[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

2 hours ago, thistle said:

All that is needed is a little light.  And a little love.

That's right dear...!!! 

SWH must have a weak point. ^_^ And Our heroes must find it in order to proceed... And Kim Gyeol also said that he's also searching for her weakness... I really hope he'd left a clue for our gang...

And furthermore, SWH knows that certain things can't beat her... Which means she for sure knows the way of beating herself to the rock bottom... And can't we just get to know it from the woman herself..??!! :o 

Now she's way over the limit... She killed all the people who were with Yeo Wool.. (What about the police detective..!?!?) And now Mr. Han is the only one who's with Da Il... (I don't know about sub characters) So SWH is after Mr. Han...!!!!!!! 

Can't wait to know the way of beating the witch - Sun Woo Hye..!! -_-

And Da Il's & Yeo Wool's love definitely must have a hidden power to weaken SWH.. :wub: It's said that, lovers are stronger than non-lovers so, let's see the power of their love :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe  we get to the final I am not ready emotional since it getting more hard and sad with every week 

I have to decide if I am going to watch it this week live or watch it together on weekend  or just wait to watch the 3 ep's together 

I can't keep myself away but I can't take more pain and wait to the next week 

So at least I know that ep 14 I am not going to watch it live  since I have work at the same time 

I hope by the time I back I will see good news  to watch it , I have even searching  for new still but there no one (maybe  they will give it after few hours) 

I praying for yw  and da-il  to survive  this safe and together but I am worry about other too I just loved them all to lose one of them , I couldn't even write  so much here this two weeks since it breaking  my heart to talk about what choices we have now , just hoping  and stopped the thinking 

And sure I wish for some romance it the light we living at in the dark moments, I can't help myself  think of da-il  as human again going to meet yw :heart: this two can be :love:

Daniel is so sweet :wub: And he is so naughty as well... :D Covering all himself up with a jacket so that the outfit can remain as a top secret..!!?

And dear @Heidi Seow - is it not the white shirt he's wearing with his new suit..??! It looks like blue though :o 

And now, it's finally Wednesday..!!! B) I really want a passionate scene between Da Il & Yeo Wool...!!! :wub: Am I asking more..??!?! My naughty mind :D

57 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel is so sweet :wub: And he is so naughty as well... :D Covering all himself up with a jacket so that the outfit can remain as a top secret..!!?

And dear @Heidi Seow - is it not the white shirt he's wearing with his new suit..??! It looks like blue though :o 

And now, it's finally Wednesday..!!! B) I really want a passionate scene between Da Il & Yeo Wool...!!! :wub: Am I asking more..??!?! My naughty mind :D

Hahaha I have no idea dear @gm4queen:sweat_smile: maybe like you said is white.. pict colour kinda confuse me.. :sweat_smile: 

Anyhow, this team seriously tricky and really keep TOP SECRET! Damn!.. Cant they just give us some sweet since is almost come to end.. I need sweet stuffs from TGD~~~ All of US NEED IT DIE HARD~~~~~ 

Don't worry @nona88 let's pray for bright side k, and hope tonight we can recap-live together. :) 

Edit : Do you think tonight episode, all things will happen at Da Il and Mr. Han's house? Coz from new still post, looks like Da Il and Mr. Han's is at office hall, SWH is at Da Il's room and Det. Park's background is at office's front yard? 

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Counter attack!!!!!!!! But wait, SWH's outfit same as last previous episode.. What happen? Someone is standing beside the bed.. Who is she/he? Seriously can't wait for to night~~~~:scream:

I don't know either  sadly I didn't have time to read and understand  the news now  when I found this photo there wasn't so much information  , maybe now they undated it 

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hey... What's going on..??!! Why is SWH is tied up to a bed..?!?! :o Looks like a lot is about to happen today..!! Can't wait :o

Looks like gonna happen tonite coz in preview, SWH's forehead is bleeding and walk to somewhere else.. Maybe SWH really bump into YW and Chea Won and maybe Da Il... Then they manage caught SWH and tide her up in some hospital room? :blink: After that should be happen some fight and SWH escape??:crazy:

5 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just saw this on IG, so apparantely they still shooting. Daniel's clothes is changing, it's dark brown coat? So maybe he'll live again? *Please God !

OMG!!!! :star: Really? Please god! Please writer-nim! Please PD-nim! Don't give us false alarm, jebel. So mean the group photo at detective office, Daniel is wearing dark brown not black. Coz the second photo he is turtle neck shirt too.. 

