[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

@ck1Oz

I agree that it is great how SY is so constant while YR is quite all over the place. From what I saw in the preview for the next episode we will see how much she needs guidance and be taken care of as it showed SY constantly pulling and protecting YR while she is completely oblivious to her surroundings. lol

I find it interesting though how YR is dealing with SY's secret with his arm. She clearly knows that he is disabled and that he is wearing some sort of support device and that it allows him to do things that most people can't...but she never brings it up and she never asks him. They both pretend that there is nothing wrong with him. And for him, he is relishing that fact he can be "normal" with her. 

But I still do wonder how SY will deal with the issue security is having with his arm....it seems in the preview that people will be getting a bad impression of his prosthetic. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking the drama, but I really wish the writer had put more effort into being more realistic with the airport scenes and events. I have been through Incheon and other major Asian airports several times, and far too often I am getting that "uhm.. no.. why would anyone even do that" feeling.

wow what an episode. I understand why people have problem with YR. but I can see myself in her. not being that emotional stable and leting fear and anxiety taking over... witch result in not doing the best decision in life. SY is struggling with similar emotional problem, but I think the different is that for him it is internal fight. For her she is behaving external like doing wrong action or running away from thing that make her feel shame. It is not pretty to watch, but we can see that she at least is doing her job, like other have said. but mental problem is harder to change, and I think they both can challenge each other to become better people, and we can see how SY have challenge YR in her work so far, and as he is starting to question her behavior I think we gonna se an improved YR by the end of the drama. 

Also ES is a good friend finding out who started the rumor. But poor guy is late in being vocal about liking YR. I remember one conversation they had where they talked about him often going on dates, I wonder if she therefor never saw him more like a friend. Also I wonder if he never thought about liking her for real before SY come in the picture. 

To close this reply I really wonder what SY gonna do now that people are starting to take notice of his arm. 

5 Relatable Quotes By Chae Soo Bin From “Where Stars Land”
Oct 25, 2018
by L. Kim

SrE9s7kg9nUiCL-BBUVttgtjJflHQZ8RBb19SeOHADji7hoh8PWY9-eHW5zO_8qCWRRC-y5VjV9-J251Dg-rLdehrGEZju5Mak0OJtabM9vwYodZL-B79KYlmjzBWDnb8UFQf2P-eHERx4CWq3RwDuvOt3Mt-lC4UP-DVYadhsrHBdrRWaM8t3HS2lIO4-m2Qx_9yax7OgUuQME1ymmwpWjcF5wg5el4zrUvAqixyKm3XoQeFPW9mVzaEhVXYveA87K_ITw90dAgQ_a3h6FA4qJ5xC1YbFGDdLQ20YXqpVCj_hGEA91hhFlFZnLHZ7e2jGiP59g0JKGoebJMAoC7oFkKDIvhZn3STYIukodVOTsjhUTkLPWwntfc2-VmsdfKMvqtXt62PCpk30kbkeLkDgiuQIbajU--Q4tdcT12v2IVfDEUls5_pQy5QsnZe6es7yIjDaX2cdWFHvIEteNUs7avpv1VLEmwH48PvqOeJO6kx_jBI4l9VRhN7-2_KFiqPsbCM2tQhjAgrMWrWFouVPk8RLyqxsAXC6LLdj3YfC6_7vOa-r_X7Afspvt-doeWdZyfKxK1B-6yoUxsZi7K1SyDrqPAwGhnv-qXvvUiZYubGV2pHaS73yHJKsG4iegrr69W1XY6Rw9VZVpW6bGsIMJH=w1122-h758-no
“Where Stars Land” has been maintaining its No. 1 spot for viewership ratings with its entertaining story line and unique characters.

The SBS drama is about the everyday lives of employees at Incheon Airport and stars Chae Soo Bin as hard-working employee Han Yeo Reum and Lee Je Hoon as the mysterious Lee Soo Yeon.

