Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear @kaedechan -

Daniel is wearing a brown coat...!!! :o Wow..!!!! He's so different & there's a little girl with him!!! :wub: They surely are shooting for a drama scene..!!! May be a time leap or something??!! :o Is that his & Yeo Wool's daughter..??!! :wub: WOW!!! This is fantastic.!!! Can't wait.!!!! :D :wub:

You have a high imagination dear :D but if it's true, i don't mind either hehe .. Let's hope the best for the scooby team tonight, because i'm beginning to feel tired seeing SWH's face on my screen in every episode :grimace:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

You have a high imagination dear :D but if it's true, i don't mind either hehe .. Let's hope the best for the scooby team tonight, because i'm beginning to feel tired seeing SWH's face on my screen in every episode :grimace:

That's very true dear..!! Till now all the victories have been for SWH..!! And now, it's time for our heroes :) She's so annoying now... And all the credit goes to Lee Ji Ah herself..!!! She's the perfect match for SWH :o

And I really want a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!!! :wub: Those love birds are the life of the show..!! :wub: They have to end up together breaking the SWH barier..!!! :D

And dear..!! Can you please recap tonight's ep here..??!! :) I am begging you as always..!! :(

• Like 8

I can't be here to watch it live too

Have fun everyone I will pray we will get some good news and  hope today 

Give me something sweet to be able to  hold on dear  drama team 

• Like 3

So the episode start when in last episode Da Il scream in his hospital room, everything in the room was shaking and then YW & CW came to the room. YW tried to hold Da Il's arm but Da Il's shake his head signaling no. :tears:. Then he left. Then SWH enter Att. Baek's car and told her to get away from there but can't, Da Il's prevented it. Da Il's captured SWH. The scene back to hospital. Gyeol's body being wheeled out, with YW beside him, holding his hand, also with Da Il. Then YW talk with Da Il, telling the story when she, Yirang and Gyeol still in high school. A doctor came out of the operation room, i think it's a bad news coz YW's crying, and then Da Il hold her close to him.

Then YW return to Da Il's room. The doctor explained something about Da Il's condition, i think it's bad news too. CH asked to talk to Da Il. 

Mr. Han came to the hospital and when he knew about Da Il's condition, he cried his heart out :bawling:

*Continue

Kang Eun Chong tried to interview the person that has been controlled by SWH in her old house, he showed him SWH's photo. The he's meeting Att. Baek.

Back to hospital room, YW was stay in Da Il's room while the others back home. She talked with Da Il, they looked sad, i don't know what they're talking about .. Da Il's soul back to his body, it's 1AM. YW sit beside his bed. Ahh this is hard, i can't stand all this sadness..

Apparently SWH held in one of the hospital room, and Kang Eun Chong came there, and then SWH talk to him, that make him remember the day his friend's died. I think SWH tried to manipulate his guilt. His dead friend appeared when it actually halucination created by SWH and he untied her straps.

Da Il body open his eyes and saw YW, and YW talk to him. Then YW goes outside and call Att. Baek. I think she asked Att. Baek about SWH' whereabout. Then she check the cctv in the room where she held SWH, they saw SWH came out of the room, so they rushed there. SWH put a knife to Att. Baek while talking to YW and held Att. Baek as her hostage and went somewhere.

Back to Da Il's room, he's awake but couldn't move and talk.

Att. Baek released and she's going back to YW, YW used the hearing aid. Then they go back to Da Il's room. He's awake. They all talk to him.

*Continue

CW came to the tunnel, she burn the female shaman's photo and pray for something. That crazy ghost came and they talk. He tried to attack her but she pour some kind of liquid onto him and make him scream.

Back to hospital room, it's 9 AM, Da Il's soul back and he's visible to everyone, but no mr. Han, he's still in the office.

KEC came to the police station and showed them the videos he made in SWH's old house when they were attacked. Det. Park's boss turn out to be the officer that's handled Da Il's mom's case.

Att. Baek came to meet Ha Eun's dad and talk about something or asking a permission i think. 

