edit:CEW's facial expressions from ep.1 to ep 16

Spoiler

6RCiSRr.gif

dc gall

edit: bts kiss scene, "namja da" reaction of ISY and CEW

Spoiler

0elhnRw.gif

• Like 11

I just want to share this with you and I agree with netizen comments about CEW looking superb in the drama. We all know how Eunwoo doesn't have a single bad pic of him and last night I was excited to finally be able to see his bad pics from the wrap up party. Because you know how even the top actors look bad at the wrap up party pics since staff will take their pics from crazy angles. But NO! Eunwoo still doesn't have a single bad pic of him after last night. His face really has the best chemistry with camera hahaha :joy:

The drama comes to an end as Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang have a happy ending, viewers say they want a second season as they're not ready to let go of Dorae couple.

Original Source (OSEN via Naver): 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' Cha Eun Woo ♥ Im Soo Hyang, public relationship...even their first kiss is LTE pace

Nationwide rating for episode 15: 4.832% (cr.Nielsen Korea)

1. [+966, -19] Kyung Seok seriously just comes straight in..

2. [+968, -181] Usually when you see idols in dramas after seeing them on stage, they look ugly. If you see Baek Hyun in 'Moon Lovers' and V in Hwarang, they come out in screen really ugly. That's the limits of an idol's appearance and the reason why idols can't make it as an actor with their face. But with Cha Eun Woo, he actually becomes even more richard simmons handsome on the drama screen. Cha Eun Woo's facial features are of those of an actor

↪ [+146, -19] Why are you dissing V? 

3. [+505, -29] Today's kiss scene reminded me of Taek and Deok Sun from 'Reply 1988'.. The energy... Ha the gentle gray cat went on top of the stove ㅠㅠ

4. [+297, -7] Today's final scene was awesome... I watched while holding onto my breath 

5. [+166, -9] I seriously only waited for today 

Original Source (TV Report via Naver): Finale 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' Im Soo Hyang, the happy ending that grabbed Cha Eun Woo ♥ x self-esteem

Nationwide rating for episode 16: 5.753% (cr. Nielsen Korea)

1. [+2098, -27] Now where can I see Cha Eun Woo's face,,,? 

2. [+1422, -37] Looking past preferences, I feel like Cha Eun Woo's face is objectively handsome

3. [+617, -20] Ah it was a really fun drama

4. [+526, -17] Ah I wanted to see the deleted rain scene ㅜㅠㅡ At the end, they didn't release it.. Seriously 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' was really, really fun and there's nothing to say about DoRae couple, they were awesome.. I want a season 2 ㅜㅠ

5. [+521, -10] Seriously, amongst dramas based on webtoons, this was the best drama. I'm sending the biggest applause to the female lead Im Soo Hyang who was able to lead well. Cha Eun Woo, Jo Woo Ri, Kwak Dong Yeon and the chemistry department family who each and every single one was exploding in charms and Hyun Jung and Yoo Jin-hyung! Families! I was happy because it was a good drama. Thank you. ^^ 

6. [+245, -17] Let's go for a season 2~  

Credit to ddoboja.blogspot.com

• Like 10

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

more from wrap up party video. ISH cried :bawling: I hope they remain a good friend. 

Btw, many people complained why Soo ah suddenly joined them during hug. :lol:

It is kinda Immature but I hate this. Why Jo Woo Ri came in between. She had a chance before to hug ISH but she chose not to. She is kind of an attention seeker pretty much like her character, come on girl please move on (or I am the one that should move on lol)!!

In the end I am so satisfied with this drama. I am getting to know Astro and yess I love them all. I rarely like idol.

My thought about JWR and CEW:

If they are dating secretly, I feel sorry for her and I feel bad to choose CEW as my fav idol in Astro. He had fun with ISH when he has a girlfriend (I will definitely move on to Jinjin instead hahahaha #oot, CEW please read this I wont like you anymore hahahahahha)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Felisia Smith I don't think CEW is dating anyone at the moment.. I haven't seen much of interactions of JWR n CEW in BTS.. I have felt CEW was more inclined to ISH even onscreen n onscreen.. I might be delusional coz of their chemistry.. Let's see whom will CEW date in future? He has a long way to go!!.. He might have different preferences regarding GFs

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

I just want to share this with you and I agree with netizen comments about CEW looking superb in the drama. We all know how Eunwoo doesn't have a single bad pic of him and last night I was excited to finally be able to see his bad pics from the wrap up party. Because you know how even the top actors look bad at the wrap up party pics since staff will take their pics from crazy angles. But NO! Eunwoo still doesn't have a single bad pic of him after last night. His face really has the best chemistry with camera hahaha :joy:

The drama comes to an end as Cha Eun Woo and Im Soo Hyang have a happy ending, viewers say they want a second season as they're not ready to let go of Dorae couple.

2. [+968, -181] Usually when you see idols in dramas after seeing them on stage, they look ugly. If you see Baek Hyun in 'Moon Lovers' and V in Hwarang, they come out in screen really ugly. That's the limits of an idol's appearance and the reason why idols can't make it as an actor with their face. But with Cha Eun Woo, he actually becomes even more richard simmons handsome on the drama screen. Cha Eun Woo's facial features are of those of an actor

1. [+2098, -27] Now where can I see Cha Eun Woo's face,,,? 

