[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Agree with you 1000% dear @Heidi Seow -

Daniel was lowest of the low key with his previous leading ladies...!! :D But this is clearly different.!! His behavior, his smile & his eyes are so different when he's with Eun Bin..!! Looks like he's so purely happy when he's with her.. His behavior say it all :wub:  And the same goes to Eun Bin as well..!! Her eyes shine when she's with him.. YEAH!! The way she looks at him :wub:  There is something definitely going on between these two for real!!!! Their on-screen love is just like a magic!!:wub: Waiting for a beautiful news to come...!! :D No matter what, I want these two love birds in another project real soon..!! :wub: Now, it's a must!!!! They are a perfect on-screen couple :wub: I am so in love with them!!! :wub:

And finally, so happy that Wednesday is coming!!!! :innocent:  And at the same, so sad that the series is near to end :cold_sweat:

But wait a minute... In the group photo., Daniel is all black & Yeo Wool's hair is different :o May be a time leap or something good..??!! :) Can't wait to know!!

Me too! Wednesday is incoming~!!! Hope is time leap coz Chea-Won and Det Park's costume is almost same as group photo..

Here is another update from IG~~!!! Looks like this 1 is closer to group photo. 

Spoiler

Look at both of them :joy: This part I really laugh coz YW really give a "What the" face to Da Il when she build up the tent. And our Mr. Lee just sit there and watch her do everything :joy:tumblr_pgxlwnvQnX1svjukbo2_r1_400.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Me too! Wednesday is incoming~!!! Hope is time leap coz Chea-Won and Det Park's costume is almost same as group photo..

Here is another update from IG~~!!! Looks like this 1 is closer to group photo. 

Reveal hidden contents

Look at both of them :joy: This part I really laugh coz YW really give a "What the" face to Da Il when she build up the tent. And our Mr. Lee just sit there and watch her do everything :joy:

you have reminded me the 1st ep yw flipped da ii down on the floor while they wanted to recall the cctv

pretty funny i enjoy that part

22 minutes ago, LeeN said:

so nervous i wonder how they are going to vanish swh spirits i hope lee da ii soul can return to his body and stay alive it's quite pathetic his character from the very beginning up until now :bawling:

Yes.. That's the most interesting part of the show.!!

How to get rid of SWH's evil spirit..??!! And as far as I understand, Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on SWH..! I don't know if someone has to sacrifice their lives b'cause of SWH... but somehow, SWH's evil spirit will destroy at the end.. And the only thing I want now is a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: They two highly deserve it..!!!! :heart:

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes.. That's the most interesting part of the show.!!

How to get rid of SWH's evil spirit..??!! And as far as I understand, Da Il & Yeo Wool's fate is completely based on SWH..! I don't know if someone has to sacrifice their lives b'cause of SWH... but somehow, SWH's evil spirit will destroy at the end.. And the only thing I want now is a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: They two highly deserve it..!!!! :heart:

we still don't understand why swh wanted to kill da ii mother and yirang yw sister?

Now swh wants to kill yw is because swh wants her body and control yw soul

17 minutes ago, LeeN said:

we still don't understand why swh wanted to kill da ii mother and yirang yw sister?

Now swh wants to kill yw is because swh wants her body and control yw soul

Yeo Wool is "the chosen one" to SWH b'cause Yeo Wool was born when SWH became a evil spirit.!! So there's a direct link between Yeo Wool & SWH..!! So SWH killed her sister & made her life miserable.. And we still don't know what happened to their parents.. :o

I think Da Il has some army matter to do with SWH & that's why she's after him & she also killed his mother.!!. :angry:

SWH wants to make Da Il & Yeo Wool alone in the world & makes their lives miserable, with no one else besides them...!! I hope we'll get more this week..!! Can't wait :o

4 hours ago, LeeN said:

you have reminded me the 1st ep yw flipped da ii down on the floor while they wanted to recall the cctv

pretty funny i enjoy that part

Hahaha, I enjoy that part too. Out OTP did give us a lot fun and sweet memory but short.. That's we are so precious for every scene they made. :D

5 hours ago, LeeN said:

so nervous i wonder how they are going to vanish swh spirits i hope lee da ii soul can return to his body and stay alive it's quite pathetic his character from the very beginning up until now :bawling:

Yeah i hope DI'spirit can back to his body and have a happy life with YW

THERE is a logic i feel confuse with the writer nim The more power that da ii spirit's own he will turn into a villain as same as SWH But he just wanted to protect yw and save his friends Not to get harm from SWH

WHICH i really can't accept why a good spirit always get harm by the villain:cry::fearful:

Is TUESDAY!! Mean tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!!!:love: Hang on everyone!! 

tumblr_pgsehcZKcQ1sqz8a7o4_r1_400.gif

But izzit gonna happen any program adjustment? Like yesterday SBS didn't broadcast "Where Stars Land" due to sport match.. Please don't do it to TGD.. :cold_sweat: I'm so dying to know what happen next.. Jebal. 

tumblr_pgsehcZKcQ1sqz8a7o1_400.gif

Daniel & Eun Bin's on-screen chemistry is intoxicating.. :heart: Their eye gazes, their hand touches & everything is just intoxicating...!!! :wub: And how can we see them be apart at the end..??!! NOOOOO, they have to end up together :wub: Thank you so much dear @Heidi Seow - You made my day...!!! :wub: The top GIF is everything for me... WOW!!!! :heart: Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm posting a pic from IG... I know that it's not one of the scenes from the series.. (Now, it's certainly not!! He's changed in to a suit!!) But can't we at least have a BTS video on this pic..???!! :wub: This guy is the hottest guy with facial hair.!!! :love:  DANIEL!!!! :wub: He's more than an addiction!!!! Now, he's my intoxication!!!! :wub:

