Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

Eun and Mi Rae being there for Soo Ah really touched my heart. I may not like the girl, but I love my girls and how supportive they are of someone they can see is struggling. I'm glad the drama is focusing a little on how people can uplift others instead of tearing them down.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Eun and Mi Rae being there for Soo Ah really touched my heart. I may not like the girl, but I love my girls and how supportive they are of someone they can see is struggling. I'm glad the drama is focusing a little on how people can uplift others instead of tearing them down.

U are very wise.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

LOL, I see they are taking the whole "tie up loose ends" thing very seriously. I'm glad it feels like everyone is getting some kind of closure, even if I would be happy with an hour and five minutes of Mi Rae and Kyung Seok making kissy faces at each other.

Kyung Seok's dad may have been abandoned by everyone he loved poorly, but his assistant will never leave his side lmao.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

NOOOOOOO 

ITS OVER

I LEGIT SHED A TEAR AT THE END

IT CAME TO A FULL CIRCLE

OUR MR IS HAPPY 

I CANT BELIEVE I ENDURES THESE 2 MONTHS OF ANGST & IT'S FINALLY DONE T---T

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Really wanna know what's written as his ID at the restaurant since his sister was making a weird face seeing it. Must be something cringy.:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

NOoooooooooooooooooo:bawling::bawling:

I feel like there wasnt a lot of our couple in this episode and now its over :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3