Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

No, no, nope, never!

I refuse!

giphy.gif

Give us the happy ending!:rage:

You can't just have him all up on her like that, whispering something in her ear :kiss_wink: and then do THAT!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahahaha~~~!! Paboya~~!!!:joy: *burst out loud I like this Paboya.. Patience @kaedechan patience.. (I myself also patience too) Now timing not in time yet.. Wait for next week k... Notice YW's hand place at Da Il arm but next scene is not?? 

When YW finally found Da Il, run into Da Il, hug tight and KISS~!!!! :kiss_wink: 360 angle camera round and round.. New beautiful happy OST as backgound.. What else im missing?? 

Totally agree dear...

Da Il & Yeo Wool just set the screen on fire :love::heart: We need more of them...!!!!! Please writer-nim, have mercy on us, ah..??!! :wub: And can we hope for something amazing next week.??!!.. This ending is completely uncompleted!!! :o

• Like 6

2 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

No, no, nope, never!

I refuse

Gif

Give us the happy ending!:rage:

You can't just have him all up on her like that, whispering something in her ear :kiss_wink: and the do THAT!

Haha you are literally threatening the writer :D:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I fee like he may have whispered what he want to do. 

If you remember YW ask him what he want to do and he said later...

• Like 4

I hope it's not Goblin all over again :crazy:. Shin had to wait years for Eun Tak to be reincarnated into new person and when they finally meet again, the show just ended it there. I hated the ending.

After all the hardships they've been going through, the writer at least owes us to give YW & Da Il live their life together at least for a full episode and not just a lousy 5 minutes reunion. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I highly enjoyed yesterday's eps..!!

The hug scene... It is the most hottest hug scene ever I've seen a drama :wub: He couldn't stop himself from holding her in his arms..!!!! These two make everyone feel the magic of love over & over again..!!!! :wub: And what's his whisper..??!! Did he just say those beautiful words to her or just the full line of what he wants to do if he lives again..???!! It's so amazing..!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: When can we hear that line..??!! KBS2 is really clever at torturing viewers..!!.

And somehow Da Il just separated the lady in red from Yeo Wool..!! And the lady in red is self-defensing!! She wants her farewell so, she jumped out of Yeo Wool when Da Il pretended he's about to shoot her..!!! :o And it's a very logical theory..!! The writer is very capable of putting the logic in the theory..!! :o

And now, how to wait another week just for the finale eps..??!! I desperately want to know the writer's theory of bringing Da Il back to Yeo Wool..!!! Let's hope for a magic..!! The writer is giving every fact its own meaning in this series so, I hope he/she would give a high logic for Da Il to return..!!! :blink:

This is the longest week.!!.. :cold_sweat::bawling::cold_sweat::bawling::cold_sweat:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

The group photos, with better quality, including photo of Daniel, Eun Bin and some crews at the hospital room's scenes in last night episode.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok , I think we might gonna see SWH in red and Da Il in suit again.. There must be something happen after last episode.. 
Another brown coat from YW.. 

How can you stop watching this OTP beautiful moment.. :wub::wub: I know is sad moment but still is beautiful moment to me.. Please ship both of them in real life~~~:love:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

"Even a horror drama can be passionate if you want it to be!"

He couldn't stop himself from holding her in his arms..!!!! :wub:

:wub: It is the most hottest hug scene ever I've seen a drama..!!!....

His eyes are saying that he's so in love with her..!!! :wub:

And... How amazing..!!!!!!!

He is so handsome & she is so beautiful :wub:

:wub: These two make me fall in love so desperately now..!!!!

Their chemistry is no joke... It's at its top notch now!!!!! :heart:

And why am I feeling that there's something more than we see here..??!! :D

I wish that some miracle is on its way next week..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B'cause, these two are destined to be together :wub:

44800677_2080888742222661_91514278900830

• Like 10

Actually I wonder why they were at the place that bury Da Il again? And YW said We'll meet again.. I wait you.. 

Seriously can't wait for next week Wednesday! Think this is my 1st time waiting long week for final episode.. Sigh.. 

• Like 2

What is uri Daniel doing with that? Is that a movie props or his knee starting to hurt again? :cry:

And i saw in naver, Eun Bin already on vacation it seems. Aah .. already missing this couple .. back to reality i guess :crazy:

Still delaying as long as i can to watch last night's episodes, only saw some clips in IG, and it hurts. When Da Il backhugged YW, and then he close the door and YW pleaded him not to do it, i cried a bucket, i admit. Hell, more than a bucket .. :tears:

It's too painful.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

What is uri Daniel doing with that? Is that a movie props or his knee starting to hurt again? :cry:

I saw in naver, Eun Bin already on vacation it seems. Aah .. already missing this couple .. back to reality i guess :crazy:

Still delaying as long as i can to watch last night's episodes, only saw some clips in IG, and it hurts. When Da Il backhugged YW, and then he close the door and YW pleaded him not to do it, i cried a bucket, i admit. Hell, more than a bucket .. :tears:

It's too painful.. 

