Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Ok, I feel empty rn. I kinda wished we had a few more episodes to see our lovely couple. But these 16 episodes were so fun and enjoyable. This drama saved 2018 for me! Before this drama I didn't have a drama that I watched from episode one till the end. 

Really gonna miss this show.

To be honest I wish they showed more of Soo a. I really really disliked her but I am kinda curious what she would be like after a while.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Really wanna know what's written as his ID at the restaurant since his sister was making a weird face seeing it. Must be something cringy.:D

I thought the sister was cringing because of the hearts on his ID - maybe by Mirae lol

Edit: The restuarant scene with his sis:

Kyung-seok works at a restaurant, his sister brought her friends to it. They think that he is so handsome, is he real? KS tells them that he will buy everything. His sister asks what his ID says

ID: I have a girlfriend

CR: dramamilk

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

This drama gave me soo much feels:bawling:..i loved the OTP too the core:w00t:.. CEW n ISH r the best, cute, beautiful and chemistrilious couple of 2018.. This drama is the best of 2018 for me.. The only drama i managed to complete.. I loved all the cast.. I m gonna miss the squad a lot!!.. Even some of other characters  than OTP r soo lovable:wub:.. But I still feel we had less of OTP time in this episode lolz:phew:.. Greedy for more of our babies.. Hope we have special episodes.. Is there reward vacation for them as they follow in TVN shows? 

• Like 15

Naw its laggy on my end sorry I couldnt capture much

someone got jealous and it was SA whom gave MR a perfume gift

Spoiler

b0c1a929b7577fd6bbaf0f70530065c3.png

6dd929cd0cdd5db7e1bab68b3d698722.png

Ohhh she cut her hair

e541f0f569c77ca2d89ca892bd38e300.png

129c07a4a5eff1a63689303a87e35b65.png

09f873d290f435ebb5106388672d1dd4.png

7c8af1fdd031901d944c158fbf5622d7.png

Bday date

Spoiler

ef64e96e327458c47283f65a45c8ce5c.png

8063ec15163aa0dc5f3d500f8851ee56.png

46d287b6520179a7a1a7b13e732a1a56.png

42969a4434ef5ff9f8d7d433f25c8de7.png

Spoiler

609936eea0f7ec895c856eb77d886a19.png

58992cfbdfcb3690ae639036b5e34d34.png

DnJQugmUwAAUlRR.jpg438870560dbd3e4e237f0611d53769e3.png

DnJQvMwVsAADcQ4.jpg

35c6d2671032aeeca9e1a3dfb41f3ca1.png

THE END

22fa44ddb21db4919e0c224bb73894a4.png

DnJPtX3U8AA-AsX.jpg

• Like 13
  • Sad 3

Oooh nooooooooooo :bawling::bawling::bawling: let us all cry together ! 

Thankyou CEW and ISH and all those who involved in this project ! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

This was a sugar sweet ending, they really do love each other - my heart was all swelled up!

I love the people around them too and how Soo Ah had to open her eyes and see that there is actually some goodness in the world.

I wished we had one special episode but I am happy overall.

Message I got from this drama:

Love yourself first, you are your own person and dont let anyone ever put you down and change you. Live for now and not from the past. There is only one you and dont you ever forget that :)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Really wanna know what's written as his ID at the restaurant since his sister was making a weird face seeing it. Must be something cringy.:D

His ID says “I have a girlfriend” :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I’m out & about so couldn’t really follow the whole episode today. I hope you guys will be around later after I watch the full episode with subs. 

Caught this this clip and it’s so beautiful. This is what I was really hoping to see.

Wish we could have one more episode since it looks like SA took a lot of the episode but even if they did I would keep wishing we can follow MR & KS forever. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, kelis said:

This was a sugar sweet ending, they really do ove each other - my heart was all swelled up!

I love the people around them too and how Soo Ah had to open her eyes and see that there is actually some goodness in the world.

I wished we had one special episode but I am happy overall.

Message I got from this drama:

Love yourself first, you are your own person and dont let anyone ever put you down and change you. Live for now and not from the past.

