[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @ohoheli dongseng, just saw your message. Mi an dongseng.....I don't watch live for quite some time now due to lags.

How today's episode? Great?

daebak!!! can't wait for tomorrow's episode! will try to screencap again should i become available at night. :)

I am squealing, the " i choose her" scene is tomorrow :)  and does she change the shirt :P 

btw, i love that girl in blackt op .. she was so good in JTBC's The Package.. and her character in this entire manga is like the uber cool.. she rocks more than any other character..

i like her crush on TA

and i like that she can read CEW's character very very very well

Lady Awesome! (the representative , Eun yi is her name i think)

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am confused... are you meaning if he liked her in the past when she was not so pretty... sorry

Yeah i was and you were not confused i just fail at typing.

Can i ask what happens when they see what she looked like before do people stay behind her etc.. 

Also Hyun Soo-a needs to go away.

28 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Superb episode.  Really enjoyed it.  Uri boy jealous expression, jjang!!!!!

@deez04, thanks for the link and

@enigmatic_zephy, what a guess on the uniform, :thumbsup:

He he.. it was dead giveaway.. MR doesn't wear "cute" or "revealing" clothes.. everyone is always in Tees.. and specially her given her underconfidence ( correct me if I am wrong.. but in SK, showing legs is not even a point. ;. but showing the top.. including shoulders is a big deal.. and the deeper you go or noodle straps.. things like that are interpreted the other way)

raw is already out if someone seeking that info

I love the scene when Mirae is flustered over Kyung-Seok drinking cider, then trying to run away. Best scene for me is when Kyung-Seok trying to stop Mirae going over street :D

I like that they had many scenes today, episode 4 was too little :P Looking forward to tmr, looks like Kyung-Seok is just gonna go for Mirae directly, he is not even subtle anymore haha. Seems like TA has conflicting feelings. My first thoughts was actually that it was a little inappropriate for a TA to make moves unless he wasn't that much of a senior but having his own office and leading the class makes him look very mature in contrast to freshman Mirae who is a bit inexperienced. But he seems so nice and kind so i hope they can make the storyline well and i like Kyung-Seok when he is jealous, Mirae would certainly suit well with TA too hehe

Seems like Soo Ah is really spiteful, even finding an old classmate, what is wrong with her??? Why even go to that trouble? She is super insecure and a mean girl, hopefully Mirae will realise that soon....

Oh I am so happy right now - I loved it again. Wonderful episode.

I really like it that the daddy was the stalker - not anymore unknows bad person. And I really love it how he slowly get used to MR and her new face - sure it can´t be easy for him.

I love how honest MR and KS talked with each other and how they could clear misunderstandings. I understand why MR was wrong about his actions in the past - she did not even expected someone to be nice to her anymore.

I loved how we can see that MR acts more and more cute falling in love.

I loved that they really made it like in the webtoon and MR called the Mother telling her she can´t help her. She met KS first and decided if it is right or wrong to meddle in - and she don´t want to betray KS trust.

I love that she sees KS in a total different light now... and damn... how can it look like this to just open a can?

THis Drama catched the atmosphere of the webtoon so well - I already hate the guys

Spoiler

and I can´t wait for the girl to talk back and let them eat there own medicine.

who are planning the festival event.  Wow - what a demonstrating attitude against women and girls. Such low characters... but well portrait.

And sure - I loved the TA again too  - and KS who starts to feel jealous.

I can´t find anything what was not good today. The owner of the bar - great. Wonder how he will appologize.

In the webtoon both - MR and KS - have something in commen - they had actually no friends. For the Drama both had one best friend. Thats okay for me - a friend is needed.

I can´t wait to see it RAW again.. I need to watch it again. Did I already said that I love this Drama... :wub::wub::wub:

I think MR realised that SA is indeed spiteful.  She was recollecting that sa did hold the glass flask in the lab after giving to her but later dropped it.  There is a scene in the preview too showing MR's expression when SA tells something to that new  MR's middle school class guy.  She is really bad.  

It seemed to me in the preview that KS was drunk when he pointed to MR that she is the one he likes?  He is really a straight forward guy, wow!!!!

I like all the other student characters also.  They r really performing well.  

Looking forward to removal of the fake mask of KS's dad that he is a good dad and the reunion of mom and son. 

I think tomorrow's ep. Is also going to be daebak.:wub:

Fighting!!!!!!

Archived