[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

15 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I don't have a good feeling about KS apologizing to SA....  What hand is she playing?

KS apologizing to SA? 

20 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hahahahaha it's nice to watch Kyungsuk's jealousy. I'm sure he's aware that he's falling for Mirae.

I pity Mirae's best friend, Hyunjung, because I think she has misunderstood Wooyoung. She somehow thought that he's interested in her after the card reading. Wooyoung is actually interested in Mirae. I hope Hyunjung won't turn against Mirae later because of that.

@ohoheli dongseng, pity you have missed to watch today's episode live. Remember to watch the raw or with sub tomorrow ok?

Hi @Mau_Cherry chingu, I'm so happy to see you active in here.

I swear if Hyunjung turns on Mirae ill flip all the table's. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @Mau_Cherry chingu, I'm so happy to see you active in here.

I know right - I become more a bystander in the last time - but I can´t hold back this time and so I am back on the train beeing more activ again for two Dramas.

I am so happy that I could watch on Air too again. Feels like I am really back now. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am so happy that I could watch on Air too again. Feels like I am really back now. :lol:

Annyeong chingu, yup me too. Actually I have stopped watching live for months now. I usually watch RAW if I can't wait for the subs. Or I will wait for the subs the next day and watch. I started to watch live since yesterday and its all because of Gangnam Beauty :)

Watched the raw episode!! Cannot wait for the episode to come out with english subtitles! I am overloaded with DKS and the way he just looks at KMR and the things he does. The scene where he takes her to go change her shirt and he's just standing at the window. :blush: Couldn't stop blushing. :lol:

I am soo happy that it's about time KMR saw how SA is and avoid her! Also for the preview, so glad that Eun caught SA and hopefully knows that she's lying. 

Cannot wait for next week. DKS change his hairstyle and he smiled at her. Ahhh! They're going a date, too!! :love:

1 hour ago, AQUARIANUNICORN said:

can you translate the first 30 seconds? Mi Rae's voiceover

Boongie: wow he's really good looking.

kmr: there are humans that are born living their life like in a pictorial, the face genius of jaryoung middle school...do kyung seok

hes only walking, but he's living in his own world

amongst the many famous photoshoots...the legend...

6 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

A longer version of the most anticipated ost started @1:14 :blush:

JTBC is trolling the fans of the drama with the ost. :tounge_wink: A lot of fans are dying waiting for its release. KS-MR exclusive bground music.

really the ost is so very good!!!!! the melodious voice, the music, the rapping portion.  I am in love with the ost.  maybe @plappi can help us, who posts the ost's of dramas with the english translations from popgasa.  thanks in advance.

I was just happy how SA was nose-cut by MR when she told that she will go with KS to change her t-shirt.  SA's expression, hahaha:joy::joy:

at the blind date.

Is it Soo Ah expect KS to chose her? i haven't watch the video with sub. Her face. KMR look disbelief that KS just choose her. The other only look at Soo Ah. Luckily KS only look at MR. :wub::wub:

And i don't feel good when KS apologise to Soo Ah and look how she dress up. Watch out MR. Btw how much episode this drama?

I seen the teaser, not so interested at first but watch it video at ig. Bammmm i so in love with Cha Eun Woo and Mirae. Normally i avoid watching idol. I really like the way he portray the character. The is love in his eyes. hahaha. And say no more for Mirae. She very good even though i find her quite old for college girl earlier on. 

28 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

at the blind date.

Is it Soo Ah expect KS to chose her? i haven't watch the video with sub. Her face. KMR look disbelief that KS just choose her. The other only look at Soo Ah. Luckily KS only look at MR. :wub::wub:

And i don't feel good when KS apologise to Soo Ah and look how she dress up. Watch out MR. Btw how much episode this drama?

Yea it almost seems like SA thought KS would choose her. I don't understand why she would think that though, cause up until now he hasn't shown her any inkling of interest. In fact he was guarded with her and called her out on her crap. In her delusional mind, maybe she thought he was playing hard to get or something. She's probably not used to rejection and has had every guy want her. So this is the first time she's experiencing outright rejection and this makes her mad. She's only going to want him more.

and yes totally agree, don't like the preview showing him apologize. Hopefully his eyes continue to stay wide open regarding her sly ways. 

The drama is 16 episodes! 

58 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

@etylovedrama  I don't remember KS appologzing to Soo Ah. Did I miss something chingu. 

