[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OMG dear @Heidi Seow -

What are those visuals..??!!! :o I mean there's no way that Da Il would Yeo Wool die... :wub: But this is far more interesting now...!!! What's going on..??! These visuals are mentally attacking me now... How can I wait for today's eps..??!! :D I am just updating your pic a bit more...!!! Just look at our handsome hero Da Il :wub:

Anyway, Let's get together for the final week of "The Ghost Detective"...:) I feel that some climax is gonna happen today..!! And today's ending is the beginning of the next Wednesday...!!! Fingers crossed :D

Hahaha, yes!!! Da Il's eyes.. :wub: *strike into my heart. Yes definitely will be cliffhanger for tonite. Let's finger cross for out OTP and Scooby team @gm4queen. Hope Mr. Han will be alright. 

2 hours ago, kaedechan said:

From the drama's crew IG. Sorry, can't embedded the link, maybe he sets his IG so it can't be embedded :sweatingbullets:.

Anyway, the translation on the caption says "the real end", so it means the shooting now really finished, i guess ..

It's a group photo, Daniel wearing the blue suit, YW wearing pink sweater and let her hair loose and SWH wearing red dress??

https://www.instagram.com/jinwoo_k891/p/BpWdiH3j82-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1x72cpaeeivdt

Yes yes I saw the IG, even Park Eun-Bin share it too! 

If SWH is in red mean there is really a U-turn (GOOD) for our OTP!! I still have high hope for happy ending after all leaking IG post. *BE POSITIVE

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

To be honest I couldn't stay away , even if am really shouldn't  do that I know that yesterday I shouldn't have more emotional pain but I couldn't stay  away , so I didn't watch the full episode  but I watch some videos  I will watch it all tonight if I could 

From just the few videos  I watch I have to say , please  make this otp  survive, just please the way they love each other i can't take it anymore just let them survive :heartbreak:

It not good no one of them can live with the fact that he loses the other , no one can just live after that. That don't fit even if they have the strength to do that it not fit all the emotional  level they have now 

They make it clear it not fear of themselves, yw fearing losing da-Il  more than her own life , da-Il  want to live more just for her , so what did the writer  planning to kill them both or to save them both !! Cause I can't see one of them can have the power to live after losing the other while saving him/her it not in that level  of emotional they are now, not after  how much they make us suffer  with them trying to save each other and get killed in place of other ( it not once , it over and over so many times) 

I watch the otp scenes and when yw  asked " if you survive what the first thing you want to do !, I will make sure you get it" and he looked at her wow all he want if he lived is you , just to be with you

Hugs @nona88, let's hope for bright side.. I still have fate on writer-nim/ PD-nim 

I believe tonite will be another heart broken night, but let's bare with our OTP. Life is like 90% cacao.. Bittersweet. ;)  So bare with TGD ya. FIGHTING!

7 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

From Eun Bin's IG, she's so pretty ! I love her hair like that .. 

I think that's the outfit that she's wearing on the first group photo (where Daniel wearing a brown coat)

She so pretty~~~~:wub:

Yes yes! Is the same coat that from group photo! So can I assume is happy ending?? Please please please~~~

Oh gosh... Eun Bin is so beautiful!!! :wub: And Daniel, you must control your heart...!! Otherwise you'll get in a big trouble... :D :wub: 

I really wish a happy ending for them in the series!!!! If not, I'll be real mad :o But then again I think, this is a fiction, not a reality!!!! Somehow at the end, have to accept the writer-nim's theory!!! :mellow:

Just now, Heidi Seow said:

Yes is already start broadcasting. Saw what they comment at NAVER, looks like there is power battle happened.. :sweat_smile:

Huhu so there's really a problem with my link hahaha,the commercial keeps going on and on lol! But thanks :)

4 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Huhu so there's really a problem with my link hahaha,the commercial keeps going on and on lol! But thanks :)

I have tried other link but it's the same, that damn commercial, so i guess KBS might have scramble the signal? Or switch to other frequency?

OMG @Heidi Seow - Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Is SWH really dead..? Yeo Wool really killed her...!!! And Da Il is holding her in his arms..!! :wub: And what's next..?! Yeo Wool is having SWH's evil power or something..??!! :o Then again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

This is worth watching..!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see raw eps :o

Preview  is out!!

So looks like YW is safe.. and someone is sitting on wheel chair.. YW started to travel pack alone.. and Ms Beak looks like in trouble.. Talking back about 5 years ago case... Someone mention a man to YW not sure izzit talking Da Il or not.. and looks like she looking someone...  

Yes @nona88, looks like SWH took YW body and CW and Da Il found something unusual behaviour on YW..:cold_sweat:

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Preview  is out!!

So looks like YW is safe.. and someone is sitting on wheel chair.. YW started to travel pack alone.. and Ms Beak looks like in trouble.. Talking back about 5 years ago case... Someone mention a man to YW not sure izzit talking Da Il or not.. and looks like she looking someone...  

I sent it before your post directly :) the one sitting seems to be Mr Han

1 minute ago, Heidi Seow said:

Preview  is out!!

I think the man on the wheel chair is Mr. Han... Thank god that he's safe..!! And I am not sure b'cause I am not good at Korean :o But there, does Yeo Wool say that "I'll wait for you, Da Il" or something..??!! :wub: Daniel is nowhere in the trailer..!! So, something big must have happened in today's ep!!! Can't wait :wub:

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I sent it before your post directly :) the one sitting seems to be Mr Han

Yes, looks like is Mr. Han coz from YT did show Mr. han is in hospital... 

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think the man on the wheel chair is Mr. Han... Thank god that he's safe..!! And I am not sure b'cause I am not good at Korean :o But there, does Yeo Wool say that "I'll wait for you, Da Il" or something..??!! :wub: Daniel is nowhere in the trailer..!! So, something big must have happened in today's ep!!! Can't wait :wub:

Yes is Mr. Han.. And I saw Da Il is holding YW from back~!!! :wub:

1540476734_1408459.jpg

Spoiler

201810252250439109740_20181025231010_01_

I really wished we didn’t have that one skip episode that week so that the finale would’ve actually been tonight ))): 

now we we have to wait another week for the final episode. it hurts to say that we may just get a reunion or something episode between DI & YW. If we get a hug, we’ll be lucky. 

Archived