O no.. Last drama Jugglers he also got hurt while shooting time and he need to take med shot..  :cold_sweat: This drama quite a lot action movement for him.. When Park Eun-Bin flipped him at Library time I also quite concerned his legs.. Hope he is fine. 

@kaedechan, watch the front part if you can.. Da Il got new power.. Saw from Naver's talk.. Everyone said he is like Magneto.. And I don't know why I keep replay this part.. :sweat_smile: His hand gesture really makes me crazy.. 

• Like 3

Yeah... I wonder that too dear @Heidi Seow -..

Yeo Wool says "Let's meet again, I will wait"..!!! And I think that it'd be realistic if Da Il returns as a ghost again unless a miracle happens to make him alive again..!! :o And now, Chae Won is powerless!!! How to save Da Il..??!! This is probably a plan of Da Il & Chae Won.!! Don't even have a guess about next week..!!! It's so strange that we can't predict the next move in a drama!!!! :( And in the next preview, a woman says that she saw a tall man getting off..!! YEAH!! There is some hope in a very little corner of my heart :wub:

Now I really don't know how to spend the time till next Wednesday!!! We missed a Wednesday due to a holiday festival..!! And this is the pain..!!!! Somehow, I want Da Il & Yeo Wool together next week..!! :wub: All the BTS pics are saying that the story isn't complete yet..!! :huh: There's more to happen..!!! They are the perfect match :wub:

And I wonder this also... Is SWH's chapter is permanently closed or still has a bit more..???!!!

And dear @kaedechan -

The way he hugged her is the hottest back hug I've seen in a drama..!! :wub: It's so beautiful..!! I think love can't be beautiful than this!! :wub: And the aftermath is.. :( I don't want to talk about it!! Let's wait a week...!!!

This drama is visually possessing the viewers :heart: Now, the low viewership ratings are just a big joke to me :innocent: And yes, this is the longest week of my life :cold_sweat:

But I have something special to enjoy myself.!!. The Dashing Daniel in action :love:  This guy is so dapper!! :wub:

44900252_2080961415548727_86319269167497

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I love your positive energy dear @gm4queen :D

For me, I wouldn't consider it as the hottest back hug, but it's definitely one of the saddest and heartbreaking back hug I've ever seen in my time watching k-dramas :)

Yes, I've seen that "magneto" scenes, dear @Heidi Seow, that pretty fingers of him are being the main focus of that particular scenes, isn't it? :D Love it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

My dear @kaedechan - !!

Just let go of sadness.. Then you will left only with happiness..!! And that's why I said it's the hottest back hug for me :wub: B'cause it gives me the feeling of passion between two lovers..!!! :wub: Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the beauty of the scene if sadness is filled in my mind..!! :o

• Like 7

i just finished watching the current episode with sub it looks like SWH is possesses da ii body to kill people again in the preview of the final episode STOP killing people writer nim Please let yoe wool and da ll have a happy ending DON'T torture them and us anymore:cold_sweat:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, LeeN said:

i just finished watching the current episode with sub it looks like SWH is possesses da ii body to kill people again in the preview of the final episode STOP killing people writer nim Please let yoe wool and da ll have a happy ending DON'T torture them and us anymore:cold_sweat:

OMG... If you are correct, then how to bring Da Il back to normal destroying SWH's evil spirit..??!! I am even more curious now.. And yes, SWH can't be closed that easily :o

THIS IS DAEBAK!!! I've never been so desperate over a drama ending..!!! :heart:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OMG... If you are correct, then how to bring Da Il back to normal destroying SWH's evil spirit..??!! I am even more curious now.. And yes, SWH can't be closed that easily :o

THIS IS DAEBAK!!! I've never been so desperate over a drama ending..!!! :heart:

this is depends on the writer whether he will give us an unexpected ending or either a dead ending But they deserve a:heart: happy ending

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LeeN said:

this is depends on the writer whether he will give us an unexpected ending or either a dead ending But they deserve a:heart: happy ending

Totally agree..!!.

They deserve a high end happy ending :heart: But at this rate, even a low end happy ending is so precious now..!!! Their chemistry is no joke..!! And I never thought that fans would go this crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool on the net..!!  They all wish a happy ending for them..!!! :wub::heart: Let's see if our prayers will heard next week!!! :)

• Like 7