Credit to ddoboja.blogspot.com

CEW 'ugly' face:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

41818786_10156771142660929_4679253533394

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, deez04 said:

Let me ask everyone...

What's your ultimate favourite scene?!?!??!

I feel like there were too many to count! I will say I think my favorite episode was 6, because we got the full scene of Hye Sung saving Mi Rae's life plus the girls at the festival standing up for themselves, Mi Rae standing up to her trash crush, and Kyung Seok picking her without skipping a beat! So many amazing scenes there. That's when I knew this drama would own me forever.

But outside of that, I think the first kiss (especially Mi Rae allowing Kyung Seok to see her old face again because he misses it, and their hands holding the photograph!!!!) and Mi Rae's speech to Soo Ah about the ways women hurt themselves to fit society's standards take the cake for me.

Ugh, this drama was sooooo good.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, deez04 said:

Let me ask everyone...

What's your ultimate favourite scene?!?!??!

Every DoRae scenes.. His jealousy, his smile, his love towards MR, MR's love and cuteness towards him.. I love everything abt it!! But most favorite would be this sweet eyelocks

YLAE0fZ.gif

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

I agree that Cha Eun Woo looks so good in this drama. I prefer him like in this drama rather than his stage performance makeup. (don't throw tomatoes at me AROHA :lol:)

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@Felisia Smith I don't think CEW is dating anyone at the moment.. I haven't seen much of interactions of JWR n CEW in BTS.. I have felt CEW was more inclined to ISH even onscreen n onscreen.. I might be delusional coz of their chemistry.. Let's see whom will CEW date in future? He has a long way to go!!.. He might have different preferences regarding GFs

Yes I think so too. All of them maybe close but not to extent of dating each other. If he is dating JWR now, he wouldn't fooling around with Im Soo Hyang like that in front of his gf no matter how close they are.

And for my favorite scenes, I have sooo many but I think my top 5 will be

1. The backhug/hug/kiss scene in last episode

2. The kiss scene (of course)

3. Mi Rae's confession 

4. Mi Rae eating burger like hamster and Kyung seok said she is cute. 

5. All of Kyung seok and Mi Rae's moments from season 1 until end :wub:

and I also love all the scenes when Kyung seok smiling with his trademark eye smile :lol: it melts me.

• Like 8

@coldcucumber So true, he has no bad photos! How is someone this photogenic and beautiful?? 

@deez04 I agree with many that it can't be just one favourite scene, but rather, scenes!! The couch kiss scene + the lovey dovey scene by the mountains are my top ones. The first kiss scene, although I was knowing it was coming, I didn't expect it to be be so sudden (CEW really did show his namja da side lol!) so it did surprise me, and I literally screamed LOL. I like how he put his shotglass down with force to make a statement. He seems to have a hot temper.. is it odd that I find it hot? (btw, I fully enjoyed the flying kick scenes from him lol!!) The mountain scene in episode 16 was all sorts of cuteness and got my heart fluttering!

Plus, any scene where KS was able to flash his big smile is naturally a fave of mine, because I can't resist CEW's smile :D

I've been listening to the OST while doing some work, and I remember that CEW had put on an instrumental version of Rainbow Falling during his recent vlive. I hope they release that.. or maybe it was only for him for the purposes of recording the song :wacko:

Edit: nevermind.. it is available already! yay!! 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Couldn't agree anymore haha. I think I am still into the drama so I let CEW and ISH together but not with JWR hahaha. 

I am looking forward for their next project~

• Like 4

i just saw this. dont know if any one already posted this but omg this is such a good scene. why edited it out:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, nightdivinedream said:

Couldn't agree anymore haha. I think I am still into the drama so I let CEW and ISH together but not with JWR hahaha. 

I am looking forward for their next project~

I hope both ISH n CEW comeback soon with new projects.. I hope to see them together for some other projects too like films or another drama perhaps.. I m still not fulfilled my fill over their chemistry :P

• Like 4

I was finally able to watch the last episode and catch up with all the comments in the thread. There’s not much I can add when I feel the same as most of  you. I loved this drama from the first episode. And it didn’t disappoint me in any way. What surprised me the most was how every character felt like someone I’ve met or known and because of that  it felt so real to me which made me enjoy it even more.  Sometimes I want to watch a show to escape reality but it’s the reality of the show that pulled me in. I was expecting it to be a rom-com but it was so much more. I loved the story, loved the message, loved the characters, loved the romance, loved the friendships, loved the actors. 

I want to thank everyone who made a contribution to this thread for helping me keep my sanity while waiting week to week  for each episode. I was so invested in this drama and it’s great that’s there’s a place I could come to read your thoughts and get your updates.  

Hope people will still hang around this thread since I’m not quite ready to let go. 

• Like 12

I think they are talking about the way CEW/DKS acting in his signature soda-opening-scene-with-one-hand scene.

Look how embarrassed he is.  Wonder how he would look when they talk about his kisses scene.:tounge_xd:

Suddenly I miss the soda vending machine. It ceased into oblivion after KS started dating MR:bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7