There is only one you and dont you ever forget that :)

Beautifully said with this i will actually be able to accept the ending of this beautiful drama 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, volturi987 said:

His ID says “I have a girlfriend” :lol:

OMG!! I bet he made it himself to fend off those who fangirling him:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Thank you all for all the updates!! It’s been great following this drama till the end! Now it’s feel like the whole world fall apart because our favorite drama ends! I have to wake up 4am to look for updates and streaming just to watch this show... it’s been fun and crying moment watching Mi-Rae and Kyeongsok love story but of course it’s a happy ending and a bonus KISS! I will miss Mi-Rae and Kyeongsuk’s love story! Will definitely support all their projects in the future! Hopefully the friendship will remain and to all the casts! I had to calm myself not to cry to say goodbye to this drama! Ah Jinja DORAE couple Jjang!  Of course Soo Hyang updated her IG with Eunwoo! Nice to see them sit together! Now we have to wait for bts! I wish it would be the kissing scenes! :blush:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG!! I bet he made it himself to fend off those who fangirling him:lol:

He really is the best boyfriend material. Since he knew many girls will be interested in him so to cut them right away and no more questions. There it goes very brutally honest which literally means for me “back off I’m taken.” :lol:

Smart kid he is! Hahaha

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

IT IS FINISHED NOW AND I AM SAD.:cold_sweat: I am gonna miss Kyungsuk and Mirae as well as Eun Woo and Soo Hyang. They really did a good job in this drama.:) Kudos to them, the director, staff & crew and all the other supporting actors and actresses. So far this is the best drama I have watched for 2018 since i have been following it from Ep. 1 till the last episode, Episode 16. This drama got me hooked right from the start. I love Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo and wished them to be real.:) I hope they get a chance to work again in the future.

Watching the last episode made me sad. I felt giddy and happy during the time when they went to a nice place near the mountains to celebrate Kyungsuk's birthday. Also, the bonus are the lovey dovey scenes plus the pecks that we got to see.:) I am gonna buy a DVD of this drama if there is one available. :)

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

I’m out & about so couldn’t really follow the whole episode today. I hope you guys will be around later after I watch the full episode with subs. 

Caught this this clip and it’s so beautiful. This is what I was really hoping to see.

Wish we could have one more episode since it looks like SA took a lot of the episode but even if they did I would keep wishing we can follow MR & KS forever. 

That scene was perfection! The kiss, the hug, the interactions just look so natural. :w00t::w00t: I can feel like they are really in love with each other and not just acting. ISH and CEW really did an excellent job portraying Mi Rae and Kyung Seok.

I can watch them just talking or being lovey dovey together for hours :wub: 

Jealous Kyung Seok is back in this episode. :D:D

I can't believe it ended.  :bawling: All the actors, writers, pd, and staffs were working so hard to give us this super excellent drama. THANK YOU SO MUCH! And I hope Im Son Hyang and Cha Eun Woo will have another projects together again. (I don't mind if they gonna work together forever :P)

• Like 13

1 minute ago, volturi987 said:

He really is the best boyfriend material. Since he knew many girls will be interested in him so to cut them right away and no more questions. There it goes very brutally honest which literally means for me “back off I’m taken.” :lol:

Smart kid he is! Hahaha

He is, no question about that. He's one of kdramaland not so many ML who is kind and nice to FL from start till the end. I'm actually getting tired of arrogant, rude ML who bullies FL. I vote this drama No 1 rom-com for 2018, surpassing What' Wrong With Sec Kim which I dropped after they started dating.

33 minutes ago, Mizzlucifer said:

Ok, I feel empty rn. I kinda wished we had a few more episodes to see our lovely couple. But these 16 episodes were so fun and enjoyable. This drama saved 2018 for me! Before this drama I didn't have a drama that I watched from episode one till the end. 

Really gonna miss this show.

To be honest I wish they showed more of Soo a. I really really disliked her but I am kinda curious what she would be like after a while.

SA 's ending exactly follows the webtoon. She just vanished after the meeting with KS.

• Like 9

Ok, I saw a mssg from DC gall that there is a 100 mnt special on this drama (which will be aired during chuseok hols). I am not sure though.  Maybe we will get a confirmation next week.  we can expect the edited rain scene and more bts

• Like 9