[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

On Sun Aug 12 2018 at 2:22 AM, pad-hari said:

really the ost is so very good!!!!! the melodious voice, the music, the rapping portion.  I am in love with the ost.  maybe @plappi can help us, who posts the ost's of dramas with the english translations from popgasa.  thanks in advance.

I was just happy how SA was nose-cut by MR when she told that she will go with KS to change her t-shirt.  SA's expression, hahaha:joy::joy:

Im not at home, so you can find translation here https://popgasa.com/tag/gangnam-beauty/

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't think it's his sister. Seems like it's his mom..?

yes, u r right.  Its his mom.  So finally the reunion.

edit:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000668248

OST Part 4 George & Kang Hye-in's "Something" sound source will be revealed through various online music site on the 17th. 

The ost part 4 "something"  will be released today. yesss!!!!!!:wub:

On 8/13/2018 at 1:24 PM, jeijei said:
  Hide contents

Kang Dong Won from one of his movies

I can't wait for Kwak Dong Yeon to hit big. He's very versatile and expressive. Look how he owns the sunbae role here even though he's quite younger than the other cast. 

Thanks for replying! Do you happen to know from which movie of his? I tried looking up historical one since the clothing is somewhat from that era.

Ok, here' another pic of filming for future episode.  I thiink this place is near MR's house.

7eZ5nPk.jpg

I think the ratings may increase from this week coz this drama is getting popular in SK (coz of EW).  He is being followed everywhere by the fans while filming.  Thats why we are getting so many spoiler pics for the upcoming episodes.

I wonder why JTBC has not released any official spoiler pics for tonite's episode yet?:cold_sweat:

Here we go.  I did not get any official pics.  but a scoop for tonites ep.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003373674

PGHj4zd.jpg

(google translate)

The crew said, "The story of the middle of 'My name is Gangnam beauty' begins with the story of a couple coming sooner in the seventh. If the first half was faithful to the original, it will be filled with more compact episodes from the middle. " 

Do they mean to say they are going to deviate from the original ?  and what's with this google translating "compact episodes":persevere:

29 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Do they mean to say they are going to deviate from the original ?  and what's with this google translating "compact episodes"

Actually that is not a surprise for me  - sooner or later it had to be like this. All the little changes they made will have there impact later.

We know the second lead is really different from the webtoon... we know they put more story into it for KS Family - or better said his father. Hope they will not drift in a way like father will try to seperate them... send him away - or what ever..

We have two more characters - the best friends on both sides. And they have a story too. So it was predictable that it can´t stay only to the webtoon until the end. But i hope they will stay true to it in the critical points and Give us a wonderful yourney and a beautiful ending later.

For me it is fine to have more I have to look forward to and have no real clue what they will do.

And on a sidenote - I wonder if this pervert senior will come back later... he just vanished in thin air... but he is a person you can use good for wishing to take revange.

Oh and in the last quarter there is a lot about Soo Ah - i kinda feel like they will change that - more to the liking of the viewers. We will see her backstory - but not like in the webtoon - 3 chapter just for her and more.

I forgot - for compact episodes - maybe they just mean that for the Drama they have put more into it than in the webtoon.

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

yes, u r right.  Its his mom.  So finally the reunion.

edit:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000668248

OST Part 4 George & Kang Hye-in's "Something" sound source will be revealed through various online music site on the 17th. 

The ost part 4 "something"  will be released today. yesss!!!!!!:wub:

I've been dying to hear the complete song! is it two people singin or just one person? Which group is it signing this ost? I tried to guess the voice but I don't know so many kpop voices or korean singers!!

This  ost is going to trend and become the number one on melon I can feel it in my heart.

--------------------

Well I understand that it's an adaptation and you can't do paint by the numbers story-wise. I hope all these inputs are done with the help of the writer. Compact to me means to cut the down some parts like SoAh story and focus more on the main leads. Also you can't have your second lead take over the story however charming he is:lol: But I hope the bestfriend of the two start dating before the main leads and then maybe the two of them will concentrate on getting being protective  of DKS and KMR together ( I hope no one take offence for stating my humble opinion on what I'd like to see) ofcourse I have not read the webtoon.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

I think the ratings may increase from this week coz this drama is getting popular in SK (coz of EW).  He is being followed everywhere by the fans while filming.  Thats why we are getting so many spoiler pics for the upcoming episodes.

Hi @pad-hari chingu :) I'm not surprised that there were fans following CEW around, he's an idol after all. He's the most popular member of his group, ASTRO.

Dh6dOGUVMAEvnoB.jpg

Stage Name: Cha Eunwoo (차은우)
Birth Name: Lee Dong Min (이동민)
Position: Vocalist, Visual, Face of The Group
Birthday: March 30, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Sabon District, Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Specialties: Swimming, Guitar, Violin, Piano, DJ-ing

