[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

6 minutes ago, deadorblack said:

Question is: Does MR realise what SA is doing? Note I haven't watched ep 6 and waiting for the recap on Drama milk. They mentioned on Twitter they'll be about an hour late. 

She did realise what SA is doing to her and started avoiding her from this ep.  

OMG both MR and KS got locked inside the room and the door is not opening.:love:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am kinda sad.... no mens in dresses... :blink:

But the idea from the Drama is funny too - but still -  the effect is not as big as in the webtoon.

Again I need to admit that I really like the most changes. I like the friend from MR. She is clever and she never hesitate to fight for her friend.

I of course need the subs - but what I liked very much was that MR stood up for herself against the guys who knew her from before. Only in front of KS she looked like she is about to cry. And KS... we saw him in the background - he always has his eyes on MR - he waited but he was ready to step in at any time. Ah this man... really...

And the wonderful TA too - i was waiting to see him today.

Oh and I am a bit relieved here too - I had this impression that one one of the three guys where not as bad as the others... but than he ordered the outfit and I was not sure anymore... (by the way I like his voice).

But today he turns to be a good guy as it looks....

will we have another couple? I would really like that.

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I knew it! SA would act "upset" after the harsh words from the former students. She acted as if she was on KMR's side. I am glad that KMR told him that he was "trash" or a jerk.

Count me in - if not for her friend who confronts the guys asking how it comes that they where on the festival (thats how I understood it) MR would not know that SA was doing something. But there was something what SA said to MR too - the seed of doubt is seeded... for sure.. And I loved it later that MR decided to leave SA behind and went of with KS. Even in a situation where everyone should understand that MR prefers a woman / girl on her side.

Yes - KS stepped in - he could not let these guy go without saying something. Even - if I am right - he used the reason to call him trash because they are about to leave without paying.

I really can´t wait to find out what MR told them... she mentioned trash too - like they treated her like that...

SA planned something very bad - but in real it will help MR a lot. Facing those guys and speak her mind... that was good. It must hurt a lot - but now it can start to heal.

I just noticed something - KS really likes to do that... in the cafereria scene the word which MR hurts the most was mistake - it was just a mistake I don´t really like you...

and It became a MISTAKE from KS Side that he ooops made the trashy senior fall on the ground.

Now again.... it for me seems like trash was the word standing for MRs scars and her fear...

and KS use the same word against the guy too - calling him trash for not paying his bill.

I so love his style!

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Count me in - if not for her friend who confronts the guys askine how it comes that they where on the festival (thats how I understood it) MR would not know that SA was doing something. But there was something what SA said to MR too - the seed of doubt is seeded... for sure.. And I loved it later that MR decided to leave SA behind and went of with KS. Even in a situation where everyone should understand that MR prefers a woman / girl on her side.

Yes - KS stepped in - he could not let these guy go without saying something. Even - if I am right - he used the excus to call them trash because they are about to leave without paying.

I really can´t wait to find out what MR told them... she mentioned trash too - like they treated her like that...

SA planned something very bad - but in real it will help MR a lot. Facing those guys and speak her mind... that was good. It must hurt a lot - but now it can start to heal.

Mirae said that the jerk can call her Kang Orc for all he want ..it's okay for her because she will be forever reminded that he is the filthiest garbage/trash (seems like Mirae mentioned about how he bullied her at school that's why everybody is looking weirdly at him). And KS butted in to rub salt to the wound by calling him 'Trash!! you need to pay for your drinks!'' Phewww....I wanna kiss both MR and KS for their lines. It's better than punches although a couple of it to that guy's face would be a bonus.

1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

Mirae said that the jerk can call her Kang Orc for all he want ..it's okay for her because she will be forever reminded that he is the filthiest garbage/trash (seems like Mirae mentioned about how he bullied her at school that's why everybody is looking weirdly at him). And KS butted in to rub salt to the wound by calling him 'Trash!! you need to pay for your drinks!'' Phewww....I wanna kiss both MR and KS for their lines. It's better than punches although a couple of it to that guy's face would be a bonus.

THANK YOU!!!!

That scene was importend. Yes - me too - kiss both - and the bonus would be nice too - but he is not worth it that KS could get in any kind of trouble. Too many people are watching.

I tried to translate the preview, with my little korean knowledge.  correct me if i am wrong anywhere

Senior with Tae Hee: What?  were you two together alone in the room all this time?

VO from phone to MR: you two, whats happening?

VO: KS's appa_________________ (i dont understand)

SA: It seems you left your HP yesterday

KS:  You are really great!!!(circastic)

VO: CEO is at emergency centre

MR: emergency  ward?

Eun:SA ah, did you not tell u were living with your parents?

SA: Not long ago, i started living alone(independent)

JH:Do kyung seok

KS:I am sorry i misunderstood

SA:If not for JH, you would continue to misunderstand me

MR, yes senior(WY)

WY: I am holding a house warming party................( i think he is inviting her)

MR friend(i forgot her name):R u watching a movie with DKS?

MR:I am going crazy, really!!!!!!

I am guessing that KS is asking MR to watch a movie with him to avoid the house warming party of WY, :love:

I dont know about others, but i like the pace of the drama.  its good.  i dont find it was like fillers in the episodes.  I am really enjoying the drama.

I liked how MR told SA that she will got with KS to change her t shirt.  :thumbsup:

Tonite my live stream connection was bad.  my screen just froze whenever i refreshed the link.  too bad.  but i saw the videos uploaded on jtbc website.  Nice episode.  looking forward to  next week episodes. 

