[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

16 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Hmm.. i wonder.. because what i get from the drama is.. MR is sexy pretty.. and SA is innocent pretty.. and that is what everyone is pitching for..

It's just that SK, you know how cute and innocent is hailed.. so most boys would go for that ( do note.. sexy = bold = someone easy to sleep with as well.. that's why that senior straight up went for MR in the beginning)..

TA , comments from random people who don't see MR and SA as competition (like even on fest day, the boys saw MR and acknowledge she is pretty.. ) are of both being pretty..  (its only when someone is consciously comparing the two , does one choose SA because of that innocent angle)

:scream: ohhhh. I didn't know sexy they refer to that...... But anyway Mirae look sexy for me hehehehe.

Yeah. I agree with you SA look innocent. 

7 hours ago, Silver Fall said:

Higraphics-3d-smileys-819940.gif

hmm graphics-3d-smileys-777831.gif I don't think in this drama they really focus on SA story because she is second female lead and if they tell any story they may just show us some flashbacks and just tell us why she becomes like this (which is I don't care graphics-3d-smileys-656635.gif). I don't think they focus a lot on her. I think they more focus on KMR and DKS relation like all Korean dramas graphics-3d-smileys-635475.gif . I don't really interest in SA stories and don't care about hergraphics-3d-smileys-938923.gif  but I truly like everyone finds out what kind of person she isgraphics-3d-smileys-403183.gif .

Better not. writer shall not let the second lead shine that first lead. Except second leading man. SLS... 

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and JWR is dating. Is it for real?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and SA is dating. Is it for real?

CEW is a very sensible guy irl. The rumour started with reference to their interaction during filming which is really lame since he is know to be a very kind and attentive to everyone. He's in the phase of climbing to be one of the most recognised idol/actor/celebrity and I dont think he is stupid enough to let himself be in any kind of relationship or scandals at the moment. 

@mapleoaks5,  I dont know what this is about.  but  in dc gall there has been a discussion about the drama so far.  I tried to google translate it.  but it did not make any sense. Will be happy if you could atleast post the gist of this.  thanks in advance.  

기본적으로 작감은 이 작품을 반만 이해함

솔직히 이 들마 원작 그대로 잘 따라갔으면 블루레이까지 무난히 갔을 건데..

3, 4화에서 좀 찝찝했지만 그래도 계속 보자,
만화 자체가 길지 않으니까 서사 추가하다보면
곁가지 좀 생길 수 있지 했는데..

6화 보고 진짜 실망했음..

기본적으로 작감이 이 작품을 반만 이해한 것 같다..
원작이 왜 인기 있었는지, 원작이 각 장면마다 의도한 메시지가 뭔지 딱 반만 이해했고
수박 겉핥기처럼 원작 그대로 재밌어보이는
에피 가져왔다가 작가 멋대로 대사 추가해서 모순이 일어난 게 보인다..

이를테면 

1) 도경석 엄마 나혜성은 앞에서 실컷 외모지상주의 비판해놓고 미래가 성형했다니까 '예뻐졌네'라며 위로 아닌 위로하고,
2) 예쁘다는 말조차 하지 말라는 태희선배한테 그 남자선배가 위로랍시고 '난 마른 여자 싫다, 너처럼 통통한 애가 좋다'라고 하고 
3) 연우영 '꼭 이렇게 해야 했니?' 드립.. 

그 전까지 학생회 여자애들 대사 다 괜찮았고 용철 에피소드도 좋았고 드라마에 맞게 작가가 나름 잘 전개시킨 것 같은데 왜 이상한 곁가지를 추가해서 에피의 본질을 흐리는지 모르겠다..

메시지 전달에 실패하면 로코 서사에라도 충실해야 하는데 온갖 커플매칭 난무해서 하트시그널 느낌 나고.. 아니 인간관계를 그렇게 꼬아버릴 필요 있나? 연우영은 왜 미래 부모랑 마주치고, 미래 친구 현정이는 왜 연우영을 좋아하며, 원작에서 가장 막말하는 구태영 회장은 '살태희'라고 놀림 받던 태희와 왜 썸을 타는지..

작감은 제발 갤 좀 보고, 대체 이 사람들이 왜 이렇게 화가 났는지, 뭐가 문제인지 냉철하게 판단해서.. 아직 6화니까 제발 뒷부분은 잘 해줬음 좋겠다.. 부탁한다..

+ 도경석 본체 스케쥴 꼬여서 촬영 많이 못했단 얘기도 어디서 들었는데.. 만약 그래서 도경석 에피가 불가피하게 줄었고 이제 본체 스케쥴 괜찮으면 그동안 쳐놓은 곁가지는 과감하게 쳐내기를 부탁한다..

edit:

This ost part 3 by OWOL is also addicting.  His voice is so good.  

1 hour ago, etylovedrama said:

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and SA is dating. Is it for real?

CEW date with JWR? 

Big no !!!!!:scream:

No way I don't know why they saying something nonsense and all because she just draw him or sit so near !!!!

I don't believe it, people sometimes walking on my nerve-_-

no chigu is not going to happen I'm positive because most of the time he talk to LSH if it is any rumor it must be beween CEW and LSH.

6 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Could I ask a favour? Would it be possible to use the character's names/initials when referring to the characters? In the examples I've highlighted above the ACTOR'S real initials are used for him, the  CHARACTERS' initials are used for the females involved. This is confusing and a bit misleading. It would be easier if the characters' names were used consistently, I thhink. CEW isn't dating SA, but his CHARACTER,  DKS  might be. Likewise CEW   isn't dating KMR , but I'm sure we all hope his CHARACTER, DKS  does. 

oopps sorry.