Cha Eunwoo Facts:
– Eunwoo has a little brother who is studying in China.
– His nickname is “Morning Alarm” – he always wakes up earlier and starts waking up the rest of the members.
– Eunwoo’s other nickname is “White Tee Guy” (because during Breathless era, he always wore white t-shirts).
– He’s also called “Face Genius” (meaning someone who has crazily handsome face).
– Personality: he seems chic, but he is very loyal
– He attended Suri Middle School, then Suri High School
– 2013 – 2016 Hanlim Multi Arts High School
– From 2016 – he is attending Sungkyunkwan University, Acting Major (accepted in November 2015)
– 2014/2015 Shara Shara Make Up Brand Ambassador
– In 2014 he appeared in KBS 9AM/PM News – Hallyu Star & Gangnam Style: Trainee Interview with Moonbin, Rocky, and Jinjin
– In 2014 he appeared in a movie: 두근두근 내 인생 “My Brilliant Life” as an imaginary teenage healthy version of Song Hyekyo & Kang Dongwon’s son – Ahreum
– In 2015 he acted in Fantagio Web Drama 투비컨티뉴드 ‘To Be Continued’
– In 2013 he participated to Mr.Pizza’s iTeen Audition Promotional Model with Moonbin
– Between 2014 – 2015 he was the face of the Korean cosmetics company Shara Shara.
– Jinjin revealed he & Eunwoo are the best English Speaker among ASTRO
– He is the 4th trainee that was officially introduced with Photo Test Cut by Fantagio iTeen
– He said he loves wearing tank top in good weather (esp. summer)
– He is considered the smartest member.
– He is the biggest eater in the band. His favorite food is meat.
– Eunwoo’s favorite soccer team: Real Madrid (Billboard x MMT Astro Interview)
– He likes to eat at night.
– He can play the Piano, Guitar, Flute & Violin
– His favorite color is Blue.
– His favorite soccer team is Real Madrid.
– His role model is actor & singer Seo Kang Jun (5urprise)
– Eunwoo was part of the staff of ‘Law of the Jungle in New Caledonia’.
– Eunwoo acted in the webdrama “My Romantic Some Recipe” (2016), in the Korean Drama “The best hit” (2017), he also had a cameo role in the webdrama “Revenge Not” (2017).
– He is the male lead in the JTBC drama “My ID is Gangnam Beauty”.
– Eunwoo did two special stages, one with Day6’s YoungK, N.Flying’s Jaehyun, Super Junior M’s Henry and B.I.G’s Benji, where they sang “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber and he played the piano. And the other with VIXX’s Hyuk, Monsta X’s Hyungwon, Halo’s Ooon and UP10TION’s Wooshin, where they sang “Man Man Ha Ni” by U-KISS.
– His role models are EXO.
– If he wouldn’t be singer, he would be a teacher, a doctor, or an anchor.
– If Eunwoo was a girl, he would date Jinjin. (“Astro Idol Party” 170109)
– In the new dorm, Eunwoo has a room for himself.
 Cha Eunwoo’s ideal type: A girl that’s curious, wise and intelligent.

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Do they mean to say they are going to deviate from the original ?  and what's with this google translating "compact episodes":persevere:

Maybe it means that they have to squeeze in more in the coming episodes? Make it more compact in that way? I suppose the webtoon has a great amount of storyline material but to fit everything in to the drama while sticking to the 16 episode timeline must be difficult. But i think so far it's great. I wish though that they focus on the leads and not do so much secondary storylines like Mirae's best friend chasing her dream or KS family (like when they went to church). I feel like it doesn't add so much to the story, it's better to see KS with Mom or best friend with Mirae. I think instead they can add TA more in relation to Mirae now, instead of the best friend or on his own like house hunting in the last episode. I think they can also decrease the parents scenes now too. And can someone else start to notice how fake Soo Ah is? Please haha, I need a really sweet scene between the leads if i'm going to have to endure her today haha

34 minutes ago, ganko said:

Maybe it means that they have to squeeze in more in the coming episodes? Make it more compact in that way? I suppose the webtoon has a great amount of storyline material but to fit everything in to the drama while sticking to the 16 episode timeline must be difficult. But i think so far it's great. I wish though that they focus on the leads and not do so much secondary storylines like Mirae's best friend chasing her dream or KS family (like when they went to church). I feel like it doesn't add so much to the story, it's better to see KS with Mom or best friend with Mirae. I think instead they can add TA more in relation to Mirae now, instead of the best friend or on his own like house hunting in the last episode. I think they can also decrease the parents scenes now too. And can someone else start to notice how fake Soo Ah is? Please haha, I need a really sweet scene between the leads if i'm going to have to endure her today haha

Actually the webtoon only has 80 chapter, if it faithful to the webtoon it will only need like 10-12 eps,thats why they add more storyline. 

I don't care if they add more storyline as long as the rest still faithful to the webtoon.But if they change it completely, i have to say goodbye to this drama, i cant stand it if it end up like CITT :bawling:

seems like they have to change and cut stuff from the webtoon to fit the drama format. It is also different medium, so there need to be some changes to the adaption. what work in the webtoon would not work in a live adaption. to me the important part is how it it is done to make a good story for drama, and how it is elevated.  Beside looking forward to OTP moment, I am also looking forward to see mother and son mending their broken relationship. Would have loved for a growth arch for Soo ah to, beside being a torn in the OTP relationship... don´t need allot of her, but just so she do not come off as one dimensional character.  they have already showed in some way how she think and what she fear. Also want to see more of the friends of OTP and their classmates :)  

45 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

there's a rumor between webtoon fans that they added more eps on webtoon for drama version. if this is true.. I can't wait because.. They will take a vacation and have a plan to sleep together :bawling: .. OMG.. I want it!! :love: .. I don't care how they will adapt this drama. I will just focus for that 'sleeping together scene' from now on' :bawling: (I am bored with base 1) 

happy friday chingus  :kiss_wink:

I heard that rumor too, but that chapters kinda like just fan service? No added plot etc.

Also rather than bed scene, i want their kiss scene to be extra special because its the first time for both of them :love:

Archived