[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

8 minutes ago, roseeflower said:

JTBC is uploading bts videos Im Soo Hyang and Cha Eun Woo are soo cute :love: 

they had way too much fun filming their scenes together :heart: 

I told myself i wouldnt cry and yet i started crying really hard after watching the ending video :bawling::bawling:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it’s done....:( It would be hard to move on from this show. Tonight’s episode has a lot of cute moments. It showed us the different side of DKS. It was the first time I saw him vulnerable and very worried if MR’s parents like him or not. Since he does not care about what others think about him the entire duration of the show. And I enjoyed watching him act so childishly cute for very petty reasons. I admire the characters of YE and MR they are the friends anyone would love to have. They are ready to help when they know someone is in trouble even the person they don’t really like. I loved how TaeHee handled that senior. You go girl! Well the show was able to give us a glimpse as to what happened to all side characters. But I loved those cute little pecks and sweet hugs our OTP shared on DKS’ birthday date. And the classmates heard our couple name “Dorae” for them and it’s cute! Haha SA’s healing is in progress and that’s a good start for her. It may be just a light drama but it left us with a realization that physical beauty is not all that we should be looking at. It is also important to look beyond skin deep. And the most important thing it wants to impart to its viewer is that we should learn how to value and love ourselves then the reat will follow. I had a great time watching each and every episode. No dull moments for me honestly. ISH and CEW really did justice to their characters. They did a really great job. I am so looking forward to their next projects. :wub:

Already got this withdrawal syndrome so soon. The BTS is so cute. This is what I would call a drama to relieve my stress though it is contented with life value to follow. An unforgettable drama with unforgettable cast. Im Soo Hyang, Cha Eun Woo, Jo Woo Ri and the others are so good! Sad that I did not join this thread sooner

Can somebody tell me what is the PD's name?  It started with a controversy but ended really well.  I am going to miss the whole cast and crew.

the hug between isy and cew after they received the bouquet, waaah the feels!!!!!:bawling:

Edit: omo, at the end of the kiss bts, somebody telling from the crew "namja da" - "manly":love::relaxed:

19 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That was a scandalous BTS LMAO:phew:

The hairstylist CEW being active even in that kind of scene.. The kiss was soo natural.. The kiss on the cheeks by ISH was more awkward than the kiss done by CEW.. What's with the tom n Jerry suite of CEW n ISH:ph34r:.. I want more of their BTS!! I gonna miss my babies both onscreen n offscreen!! :bawling:

I think it's not that scandalous since they did not show how many takes that kiss scene took to film (pretty sure ISH & CEW had to kiss multiple times with different camera angle). They basically just show us what is already on screen. I laugh so hard at 1:51 when ISH tried to stifle her laugh to finish the girlfriend cheering act.

The OST Dday sung by Jung Gi Go is definitely my current favorite now. The music just lights up my mood and starts imagining the romantic scenes and Kyung Suk's smile lol. Hope to see the best ratings for the finale. Glad that this drama becomes so popular and so with the casts. 

13 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

I think it's not that scandalous since they did not show how many takes that kiss scene took to film (pretty sure ISH & CEW had to kiss multiple times with different camera angle). They basically just show us what is already on screen. I laugh so hard at 1:51 when ISH tried to stifle her laugh to finish the girlfriend cheering act.

I was not literally meaning scandalous.. I was just poking it for fun:lol:

Such a lovely drama. I enjoyed it. The realities people face everyday with self esteem.

I will love it if the drama is recommended to teens we know out there with self esteem issues as regards their outward beauty so they will know that sometimes people that value you most value you because of your inner beauty and if they have such people around them, they should hold on to them cos they are your real friends.

Hope Asian especially Koreans will learn a lot from this drama and stop using beauty as a criteria to the top.

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I was not literally meaning scandalous.. I was just poking it for fun:lol:

Well, maybe it's scandalous for some of ASTRO/Eunwoo's teenager fans :D

I remember yesterday someone posted that some ASTRO fangirls' reaction with the kiss scene was "Eunwoo, don't do it!". :P 

39 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Can somebody tell me what is the PD's name?  It started with a controversy but ended really well.  I am going to miss the whole cast and crew.

the hug between isy and cew after they received the bouquet, waaah the feels!!!!!:bawling:

Edit: omo, at the end of the kiss bts, somebody telling from the crew "namja da" - "manly":love::relaxed:

its choi sung bum aka very cute director :D

i bet that 'manly' thing was from the director as well:P

33 minutes ago, 0live13ranch said:

Well, maybe it's scandalous for some of ASTRO/Eunwoo's teenager fans :D

I remember yesterday someone posted that some ASTRO fangirls' reaction with the kiss scene was "Eunwoo, don't do it!". :P 

LMAO don't do it!!.. I saw some tweets of crying over.. I also like idols but I don't mind them kissing others as its their life.. :D.. Fangirling needs to be in a limit!! 

P. S. I saw some fans blocking ISH'S face in pics of kiss scene, back hug n romantic scenes.. I genuinely felt hurt by this kinda attitude!! 

23 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

LMAO don't do it!!.. I saw some tweets of crying over.. I also like idols but I don't mind them kissing others as its their life.. :D.. Fangirling needs to be in a limit!! 

P. S. I saw some fans blocking ISH'S face in pics of kiss scene, back hug n romantic scenes.. I genuinely felt hurt by this kinda attitude!! 

They are kids, so still have some childish side. When I read that comment, I just want to pat their head :) They will grow up and maturity hopefully comes with time to help them realize that they don't own their idols' lives.

I have to applause CEW for not letting his idol status affect the situation and ready to go where the script requires. Of course, that makes us drama fans so happy :)

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

So nice to read some comments in YouTube asking for Season 2 which Mi-Rae want! K-netz actually want season 2 also! Will be nice but the story will be different if there’s a season 2?! So sad to watch the goodbye messages in this video! Cried so hard! Ottoke! 

Wow! I would be delighted if there will be season 2. But I wonder how will story go if we will be lucky enough to have season 2. Maybe the webtoon writer should start thinking of the story for season 2 to give us our hearts’ delight. Haha as long as it would be ISh and CEW who would take the roles that would be the best. :lol:

Does anyone got the rating for tonight’s episode?

49 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I also like idols but I don’t mind for them to do their work and live their life. 

The blocking of ISH’s face is kinda immature in my opinion. Haha these girls need some spanking from their moms! :lol:

Archived