Wow dear @kaedechan -

Daniel is wearing a brown coat...!!! :o Wow..!!!! He's so different & there's a little girl with him!!! :wub: They surely are shooting for a drama scene..!!! May be a time leap or something??!! :o Is that his & Yeo Wool's daughter..??!! :wub: WOW!!! This is fantastic.!!! Can't wait.!!!! :D :wub:

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear @kaedechan -

Daniel is wearing a brown coat...!!! :o Wow..!!!! He's so different & there's a little girl with him!!! :wub: They surely are shooting for a drama scene..!!! May be a time leap or something??!! :o Is that his & Yeo Wool's daughter..??!! :wub: WOW!!! This is fantastic.!!! Can't wait.!!!! :D :wub:

You have a high imagination dear :D but if it's true, i don't mind either hehe .. Let's hope the best for the scooby team tonight, because i'm beginning to feel tired seeing SWH's face on my screen in every episode :grimace:

1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

You have a high imagination dear :D but if it's true, i don't mind either hehe .. Let's hope the best for the scooby team tonight, because i'm beginning to feel tired seeing SWH's face on my screen in every episode :grimace:

That's very true dear..!! Till now all the victories have been for SWH..!! And now, it's time for our heroes :) She's so annoying now... And all the credit goes to Lee Ji Ah herself..!!! She's the perfect match for SWH :o

And I really want a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!!! :wub: Those love birds are the life of the show..!! :wub: They have to end up together breaking the SWH barier..!!! :D

And dear..!! Can you please recap tonight's ep here..??!! :) I am begging you as always..!! :(

So the episode start when in last episode Da Il scream in his hospital room, everything in the room was shaking and then YW & CW came to the room. YW tried to hold Da Il's arm but Da Il's shake his head signaling no. :tears:. Then he left. Then SWH enter Att. Baek's car and told her to get away from there but can't, Da Il's prevented it. Da Il's captured SWH. The scene back to hospital. Gyeol's body being wheeled out, with YW beside him, holding his hand, also with Da Il. Then YW talk with Da Il, telling the story when she, Yirang and Gyeol still in high school. A doctor came out of the operation room, i think it's a bad news coz YW's crying, and then Da Il hold her close to him.

Then YW return to Da Il's room. The doctor explained something about Da Il's condition, i think it's bad news too. CH asked to talk to Da Il. 

Mr. Han came to the hospital and when he knew about Da Il's condition, he cried his heart out :bawling:

*Continue

Kang Eun Chong tried to interview the person that has been controlled by SWH in her old house, he showed him SWH's photo. The he's meeting Att. Baek.

Back to hospital room, YW was stay in Da Il's room while the others back home. She talked with Da Il, they looked sad, i don't know what they're talking about .. Da Il's soul back to his body, it's 1AM. YW sit beside his bed. Ahh this is hard, i can't stand all this sadness..

Apparently SWH held in one of the hospital room, and Kang Eun Chong came there, and then SWH talk to him, that make him remember the day his friend's died. I think SWH tried to manipulate his guilt. His dead friend appeared when it actually halucination created by SWH and he untied her straps.

Da Il body open his eyes and saw YW, and YW talk to him. Then YW goes outside and call Att. Baek. I think she asked Att. Baek about SWH' whereabout. Then she check the cctv in the room where she held SWH, they saw SWH came out of the room, so they rushed there. SWH put a knife to Att. Baek while talking to YW and held Att. Baek as her hostage and went somewhere.

Back to Da Il's room, he's awake but couldn't move and talk.

Att. Baek released and she's going back to YW, YW used the hearing aid. Then they go back to Da Il's room. He's awake. They all talk to him.

*Continue

CW came to the tunnel, she burn the female shaman's photo and pray for something. That crazy ghost came and they talk. He tried to attack her but she pour some kind of liquid onto him and make him scream.

Back to hospital room, it's 9 AM, Da Il's soul back and he's visible to everyone, but no mr. Han, he's still in the office.

KEC came to the police station and showed them the videos he made in SWH's old house when they were attacked. Det. Park's boss turn out to be the officer that's handled Da Il's mom's case.

Att. Baek came to meet Ha Eun's dad and talk about something or asking a permission i think. 

The police release a press conference about SWH and the news about her now all over the medias.

Archived