Cause i didn't know SA real names

Do Kyung Syuk -Cha Eun Woo (CEW). He everywhere. I never knew he before. 

Kang Mi Rae - Lim Soo Hyang

Sooh Ah - 

TA - Kwak Don Yeon

I refer to IG post that tell the actor are dating. Cause from her interaction as mention by @Silver Fall . Just because she sit near him and draw him. She look attracted  to him. But not sure because i didn't analyse all that. 

I do not believe these rumors, already she is older than him,:joy: yes, I know that the age does not count.
If these rumors do not seem very widespread in social networks, I saw a site that says that these rumors began because the actress is too close to the guy. LOL in the comments some say that she is as bad as her character:joy:, my god people:joy:. As said a person above, CEW is just very nice to everyone, he is also very close to Im Soo-hyang

9 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

oopps sorry.

Cause i didn't know SA real names

Do Kyung Syuk -Cha Eun Woo (CEW). He everywhere. I never knew he before. 

Kang Mi Rae - Lim Soo Hyang

Sooh Ah - 

TA - Kwak Don Yeon

I refer to IG post that tell the actor are dating. Cause from her interaction as mention by @Silver Fall . Just because she sit near him and draw him. She look attracted  to him. But not sure because i didn't analyse all that. 

Me too I don't know her name :D

2 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Another reason I like to use characters' names and initials ALWAYS when referring to characters is that it helps remind us actors are not their characters. Her's a delightful instagram post from Ms Jo, who seems like no villain at all, unlike her character. :D

Ok ok. My bad. I will keep it in mind. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Annyeong everyone

Sooh Ah the actress' real name is Jo Woo Ri.

Jinja! She's dating CEW? There's 5 years difference between them. CEW is 1997 and JWR is 1992. Usually Korean Idols tried to not go public on dating. Cha Eun Woo is a member of ASTRO, this group is doing their best to stay popular, so far I don't  think they ever won any 1st Place at Music Shows. And I'm very sure their agency would not allowed CEW to date since he's the most popular member of ASTRO. Unless he really fall for JWR which I doubted.

2 hours ago, etylovedrama said:

Well. I saw some rumor. That CEW and JWR is dating. Is it for real?

:astonished: 

That could explain why they are soo close behind the scene. She's probably not fangirling or girl crush, she's dating him..? Interesting, but weird. 

Yeah, it sounds like those dating rumors have surfaced only because of a few interactions in BTS videos. In general, it seems that the cast as a whole is close, which is very nice to see. It is kind of funny that Cha Eun Woo is so much younger than all the girls around him, though, lol. Is he the only actor playing his own age on the show? :lol:

In the behind the scenes, i thought Jo Woori seems very interested in CEW, there was one video where she sits super close to him haha, but not sure if it's mutual. He looks very friendly too but more neutral. I don't really care if they are dating as long as it is revealed after the drama, but i do i agree it is a bit weird. In that case, I would have preferred that they had cast someone else as Soo Ah or been a little bit more subtle...i mean that's just asking for trouble if it is revealed lol :P 

Luckily both CEW and Im So Hyang is really good actors and their chemistry is really nice, it's easy to focus on the characters. I just wish Soo Ah had a bit less screen time, she drives me crazy with her scheming! I hope we can get more scenes between the leads and not focus too much on the other storylines....well mostly the rapper one haha. It's just so out of context :huh:

20 minutes ago, tianaa said:

nervous laugh  LOL when she change the way of thinking about him 

That scene was so cute! And then she lies to herself that he's not that cute. Oh, honey... They both make each other so flustered, it's adorable.

SooA is  always after Mi Rae cause of her jealous nature and self centered personality. and sooA friend Jihyo why does she always seems wanting SooA to be with KS and commenting how was Mirae ugly and changed herself till no one recognizes herkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377. Mi Rae should back out of the waitress duty soon as she sees what the guys ordered for her. They're making fun of her by giving her a micro mini skirt instead of the large size she ordered. Those guys are still so cruel making fun of the chubby girl.the chubby one is so cute  University students they may be but the way they are behaving shows their minds are still in grade school.boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

chubby girl and that sunbae so adorable love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927cb0b00da9f44eb1dea67ced63a7a938e6d3e07ca

Spoiler

148fa0eade5dc139245cf93466be801f012d209d20338dc032671275ea463d13ea9b1692515ab366

Something in your eyes
Something in my heart 
wherever you are near
you can tell me whisperslove-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

the song is amazing

19 minutes ago, tianaa said:

Something in your eyes
Something in my heart 
wherever you are near
you can tell me whisperslove-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

the song is amazing

I really love that song.

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

nervous laugh  LOL when she change the way of thinking about him 

Hahaha. That scene. That when you fall in love. :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, stuartjmz said:

In recent years, the majority of "reel to real" romances where leads/seconds got together IRL, have been from weekenders, where the cast spend more than 6 months working together. They've also involved older couples actors in their 30s. Not late 20s actresses with barely 20s actors :D

Yup. I notice it too. Mostly the actor/actress find their soulmate in their late 30s. 

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Jinja! She's dating CEW? There's 5 years difference between them. CEW is 1997 and JWR is 1992. Usually Korean Idols tried to not go public on dating. Cha Eun Woo is a member of ASTRO, this group is doing their best to stay popular, so far I don't  think they ever won any 1st Place at Music Shows. And I'm very sure their agency would not allowed CEW to date since he's the most popular member of ASTRO. Unless he really fall for JWR which I doubted.

Oh she look younger. I thought she same age with CEW. 

Archived