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

the preview, OMG the way KS looks at her, :love::blush::wub:

They are going on a date to watch movie. wow!!!!!!:love:

He smiles.......!!! Kyaaaaa.....!!!

I read somewhere that said Cha Eun Woo sucks in his portraying KS. For those who doesn't read the manga might be frustrated that he was so cold and rigid until now but we know KS in the webtoon didn't smile AT ALL.... So for me CEW is doing a great job here. And anyone watching can see how his eyes lights up everytime Mirae came into his vision range or how his attention perks up everytime he hear her voice so imo CEW is nailing this perfectly. 

1 hour ago, deadorblack said:

Question is: Does MR realise what SA is doing? Note I haven't watched ep 6 and waiting for the recap on Drama milk. They mentioned on Twitter they'll be about an hour late. 

shes slowly realizing it i think.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I knew it! SA would act "upset" after the harsh words from the former students. She acted as if she was on KMR's side. I am glad that KMR told him that he was "trash" or a jerk.

SA acting upset.. kill me now this girl.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

She did realise what SA is doing to her and started avoiding her from this ep.  

OMG both MR and KS got locked inside the room and the door is not opening.:love:

finally MR wakes the fk up ;p

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am kinda sad.... no mens in dresses... :blink:

But the idea from the Drama is funny too - but still -  the effect is not as big as in the webtoon.

Again I need to admit that I really like the most changes. I like the friend from MR. She is clever and she never hesitate to fight for her friend.

I of course need the subs - but what I liked very much was that MR stood up for herself against the guys who knew her from before. Only in front of KS she looked like she is about to cry. And KS... we saw him in the background - he always has his eyes on MR - he waited but he was ready to step in at any time. Ah this man... really...

And the wonderful TA too - i was waiting to see him today.

I love that she is gaining confidence to stick up for her self. 

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I tried to translate the preview, with my little korean knowledge.  correct me if i am wrong anywhere

Senior with Tae Hee: What?  were you two together alone in the room all this time?

VO from phone to MR: you two, whats happening?

VO: KS's appa_________________ (i dont understand)

SA: It seems you left your HP yesterday

KS:  You are really great!!!(circastic)

VO: CEO is at emergency centre

MR: emergency  ward?

Eun:SA ah, did you not tell u were living with your parents?

SA: Not long ago, i started living alone(independent)

JH:Do kyung seok

KS:I am sorry i misunderstood

SA:If not for JH, you would continue to misunderstand me

MR, yes senior(WY)

WY: I am holding a house warming party................( i think he is inviting her)

MR friend(i forgot her name):R u watching a movie with DKS?

MR:I am going crazy, really!!!!!!

I am guessing that KS is asking MR to watch a movie with him to avoid the house warming party of WY, :love:

Funny to watch alarm goes off in KS's head everytime Mirae said the word "Sunbae-nim'..lol

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I read somewhere that said Cha Eun Woo sucks in his portraying KS. For those who doesn't read the manga might be frustrated that he was so cold and rigid until now but we know KS in the webtoon didn't smile AT ALL.... So for me CEW is doing a great job here. And anyone watching can see how his eyes lights up everytime Mirae came into his vision range or how his attention perks up everytime he hear her voice so imo CEW is nailing this perfectly. 

Annyeong @amisyka77 i guess those people who criticized Cha Eun Woo have not read the manga. From what I have seen of the Webtoon, KS is supposed to be an unsmiling, cool, unresponsive handsome guy. Yup I agree that CEW nailed KS character. I'm beginning to like him more and more all because of his gorgeous visual. There's no angle that he's not handsome. He's handsome at every angles, eotteokke!

By the way, I really found his response to the "Rain Kyung Suk" very funny, he wondered why the guys copied him walking in the rain which he had to because he don't have an umbrella.

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Funny to watch alarm goes off in KS's head everytime Mirae said the word "Sunbae-nim'..lol

Hahahahaha it's nice to watch Kyungsuk's jealousy. I'm sure he's aware that he's falling for Mirae.

I pity Mirae's best friend, Hyunjung, because I think she has misunderstood Wooyoung. She somehow thought that he's interested in her after the card reading. Wooyoung is actually interested in Mirae. I hope Hyunjung won't turn against Mirae later because of that.

@ohoheli dongseng, pity you have missed to watch today's episode live. Remember to watch the raw or with sub tomorrow ok?

Hi @Mau_Cherry chingu, I'm so happy to see you active in here.

2 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @amisyka77 i guess those people who criticized Cha Eun Woo have not read the manga. From what I have seen of the Webtoon, KS is supposed to be an unsmiling, cool, unresponsive handsome guy. Yup I agree that CEW nailed KS character. I'm beginning to like him more and more all because of his gorgeous visual. There's no angle that he's not handsome. He's handsome at every angles, eotteokke!

By the way, I really found his response to the "Rain Kyung Suk" very funny, he wondered why the guys copied him walking in the rain which he had to because he don't have an umbrella.

Haha..ikr? He is forever unfazed by his popularity or what ppl think of him.  This  actually will become a problem with his r/ship with MR who thinks the opposite .

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I don't have a good feeling about KS apologizing to SA....  What hand is she playing?

Hi chingu, yup I'm having the same feeling as you. I think she's trying her best to win KS over which of course she would fail big time.

Archived