[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes is Mr. Han.. And I saw Da Il is holding YW from back~!!!

Really dear..???! :D He just holds her from back :wub::wub::wub::wub: OMGGGGGGGG!!! Can't we have a pic..??!! I am desperate to see them like that!!! Looks like a lot happened today.!! :o

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the translation from the caption of the preview on kbsdrama IG : (might not accurate)

"I die to protect the people i love, the death i want". To save the women and to catch SWH, Da Il that will be brought to his body with the soul of the sun. With the wind of the day, the day and the sun are completely gone ..

After a year, the women and the young team members are going to grow up in their field.

Also i see the scenes where CW is beside Da Il's hospital bed and she seems to put something onto the Da'Il respiration tube. Could it be she "kill" him out of mercy?

From the preview, it seems times already change, maybe as the caption above mention, it's a year later? 

Well i'm kinda glad i couldn't watch it live tonight, so i can sleep better :D

Urgh... one more for the frustrated crew. Like seriously I wasn't the only one siting shouting kill all two of them, to SW when eeejit reporter and lawyer make her get away. Serious how many time's, so many brainless eejits, that  are supposedly smart.

Also they said something about if her body break down she also dies...so please tell why they didn't just march her richard simmons downstairs and throw her in the furnace, most of the hospitals have a funeral hall and so they have a cremation furnace...soo just burn the nutter...gggrrrr bloody eeejits THEY BETTER BOTH SURVIVE.

14 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I found the back hug scenes :)

Hide contents

and other sweet scenes ..

Watched raw... That back hug scene is sweet beautiful again but:bawling: wea~~~~~ Andwae~~~ 

But I think Da Il must whisper something to YW... Again.... Why this OTP like to whisper to each other without let us know.. I know you guys must say something sweet stuffs but share it out to your fans please.. :smirk: Your fans is waiting (Why I don't feel frustrated, izzit bcoz of IG spoilers... :sweat_smile:)

Applause for Park Eun-Bin!!! :thumbsup: Her eyes change when she was at hospital.. Woohoo~~ Have she cast any villain before?? She's is cool.. :w00t:

Edit: YT finally uploaded clips.. 

The back hug + Yoon Mi Rae's OST in the background = Goosebumps :heart:

This episode was so bittersweet :tears:

So many YW and DI scenes but that ending!! And now we have to wait a week to hear what DI whispered to her.

But I'm pretty sure he's alive...somehow.

16 minutes ago, blademan said:

The back hug + Yoon Mi Rae's OST in the background = Goosebumps :heart:

This episode was so bittersweet :tears:

So many YW and DI scenes but that ending!! And now we have to wait a week to hear what DI whispered to her.

But I'm pretty sure he's alive...somehow.

Agree~~!! The back hug with OST = PERFECTO~~:heart: 

Haha, somehow pretty sure he is alive.. Just we gonna find out next week :love: I think I see the LIGHT~~!!! 

Just watched the raw ep.. Just understood some parts & need eng sub for the rest!!

Da Il back hugged her.. :heart: It is the most hottest scene of them so far..!! :wub::wub: And he whispered something to her..!! Why is KBS2 always torture us with whispers..??!! I am pretty sure that he must have said that he is in love with her..!! And then Yeo Wool's facial reaction was priceless..!!! :wub::heart: How can they be this romantic..???!! :love: We need his whisper in his own words..!! :D

And Da Il knew it from the beginning that Yeo Wool's possessed by The lady in red..!! And it's like the lady in red just committed suicide by attacking Chae Won..!! Then the lady in red got weak... Da Il took her & they both disappeared at 1am :o And then Chae Won pulled the hoses of Da Il & he just died...???!!!!! :cold_sweat: And now, How can I wait another week to know the rest..???!! :bawling: This is torturing us by KBS2 b'cause they didn't air TGD in one Wednesday & now we have to wait another week just for the final 2 eps...!!!! :bawling:

OH... Daniel & Eun Bin :heart::love::wub: Love you guys soooooooo much..!!

Oh my god~~ Da Il's power!!! Start from 1:25

Izzit because his hand gesture and long fingers?? Why suddenly I hope he can be a wizard?? :love:  Keep replay the same part... Again, PD-nim know how the take Choi Daniel's perfect angle :love:

PRETTY sad :bawling: to watch the raw episode DA II sacrificed himself in order to save yw HE locked his spirit with SWH spirit together in his body  AND chae won helped him to unplug the oxygen da ii not suppose to die what are the hell writer nim Have you created

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Da Il back hugged her.. :heart: It is the most hottest scene of them so far..!! :wub::wub: And he whispered something to her..!! Why is KBS2 always torture us with whispers..??!! I am pretty sure that he must have said that he is in love with her..!! And then Yeo Wool's facial reaction was priceless..!!! :wub::heart: How can they be this romantic..???!! :love: We need his whisper in his own words..!! :D

OH... Daniel & Eun Bin :heart::love::wub: Love you guys soooooooo much..!!

Hahaha, did @gm4queen find out Choi Daniel also whispered the most important thing to Beak Jin-Hee in final of Jugglers? Drama also KBS2... :sweat_smile: Another signature action from Choi Daniel? :joy: 

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

So i captured this scene with my phone coz it's just so sweet :). Da il's hand on her cheek *why don't you just kiss her right there paboya? :D

Hahahaha~~~!! Paboya~~!!!:joy: *burst out loud I like this Paboya.. Patience @kaedechan patience.. (I myself also patience too) Now timing not in time yet.. Wait for next week k... Notice YW's hand place at Da Il arm but next scene is not?? 

When YW finally found Da Il, run into Da Il, hug tight and KISS~!!!! :kiss_wink: 360 angle camera round and round.. New beautiful happy OST as backgound.. What else im missing?? 

Just now, Heidi Seow said:

Hahahaha~~~!! Paboya~~!!!:joy: *burst out loud I like this Paboya.. Patience @kaedechan patience.. (I myself also patience too) Now timing not in time yet.. Wait for next week k... When YW finally found Da Il, run into Da Il, hug tight and KISS~!!!! :kiss_wink: 360 angle camera round and round.. New beautiful happy OST as backgound.. What else im missing?? 

Well, i don't want to hope for anything anymore, afraid i'll be disappointed. So let's just see next week :)

11 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahahaha~~~!! Paboya~~!!!:joy: *burst out loud I like this Paboya.. Patience @kaedechan patience.. (I myself also patience too) Now timing not in time yet.. Wait for next week k... Notice YW's hand place at Da Il arm but next scene is not?? 

When YW finally found Da Il, run into Da Il, hug tight and KISS~!!!! :kiss_wink: 360 angle camera round and round.. New beautiful happy OST as backgound.. What else im missing?? 

Totally agree dear...

Da Il & Yeo Wool just set the screen on fire :love::heart: We need more of them...!!!!! Please writer-nim, have mercy on us, ah..??!! :wub: And can we hope for something amazing next week.??!!.. This ending is completely uncompleted!!! :o

I hope it's not Goblin all over again :crazy:. Shin had to wait years for Eun Tak to be reincarnated into new person and when they finally meet again, the show just ended it there. I hated the ending.

After all the hardships they've been going through, the writer at least owes us to give YW & Da Il live their life together at least for a full episode and not just a lousy 5 minutes reunion. 

Archived