enjoying each other's company and him watching out for her to keep her safe.  I think his desires to keep her safe and happy speak volumes of his love for her.

Well and truly done with SIW. Ain't no redemption him. Surely this is bordering on work place bullying. YR better not let herself get manipulated by the git.

Also need SY to remain smart. For someone goes trying to be low key surely he knows the risk of going out so soon. He went to airport said his piece, and  got the best response he could hope for from YR..(the way she lock her arms round his neck you know my girl is hooked)... so be thankful. Why risk going out again sit your richard simmons down and recuperate properly. He turning him self into a liar and risking security chief's neck too. Plus risk doing irreparable damage to the support aids....which will probably take a very long time to make from scratch during which he would have to sit his richard simmons at home anyways. Please none of the judgment clouded by love nonsense, he too good for that.

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

I honestly think Na Yeong Joo likes Oh Dae Gi unless she knows that he has feelings for her before he's admitted them to himself. I admire her for being so strong, but I can see where she needs to grow & living with Yeo Reum will give her that empathy she lacks when dealing with people.

Yeah, she definitely likes him. Her insistence on drawing lines between them I think is from her own fear of rejection. She knows she likes him, but she's not aware enough to realise that her likes her (and he doesn't realise that she likes him either). 

When she left and took the lift in tears it was because he'd said he saw her the same as anyone else. I think that while she was saying she didn't want to be treated differently, she was really pushing him to say he liked her. When he didn't, and said he didn't see her as a woman, that everyone was the same to him, she heard that he didn't like her. 

It's a classic case of two people who think they are communicating clearly, when really neither is able to say how they really feel.

It's interesting to think back to the first episode. There it seemed like this pair were the ones who were functioning well and a great time, while SY and YR were disfunctional. Now we see the positions have swapped, SY has been open and honest about his feelings, and YR has been direct with her questions. Both are things our favourite security couple haven't been able to do.

Hmm.. I have a different take on NYJ. I don't think she cried because she was sad DK didn't see her as a woman. She cried because deep down she knew what DK said was true/right and she was in the wrong for accusing him of treating her differently. For me, she is struggling with proving to people her worth. She doesn't want people to look down on her because she is a female. She is definitely not used to people showing care to her since she kept everyone at arm's length. I believe she didn't realized why yet but she is beginning to feel uncomfortable around him because she actually wanted him to show more attention to her. His "cold" or business-like treatment after their confrontation made her uneasy and that's why she requested transfer. She didn't know what to do about this uneasy feeling so she chose to leave. She is afraid to face the developing feeling of caring about how DK is treating her. All she knows is that she felt uneasy with him, but I don't think she knows yet it's because she is starting to care.

Besides SY, I had wanted to smack her too actually, but I can still cut her some slack because she isn't in touch with her feelings yet. She is acting this way because she is stunted in relationships generally. I look forward to her growth. 

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hmm.. I have a different take on NYJ. I don't think she cried because she was sad DK didn't see her as a woman. She cried because deep down she knew what DK said was true/right and she was in the wrong for accusing him of treating her differently. For me, she is struggling with proving to people her worth. She doesn't want people to look down on her because she is a female. She is definitely not used to people showing care to her since she kept everyone at arm's length. I believe she didn't realized why yet but she is beginning to feel uncomfortable around him because she actually wanted him to show more attention to her. His "cold" or business-like treatment after their confrontation made her uneasy and that's why she requested transfer. She didn't know what to do about this uneasy feeling so she chose to leave. She is afraid to face the developing feeling of caring about how DK is treating her. All she knows is that she felt uneasy with him, but I don't think she knows yet it's because she is starting to care.

Besides SY, I had wanted to smack her too actually, but I can still cut her some slack because she isn't in touch with her feelings yet. She is acting this way because she is stunted in relationships generally. I look forward to her growth. 

THIS!

I think NYJ is in completely new territory. I think there's a reason in her past why she's had to but walls up. I looking forward to seeing how she reacts as the walls start coming down. Looking forward to the friendship she will develop with HYR.

53 minutes ago, tas82 said:

THIS!

I think NYJ is in completely new territory. I think there's a reason in her past why she's had to but walls up. I looking forward to seeing how she reacts as the walls start coming down. Looking forward to the friendship she will develop with HYR.

Her straight face makes me laugh ops.. especially when she lays down all the house rules to YR ..heee.. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

*whisper* u ..u ... want to smack her?? Omo.. she super skilled in Judo ya...hahaha... careful careful...:P

Ok ok chill... i am looking forward to her growth -- with uri security hottie ..heee:

For the shippers:

Cr to all owners

Edit.. oh btw... i also like the scene where uri hottie gets to hold her hand :wub: (i feel like he is holding mine...heh..heh..~~ *slaps forehead*)

tZf6zlt.jpg

*replay*

Spoiler

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have only gotten the chance to watch fully with subs today.... So okay, I know that SY is a romantic fool, but I still want to smack him in the head no matter... Yang and Jang were too kind and lenient with him. I will ground him so that he can heal properly, by removing those gears or locking them away from his reach. I know he misses YR, but there is this video call nowadays, you can just use that for the time being, and she won't even discover your secret. Or better still, tell her the whole truth and let her come to your place and give you some TLC. If you're thinking for a long-term relationship, she's going to find out sooner or later anyway... unless you're thinking of only a short-term relationship??

I don't know, and I don't remember, is SY's condition still treatable? I mean, are they still looking for ways to restore his arm and leg into functioning by themselves? I'm just so frustrated because he is putting himself in dangerous situation, like what Jang said about damaging the arm if he doesn't rest. He can still do a phone call video call in the mean time.... me *facepalm*-ing because of this romantic fool. Their beautiful first kiss doesn't assuage my frustration with him now.:mellow:

The only way to make him stay is, ask YR to nurse him at home.. he will be a happy puppy to rest but he is playing the i dont want to tell you my secret game. My eyes rolling 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* u ..u ... want to smack her?? Omo.. she super skilled in Judo ya...hahaha... careful careful...:P

Ok ok chill... i am looking forward to her growth -- with uri security hottie ..heee:

Ooops, I had forgotten about her Judo skills :lol: ... That means I can't smack SY too because he has that super bionic arms :sweatingbullets:

New stills 

Source

153535_202032_3127.jpg

153535_202033_323.jpg 

Spoiler

0000145887_001_20181102104711726.jpg?typ

153535_202034_3220.jpg

The stills plot as far as I read 

1. Siw  ( I hate him) trying to tell yr  everything  about sy disability and what his situation after the accident  ( I don't know if he could say that in the end before sy come but I think he did ) 

2.sy come and see them talk in secret  I think he heard something and he was so angry 

3.as we saw in the preview sy lose control on his hand again 

4. But there promise  to see change that behind our imagination in this scene  ( me dreaming  of yr go after him and find about him , give him a high hug  and ....) 

As jang will say to sy next episode  I want to say the same words " why you don't just tell her??" 

And add some words " did  you think  about her feeling not just your feeling" 

Lucky to us that yr find some clues here and there and she not in the dark as sy  think, she has pretty  good idea  how worse and strange  his situation can be , so her shock will be little  then why sy think  it will be 

Next week join forces we don't have time 

Archived