Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

3 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

I am enjoying this drama mainly because of our milk couple :D The dialogues, gifts and interactions are swoon worthy. Hopefully it will stay that way till the end. After the confession from the truth or consequence scene, I hope we move forward to becoming a real couple. 

Last but not least, I hope we get lots of kisses because it's YEH after all, just not sure about CJM. Anyone seen him kiss in a drama before? hehehe

Hello to everyone!!! :)

I’ve seen him, and he’s a gentle kisser:wub:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Omo he’s more like a passionate kisser LOL especially in Heart to Heart :lol: 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@Far^away I think the preview you shared is the longer one! I’ve not seen some parts before, so thank you very much! I can’t wait for Wednesday. I want to see their hugs, and I want to see them slowly falling for each other. This is the best part in my opinion. :wub: and yes, I also hope that YJ will not distance herself from WH when she finds out that her Mother (most probably) passed away because her Father was away saving WH. Less angst and more fluttery moments please! Isn’t that what the title of this drama promised? :lol:

Definitely more fluttery moments would be nice. It would be nice if she’s thrown into more of a crisis of conflicting emotions rather than holding her tragedy against CWH. Conflicting emotions really because she obviously hold a deep grudge against her father and finding out that he saved the person she loves would most likely throw her into an emotional upheaval. That I can understand. However, I do find it weird that she holds such a deep grudge against her father especially with her warm personality. I want to believe there is more to the story because even if she felt that way about her dad when she was young, she’s an adult now that should be able to understand that the father was away doing his job.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

37 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Omo he’s more like a passionate kisser LOL especially in Heart to Heart :lol: 

I think his kiss style changes depends on his co-star. Hahaha. Choi Kang Hee kissed him back so I think he just went with the flow. YEH is also an actress whose kiss scene is passionate so lets wait and see what’s in store for us next time they kissed. Properly. 

35 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

However, I do find it weird that she holds such a deep grudge against her father especially with her warm personality. I want to believe there is more to the story because even if she felt that way about her dad when she was young, she’s an adult now that should be able to understand that the father was away doing his job.

My take on this maybe because her dad did not offer an explanation what happened on the fateful day. Maybe he just hang his head and said sorry without saying much. 

But it is certainly weird that an 8 year old would carry such a grudge. Toddlers usually are more forgiving. 

• Like 10

My impression is that YYJ feels himself so guilty towards his daughter. It is not just resent on her part... I also believe that he never explained what happened that night to his daughter.

• Like 11

milk couple... and they don't even drink one glass of milk in any scene! :P seems like wasted PPL opportunity for dairy industry. hahahahahha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Remind me again why are they called the milk couple?

WooYoo couple. The couple name was coined by Jo Min Ah in the drama. After all, she’s a ‘dispatch’-like reporter right? 

WooYoo (우유) = milk 

Koreans sure love name joining and shortening. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Far^away said:

WooYoo couple. The couple name was coined by Jo Min Ah in the drama. After all, she’s a ‘dispatch’-like reporter right? 

WooYoo (우유) = milk 

Koreans sure love name joining and shortening. 

Thanks! I did not catch that part. Time for a rewatch :lol:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, aptfangirl said:

Thing I hate the most from watching an ongoing drama is waiting for the next episode. Aaargh it's torture!! 

which is why all of us hung around here to kill times till wednesday and that is TOMORROW!!!! :D 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@angelangie, I would love if the drama throw the cliche out the window when YYJ discovers her father saved CWH. I mean, how about writing something positive instead where YYJ is grateful that something good came out of that terrible night and it’s the fact that at least her father saved the love of her life. The truth will be shocking and probably confusing but I wish it wouldn’t cause a breakdown in the OTP’s relationship. I mean, isn’t it weird to hold something like this against somebody you claim to love when it actually involved his life? I feel it can’t be genuine love if you begrudge the person you claim to love his existence. It’s not like he caused the bad thing to happen to her.

we cant be sure though, she might blame him at the start.....however i hope she will see the light....im not too sure why she is hating her dad though....if her dad failed to be home to save them because he was attending another emergency i cant understand the hate...

her dad wasnt away jollying....but is saving other life....there will be grudges but still that does push for hates.....till so long....not in my agenda i guess....unless it was another different story....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I took my lottery today, eh I mean I sneak peek at the novel and found out that

Spoiler

Our couple is kissing in the forest before officially dating, for real.

In drama, I think the forest is her sanctuary so I think possibility of kissing in tomorrow episode is 99%.

1% is the director’s or writer cruelty factor:tears:

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Reveal hidden contents

In drama, I think the forest is her sanctuary so I think possibility of kissing in tomorrow episode is 99%.

really??????? :wub::wub:

i really love chun jung myung's voice...soo attractive n sweet like candy....his voice suit as late night radio dj....

i really cannot wait for tmmrw eps :rolleyes:

hope, can make me crazy with their sweetness 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Syanzi Ana said:

really??????? :wub::wub:

i really love chun jung myung's voice...soo attractive n sweet like candy....his voice suit as late night radio dj....

i really cannot wait for tmmrw eps :rolleyes:

hope, can make me crazy with their sweetness 

he has a deep voice :) i never notice it till now....it is purely his....deep and a lil hoarse at edge

• Like 8

2 hours ago, aptfangirl said:

Thing I hate the most from watching an ongoing drama is waiting for the next episode. Aaargh it's torture!! 

I know @aptfangirl  But it what we must do.. I'm enjoying the drams and the OTP, But I;m more interested in the scary witch and her plans to try and gain a man.. Even after our OTP breaks up he'll be free then for the persuit but he still show no interest in her.. All she'll have left for him is that she'll destroy YY life of he don;t marry her.. I hope he tells her it don;t matter because with his profession he still can take care of the women he loves.. 

Well off to work have a good day or evening everyone

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe they’ll kiss in the green house instead? Lol

Less than 24 hours before next episode! So excited.... kyaaaaaa. I never watch kdrama on its scheduled broadcast except for DOTS two years back.

The waiting is killing me! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can u gimme the novel details ?

37 minutes ago, aish199123 said:

Where can I find the novel ?

can u give me the link for the novel ?

4 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aish199123 said:

It’s a paper ed novel, in Bahasa Indonesia. Its translation edition from its original web novel (in Korean) but I don’t know the link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1