Here are five quotes by Chae Soo Bin the viewers can empathize with:

1. “Whatever happens, if we don’t make an effort, nothing will happen!”
In the second episode of “Where Stars Land,” Chae Soo Bin found a gold bar in an airport trash can and reported it to her superior Ahn Sang Woo, showing her obsession with being recognized by her superiors. Afterwards, she told Lee Je Hoon, “We need to raise the number of things that come up and be praised and recognized. Whatever happens, if we don’t make an effort, nothing will happen!” When Lee Je Hoon asked why they must go so far, Chae Soo Bin replied, “If you don’t do that, nobody knows, and you will just end up being treated as that person.” The quote expressed her desperate desire to escape from an accident-prone life and marked the emergence of her unique character.

2. “It’s true that I do provide service, but I do not serve my personality.”
During episode five, Chae Soo Bin had been slapped in the restroom by a snobby daughter of a congressman who had been held at customs. She boldly told the woman, “Please apologize for what happened in the bathroom. I do provide you with kind service for your convenience, but I don’t serve my personality. You were wrong in the bathroom earlier. Please apologize!” Her brave act even impressed Kim Ji Soo (Yang Seo Kyun), the head of the passenger service team.

3. “The person who has to always answer…It hurts every time.”
Through the “cup ramen incident” in the office pantry, Lee Je Hoon opened up to Chae Soo Bin and confessed that he doesn’t feel pain in his right arm. However, even after his shocking remarks, she treated him as usual, and he asked, “Why don’t you ask me anything? You must be curious about my hand.” To that, Chae Soo Bin maturely responded, “You must have answered the question several thousand times already. People just ask once in passing curiosity, but for someone who has to answer every time…it hurts every time.”

Chae-Soo-Bin-22.jpg

4. “Three collar grabs, seven crude curses, two spinning kicks…They did all of that.”
Tattooed gangsters who run an illegal car rental business came to the T2 (Terminal 2 at Incheon Airport) office and laid down on the floor, demanding the workers to release their parking service. Chae Soo Bin entered at that moment, brightly greeted them, then mentioned the “human bomb” incident to Ahn Sang Woo, saying, “Three collar grabs, seven crude curses, two spinning kicks. These people did all of them.” The gang also commented, “She was no joke! She was a huge hit on our side,” adding a pleasant twist to the situation.

5. “You can get hurt just by people looking at you…You don’t know that, do you, Lee Soo Yeon?”
Chae Soo Bin, who stayed overnight at Lee Je Hoon’s house due to her twisted schedule, came across Lee Soo Kyung (who plays Na Young Ju) in front of the house early in the morning and was placed in a difficult situation. Chae Soo Bin quickly called Lee Je Hoon over and pleaded with him not to start any rumors, saying, “You can get hurt just by people looking at you… You don’t know that, do you, Lee Soo Yeon?” causing him to quietly empathize with her words. Then she said, “I’ve been living with that kind of family history for a while. I don’t want to look like that at work,” which gives hints of a hidden heartbreak behind her smiling face.

The production crew praised the actress and said, “Han Yeo Reum’s energetic passion and outstanding ability to empathize and move hearts is not only reaching Lee Soo Yeon, but also the viewers. With her ‘loveliness’ growing stronger in the future, you can look forward to her unusual story in the second half of the story.”

Source

Hi speaking from the floor, since im a puddle now after watching the latest episode twice. I think maybe the YR parents divorce when she was young. Being labeled since young can be hurtful. Anyway, the cool stone cold SY can be her rock, her trees that can heal the pain and her loneliness. She can be honest and real with him never once she hide her feelings with SY. She always honest with him 

Source

I found a good English lyrics for  ost 3 ( it hard to know if the songs talking about sy or yr since they both with each episode look like have the same feeling and pain) 

Jung Joon Il – Resemble (닮아가) Where Stars Land OST Part 3

It was always you who helped me endure
It was you every day, who made me laugh
So many reasons that are hidden here and there
Bring me to you
Makes me run to you

Why do people laugh?
When the stories aren’t even funny?
You taught me and made me laugh like everyone else
I’m happy, I’m happy
You made me feel that way