@mapleoaks5 Even when he told her he found  Mi Rae cute when they weer in middle school.  smh smh  Like I said she is delusional..... smh smh smh smh

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@etylovedrama  I don't remember KS appologzing to Soo Ah. Did I miss something chingu. 

@mapleoaks5 Even when he told her he found  Mi Rae cute when they weer in middle school.  smh smh  Like I said she is delusional..... smh smh smh smh

@UnniSarah i refer to the next episode preview. Apologise regarding mobile phone i think....

1 hour ago, mapleoaks5 said:

Yea it almost seems like SA thought KS would choose her. I don't understand why she would think that though, cause up until now he hasn't shown her any inkling of interest. In fact he was guarded with her and called her out on her crap. In her delusional mind, maybe she thought he was playing hard to get or something. She's probably not used to rejection and has had every guy want her. So this is the first time she's experiencing outright rejection and this makes her mad. She's only going to want him more.

She going to cling until the end. 10 episodes to go. Fear what she might do to get the KS attention. perhaps KS father being former congressmen will be stumble block to their loveline? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. And i hope they don't make MR and HJ apart because of TA.

@Ainee EtpIn the preview, KS apologize to SA. Then the next scene she approaches him with an innocent face and for the first time, he didn't seem that annoyed with her.

Yes. that my worst fear. Ks slowly accepting her as friends. Ok. i'm annoyed 

3 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

@UnniSarah i refer to the next episode preview. Apologise regarding mobile phone i think....

She going to cling until the end. 10 episodes to go. Fear what she might do to get the KS attention. perhaps KS father being former congressmen will be stumble block to their loveline? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. And i hope they don't make MR and HJ apart because of TA.

I also hope they don’t harm MR and HJ’s relationship over the TA. This is why I dislike love triangles. Why not create more than one couple in a drama. 

Anyway, did MR really catch on to SA? She was still hooking arms with her before they were invited to participate in the match making game. I hope that she’s at least suspecting her of wearing two faces. <_<

23 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

@etylovedrama  @celebrianna   I thought I was the only one who feared that from happening.  She knows Mi Rae has low self esteem and should be there for her friend no matter what. Please don't break Mi Rae's :heartbreak: heart. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: HJ shouldn't hate because she never experienced being bullied and she knows Mi Rae almost committed suicide. If she does get jealous than she wasn't really Mi Rae's friend in my opinion there is a saying Love comes and goes but friends are forever. If that concept isn't part of  HJ's mind than I don't want them reconciling.  What do you think chingu's ???? 

11 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi chingu, yup I'm having the same feeling as you. I think she's trying her best to win KS over which of course she would fail big time.

I really hope so.. :dissapointed_relieved: because I think she's taking another approach to him. KS is certainly in love with MR only, but MR not explaining to him her relationship with Ks's mother will certainly drive a wedge between them. And I wouldn't be surprise SA will swoop in, and MR will be hurt. Of course I think KS's heart has only MR, but him being in friendship with SA will flatter SA to think she had won. SA won't miss the chance to gloat.

11 hours ago, Wotad said:

KS apologizing to SA? 

In the preview, KS apologize to SA. Then the next scene she approaches him with an innocent face and for the first time, he didn't seem that annoyed with her.

BUT NOW... OFF TO WATCH THE SUBBED OF EP 6... HOPE I AM 200% WRONG.. Turns out the preview is for Ep 7.

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@etylovedrama  @celebrianna   I thought I was the only one who feared that from happening.  She knows Mi Rae has low self esteem and should be there for her friend no matter what. Please don't break Mi Rae's :heartbreak: heart. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: HJ shouldn't hate because she never experienced being bullied and she knows Mi Rae almost committed suicide. If she does get jealous than she wasn't really Mi Rae's friend in my opinion there is a saying Love comes and goes but friends are forever. If that concept isn't part of  HJ's mind than I don't want them reconciling.  What do you think chingu's ???? 

@UnniSarah, HJ seems like a good friend so if she’s sad over the TA not liking her, I hope she and MR will work it out and their friendship grow stronger from the test. I really like both MR and her as characters.

I have to hand it to Soo Ah, Her confession!! was said at the perfect time. I wonder was it planned because it was well though out. The beeeech had the nerve to say " To be honest, I was a little prejudiced about plastic surgery. But I understand Now that some people are desperate." I really can't stand her because I feel she is really trying to hurt Mi Rae. I think she want to see Mi Rae in pain but Mi Rae has never given her the opportunity to see it. LOL LOL  She will keep trying to break Mi Rae but as long as she has KS and HJ she will be fine. 

Archived