[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

6 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

I also think think that way. In the preview, YYJ said get best friend  will never like a woman.

What frustrated me the most was WHY didnt SH make a move while YYJ was dating Hwang Jae Min or even before that. Why wait until CWH came along <_<

but thinking about it again, if he does then there wouldn’t be a story to tell right. Haha. 

6 hours ago, cikqueen said:

i m so happy coz CJM smiles a lot in this drama :wub::P 

Yeah, he was. To the point where I was wondering if its CJM smiling or CWH. :sweatingbullets: It seems to me CJM is 80% acting as his usual self because in real life he is indeed quite a gentleman and very smiley too. Just watch him in Knowing Bros or Real Man, you’ll know what I meant. 

And does anyone here are appreciating the OST like I do? I love Kim Jong Min’s voice in Can I Love Again :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vegaspink  Good to see a fellow Nevadan enjoying Kdrama..  Loving this drama, I find our main leads chemistry off the chart..  I'm looking forward to our to main leads realizes that they're fake relationship has become real and what length they would go through to keep it together..

Also should I change my avitar to Reno Red:)  

Just finished watching ep.6 with subs... I cannot remember, did WH make/give YJ the chair with carving of "To: a good person" after his talk with his father about whom to date and marry? He's saved her number as "good person" also in his phone. So either way, he must be happy to hear the father advising him to marry a good person. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise if it turns out that YJ also saved his number as "good person"? B)

These two are really so cute about making each other jealous just to check on the true feelings. And when YJ mentioned about her potential drama 100 First Kiss where the lead having memory loss every day, was that a meta to the drama Devilish Joy? :lol:... Whatever, I'm glad that they'll be really dating this coming episode. At least he's touching her face and hugging her without much reservation anymore.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@vegaspink  Good to see a fellow Nevadan enjoying Kdrama..  Loving this drama, I find our main leads chemistry off the chart..  I'm looking forward to our to main leads realizes that they're fake relationship has become real and what length they would go through to keep it together..

Also should I change my avitar to Reno Red:)  

Haha....  if you change it, isn't Reno Blue more appropriate?  LOL

And I think that they are starting to realize that their fake relationship is becoming real...  Didn't WH admit that "it's becoming blurry whether it's fake or not"?  Maybe by this week, it'll be real.... I am hoping since there were some hugging in the preview for this week.

I re-watched the 6th episode today (for the 6th time already, addiction alert :phew:) and I want to share my favourite moments from the episode with you guys in here. Just to kill the time until Wednesday comes. :D

poweroflove.png

JK unnie face falls hearing the word power of love. :lol:

whydidukissme.png

Favorited because YYJ is so cute in that bubble! 

lovethisshot.png

Love this shot. Just because. Hahaha.

isittasty.png

The moment he gave thumbs up for her dish. A man who eats well is :heart:

Spoiler

offhandremark.png

To think that this is the same person who said he would never run with her again. Isn't it too soon to have a change of heart, CWH? :P

kyaaaaaa.png

When he does come to her house. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

unnie.png

Don't know about you guys but I'm loving this unnie.

awkwardcompliment.png

Awkward after giving her a complement (and why are you wearing such a think eye makeup CWH?????:sweatingbullets:)

jealousy.png

What kind of expression is this? My stomach hurts from laughing :lol:

drink-this.png

That time when Sang Hoon nudged CWH's cup... I died laughing too.

haha.png

Poor Joon getting caught in all of this!

truthgame.png

This man is so honest that it's refreshing.

Spoiler

caught.png

This is the moment where I think CWH caught YYJ intention of having a truth game. As if, he was saying 'ahhhh, so the kiss really happened...'

As for the cliff hanger, I was hoping that they would not make YYJ passed out because of the alcohol. Because if they do.... *tears hair* so frustrating!

And speaking of frustration, I really REALLY hated the way YYJ behaved during the kiss. I mean.... instead of staring at his cheek or his ear or even the pillow at the back of his head!

LOOK AT HIMMMM PROPERLY!!!!!! LOOK INTO HIS EYESSSSS!!!!! *wargghhhhh*

Spoiler

look-at-him.png

19 minutes ago, Far^away said:

And speaking of frustration, I really REALLY hated the way YYJ behaved during the kiss. I mean.... instead of staring at his cheek or his ear or even the pillow at the back of his head!

LOOK AT HIMMMM PROPERLY!!!!!! LOOK INTO HIS EYESSSSS!!!!! *wargghhhhh*

my sentiments exactly! i was kinda bothered by the scene because it's supposed to be a breath-taking deliciously sweet moment for our OTP but YYJ's expression just does not do it for me.  is this really how it's supposed to be? :flushed:  i would have been over the moon if she looked into his eyes like a deer caught in front of the headlights! :joy::love:  i hope there would be more chances on the improved kiss so we'll  have more fluttering moments. :wub: 

2 hours ago, Far^away said:

This is the moment where I think CWH caught YYJ intention of having a truth game. As if, he was saying 'ahhhh, so the kiss really happened...'

I love this moment, too. Let's hope he would grab the golden timing to officially confess to YJ :x 

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

i hope there would be more chances on the improved kiss so we'll  have more fluttering moments. :wub: 

Cheers! Lets hope for more kiss scene :P

1 hour ago, bubuprincess said:

I love this moment, too. Let's hope he would grab the golden timing to officially confess to YJ :x 

Why did I feel that this golden timing would went away just like that. Huhu. Lets just hope that I’m wrong. 

@Far^away @tinkerbelle2004  it would have been sweeter if YYJ did that but I think it would not have been a good representation of the moment. CWH was just wounded and they are just in the beginning of their fake relationship hence YYJ would never in a million years expect that such a kiss would happen.

That is why she was looking elsewhere...she was caught off guard and cannot process what's happening.  It was not meant as a tender moment for both but rather it was like a jump off point for the leads ro start questioning their feelings and blur the lines between what's fake and what's real. 

That being said I am expecting more heart fluttering moments on succeeding episodes! 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Far^away I am curious, where do you watch or get your screenshots from? The subs text is really easy to look at. Not overpowering the screen but still clear enough...

I’m using Windows 10 default video player. I don’t really know other vid player so I just use whatever in the computer. Huhu. 

11 minutes ago, lunchbox manila said:

@Far^away @tinkerbelle2004  it would have been sweeter if YYJ did that but I think it would not have been a good representation of the moment. CWH was just wounded and they are just in the beginning of their fake relationship hence YYJ would never in a million years expect that such a kiss would happen.

I didn’t think of it that way... maybe you were right but its still bugging me. Haha. 

Oh. I didn’t know that we cannot post more than 4 pictures in a post. My bad. Sorry. I wasn’t really used to new rules. 

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

I’m using Windows 10 default video player. I don’t really know other vid player so I just use whatever in the computer. Huhu. 

So you downloaded the episode? and play it back using Windows10 player?

Having watched the whole last 2 episodes last night and then read last comments on last 3 pages then rewatched  heart fluttering moment again [ My Day off secret pleasure :lol:

07-E004-D7-E1-EE-4-F9-F-B4-B6-39-F69331-

Wow washing his Pants [ scandal ]

Loving someone does that to a girl [ :blush:]

By the way 

Are we going to see CWH with his top off ?  [:wub:]

Archived