Every moment I walk, rest and talk
Are moments I wait for you
Moments I hope for you
It all felt that way

When I listen and talk to you
Days go by so quickly
Such happy moments

Even on days without you
It’s all about you
I try to forget you
But it’s only you
At the end of a day that wasn’t ordinary
You’re there
My heart won’t let you go

Are moments I wait for you
Moments I hope for you
It all felt that way

Moments I looked at my watch
On my way to you, even now
Are such happy moments
That I can cry

I’m excited
To see how you make me
I’m trusting everything to you
And going to you
I’m following you
And resembling you every day

Are moments I thought would never come to me

15 hours ago, Warren Lauzon said:

Liking the drama, but I really wish the writer had put more effort into being more realistic with the airport scenes and events. I have been through Incheon and other major Asian airports several times, and far too often I am getting that "uhm.. no.. why would anyone even do that" feeling.

Trouble is - if they make it more real - they would be buys with work - and don´t have time for the story. :D

I know what you mean - but its KDrama - we need to accept it just the way it is.

2 hours ago, misskym86 said:

Hi speaking from the floor, since im a puddle now after watching the latest episode twice. I think maybe the YR parents divorce when she was young. Being labeled since young can be hurtful. Anyway, the cool stone cold SY can be her rock, her trees that can heal the pain and her loneliness. She can be honest and real with him never once she hide her feelings with SY. She always honest with him 

I become really curious too about yeoreum back story, I have no idea at all. Her father kept the photo of him and yeoreum but without his wife or her mother

20 minutes ago, denaciously said:

I become really curious too about yeoreum back story, I have no idea at all. Her father kept the photo of him and yeoreum but without his wife or her mother

Right??? Another thing.. her mom is in town. Why on earth is she is not helping her only daughter? 

4 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Right??? Another thing.. her mom is in town. Why on earth is she is not helping her only daughter? 

Maybe her mother's house is far away, because it also takes me minimum 2 hours from my house to go to the nearest airport either using train or bus, it's such a burden if I have to go back and forth, especially working in SK it'd be more difficult. She didn't live at her house too before. But I wonder her mother seems too laid back based on that episode, she straight went home :D Did her mom know yeoreum didn't have anywhere to live because she was forced to get out earlier before she move to the company's residence?

Her mom also didn't tell her that she canceled the previous flight but they also seem to be close though when yeoreum called and told her mom about her mentor :D what kind of relationship is this or is it actually normal, am I just thinking too much? :lol:

28 minutes ago, denaciously said:

Maybe her mother's house is far away, because it also takes me minimum 2 hours from my house to go to the nearest airport either using train or bus, it's such a burden if I have to go back and forth, especially working in SK it'd be more difficult. She didn't live at her house too before. But I wonder her mother seems too laid back based on that episode, she straight went home :D Did her mom know yeoreum didn't have anywhere to live because she was forced to get out earlier before she move to the company's residence?

Her mom also didn't tell her that she canceled the previous flight but they also seem to be close though when yeoreum called and told her mom about her mentor :D what kind of relationship is this or is it actually normal, am I just thinking too much? :lol:

Abnormal. Totally abnormal. Maybe she dont want to worry her mom and she used to be independent.. haihhh how do i survive till next episode.. its a major deal not telling if u cancel a flight 

3 hours ago, denaciously said:

Comparing to my family, this is rather abnormal behavior...but then we are super close. When ever anyone in my family travels, we all keep in constant contact and share each step of the journey and any changes we encounter. When I drove to visit my parents a few months ago they would call every 30-40mins and talk for about an hour just to check up and see where I was, if I was safe and if I was not falling asleep at the wheel! And as soon as I arrive anywhere I need to text home and let everyone know I got there safe. My parents won't sleep otherwise and my siblings would freak out. lol

YR's mom seems like she loves and cares for YR, but she is just not the hand holding mother hen style of mother. Plus if she was someone who spent a lot of time helping in Africa, I am guessing she is rather independent herself, thus it would explain the distance between them. 

Archived