[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the stills! :love: now i'm even more excited!! Now it's confirmed he is definitely pointing to Mirae haha, i'm so curious how that scene will play out! I thought even her t-shirt says 'it's her' lol, but i think it means 'it's that' haha

I will also will be catching it late today, but maybe that's good. I don't know how i will survive next week and i didn't even see the preview for episode 7 yet :dizzy: 

Ugh. I can't believe how twisted SA is. I wonder where she got this complex from? How come she became like this? It's super low to purposely seek out a classmate from MR classmates from her past to try and expose MRs past. At least this is what I'm getting from the previews. She's going through extreme lengths to bringing down MR. but what are her motivations? MR never did anything to her, and SA was always acknowledged as the top 1 goddess, not MR. Is it just because of DKS? I thought it started happening before him. She can't have always been the only pretty one in her life no? I don't know. She just seems so unreasonable. Can't for the next episode to come out!!!! 

Also, how is CHa eunwoo so handsome?! My friends and I were saying he doesn't look like a real person. He's like a cyborg or a real life manhwa character. I've been a kdrama watcher for almost 15 years and I think he must be one of the best "objectively" good looking guys I've seen. I was aware of him before but he looked too much like a baby to me, but lately he's looking more like a grown man. :p  so muh she suh! 

Archived