The police release a press conference about SWH and the news about her now all over the medias.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, chuscho said:

Is SWH got free??

Yes, her straps being released by Kang Eun Chong under her controlled and now she's in the office while mr. Han's there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kaedechan said:

Yes, her straps being released by Kang Eun Chong under her controlled and now she's in the office while mr. Han's there.

Oh no please spare his live... I've gotten tired of SWH.. She is so evil

• Like 2

Back to the office, SWH is already there and read Gyeol's letter to Mr. Han. She's angry and then she heard mr. Han and she controlled him and he was asking for forgiveness. She handed him a knife and told him to end his life. The team is on the way i think. Then Da il came ! Mr. Han can see him. He drop the knife, but SWH stab him, noooo ! It's s showdown. Da Il's eyes tur red again and he grab and throw SWH to the ground outside but the police already there ! SWH controlling the police. The YW came out, and she put a knife to her own throat, nooo YW !

Preview for tomorrow, YW and SWH in Da Il's room in the office. I think she's gonna sacrifice herself. Then it show Det. Park being shot outside. CW running off while crying.

*It's already up on youtube !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

My gosh SWH!!!!! Can't you just die??? :rage: *very very very frustrated  

Writer-nim/ PD-nim, enough is enough.. why you wanna put Mr. Han in dangerous.. :rage:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

My gosh SWH!!!!! Can't you just die??? :rage: *very very very frustrated  

Writer-nim/ PD-nim, enough is enough.. why you wanna put Mr. Han in dangerous.. :rage:

Is he alright?

• Sad 2

@chuscho I really hope not, Da Il wouldn't let that happen.

Gosh i'm so tired watching these last 5 episodes, the writer keep on circling the same plot over and over again, the scooby team hunts for SWH, they found her, but they can't do anything to her then she killed another innocent person, then the plot started over again :confounded:. Can't the writer came up with different plots? it's tiring. I'm glad (and also sad) that the drama is almost over, i don't think i can stand watching the drama for another weeks if the writer's gonna keep repeating the plot.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm glad (and also sad) that the drama is almost over, i don't think i can stand watching the drama for another weeks if the writer's gonna keep repeating the plot.

Agreed!  It has reached the point where it's just beginning to torture the audience.  Too sad, too painful, and too hard.  We need to see a bit of light and hope.

• Like 6

Me too @kaedechan, feel tired and frustrated now.. Keep yelling in my heart.. Now YW is sacrifice herself.. Noooo~~~ :bawling: 

So in preview, CW is go getting help from her grandpa.. and suddenly there is white light appear... hmmm what is that mean..  

Is Da Il hurt? Why he put pressure on his abdomen?  

As far we know Det Park won't die, i think coz from this morning IG almost consider spoiler for his part.. CW should be safe too. Just only concern about Mr. Han. Hope he is fine. Pray hard for our OTP.. Seriously jebel writer-nim/PD-nim just let SWH die please.. (Sorry Lee Ji-Ah) please let go our OTP.. They been torment seen 1st episode ... Please let them go.. :tears: I really cant see our OTP to bad ending.. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, thistle said:

Agreed!  It has reached the point where it's just beginning to torture the audience.  Too sad, too painful, and too hard.  We need to see a bit of light and hope.

2 episodes late IMO. I don't know why the writer feel the need to drag the (overused) plots until the very end. If not for Daniel & Eun Bin's actings, i would've dropped the drama 5 episodes ago :crazy:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

The way Mr. Han yearned for Da Il... OMG..!! And Yeo Wool says good bye... This is going to be a tragedy..!!! Da Il please stop her..!! :o

What's going on..??!! I need English subs right now..!!!

• Like 9

I hope the writer won't torture us any longer tomorrow and she better be giving us a good ending. I don't want this drama to be Daniel's second drama that i feel disappointed about the ending, after High Kick Through The Roof where they decided to kill his & Shin Se Kyung's characters just because the PD-nim and the writer couldn't agree about the ending :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3