44646618_2079204792391056_39406597456474

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel & Eun Bin's on-screen chemistry is intoxicating.. :heart: Their eye gazes, their hand touches & everything is just intoxicating...!!! :wub: And how can we see them be apart at the end..??!! NOOOOO, they have to end up together :wub: Thank you so much dear @Heidi Seow - You made my day...!!! :wub: The top GIF is everything for me... WOW!!!! :heart: Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm posting a pic from IG... I know that it's not one of the scenes from the series.. (Now, it's certainly not!! He's changed in to a suit!!) But can't we at least have a BTS video on this pic..???!! :wub: This guy is the hottest guy with facial hair.!!! :love:  DANIEL!!!! :wub: He's more than an addiction!!!! Now, he's my intoxication!!!! :wub:

Most welcome @gm4queen Let's hope our OTP will give us more AMAZING motions k.. ;)

I think this is the poster shooting that you may see from YW shirt. The BTS only show little bit when they came out the 1st trailer which I hope they gonna give us more BTS videos after drama end. This drama really hard to share out their BTS..:sweatingbullets: Maybe because they really need to keep everything secret until final shoot. Like Lee Ji-Ah said so on interview time, can't say anything afraid become spoilers.. Poor Ji-Ah :joy: 

This time, Choi Daniel really succeeded with a new image which is at the beginning many people cant recognise him coz his didn't wear glasses. And really, HE IS SO HOT~~!!!!! :love:

Edited : Looks like TGD's OST receive good review! It explained every single OST appear time and meaning.. 

2018102301002019500156471_20181023131952

update from Naver https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003333246

Dear @Heidi Seow -

I've highlighted some of scenes in your pic..!!! Aren't they upcoming scenes..??!! :o I am not familiar with those scenes, yet they are so beautiful :wub: Specially the top one... Yeo Wool is wearing a different outfit...!!!! What's  going on..?? Can't wait to know :)

44753002_2079244675720401_12659989268345

And I think the 6th OST - "I can't live without you" by JOY & Mark has gone viral on the net..!!!!! :wub: Now, fans are even more crazy for the song & the series..!! :o

"The Ghost Detective" has low Korean ratings... But it already has super won internationally by a storm...!!!! :wub: All the international fans are crazy for the plot.!!. All the international fans are crazy for its OSTs.!!.. And all the international fans are crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!!!! :wub: And that's the spirit of "The Ghost Detective"..!!!!!!!! And I am pretty sure that this series will be a beautiful memory for all its international fans :wub:

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Heidi Seow -

I've highlighted some of scenes in your pic..!!! Aren't they upcoming scenes..??!! :o I am not familiar with those scenes, yet they are so beautiful :wub: Specially the top one... Yeo Wool is wearing a different outfit...!!!! What's  going on..?? Can't wait to know :)

And I think the 6th OST - "I can't live without you" by JOY & Mark has gone viral on the net..!!!!! :wub: Now, fans are even more crazy for the song & the series..!! :o

"The Ghost Detective" has low Korean ratings... But it already has super won internationally by a storm...!!!! :wub: All the international fans are crazy for the plot.!!. All the international fans are crazy for its OSTs.!!.. And all the international fans are crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!!!! :wub: And that's the spirit of "The Ghost Detective"..!!!!!!!! And I am pretty sure that this series will be a beautiful memory for all its international fans :wub:

The top right is the part that when YW found Da Il in red eyes and Da Il hug back that scene. 

Down right is the part that Da Il change his outfit and they go for dating. ;)

Yes yes, I can see from youtube that this song really go viral, and the views number keep spiking!!!! woohoo~~~ :love:

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

The top right is the part that when YW found Da Il in red eyes and Da Il hug back that scene. 

Down right is the part that Da Il change his outfit and they go for dating. ;)

Yes yes, I can see from youtube that this song really go viral, and the views number keep spiking!!!! woohoo~~~ :love:

The bottom pic is right dear... But the top one is something else.!!.. I've never seen Yeo Wool in that dress :o It must be an upcoming scene...!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The bottom pic is right dear... But the top one is something else.!!.. I've never seen Yeo Wool in that dress :o It must be an upcoming scene...!!!!!!!!

Ohhh!! Right right right.... :o Seems like she still wearing the the white collar with brown sweater?? Do u notice that they didn't change their outfit seen ep22? :sweatingbullets: Looks like a long day for them.. Too many things happened.. So please writer-nim... have a mercy for out OTP, please give them happy ending... 

44 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Hope mr han will be alright tomorrow pls get somebody to vanish swh

That's true dear.!!. SWH is the reason for all the sufferings in others..! Specially for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!!!!!!! And SWH'll be destroyed for sure at the end... So I don't care about her.. I totally care about our OTP.. :heart:  Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub: I want a happy ending for both of them...!! :oThey are the most beautiful on-screen couple I've ever seen :wub:

Posting again for tomorrow's perview with eng subs...

I've just posted before some of my perdictions on eng sub... My some predictions are correct..!! Yeo Wool's saying Da Il not to die..!! :wub: And Da Il's spirit says that there's some order and he & Yeo Wool are the last ones.... :o SWH's next target is Mr. Han.. :( Now, the things are getting highly dramatic..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW"S EPS...!!!!!! :heart:

I really want Mr. Han to stay alive.  Also our Scooby team needs a win.  It's too discouraging that SWH has had too many victories and that she says she can't be beaten by anything.  

Somehow it made me think of the lyrics to a song:

Ring the bells that still can ring 
Forget your perfect offering 
There is a crack in everything 
That's how the light gets in

All that is needed is a little light.  And a little love.

Archived