[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

Eh???? That Chaebol lady must be really crazy or something. She told Manager that Cha WooHyun is hers. That their engagement has been decided and settled already. Is she cuckoo or what?

This is the first time I know of an engagement done without the man's agreement.

And excuse me... but did Manager tell Reporter Joo to release the news of YooJung and WooHyun's break up? What !@$*&!@#(&#@^%^!!!!!! (Earlier when YooJung tried to test the waters by asking what if she and WooHyun really dated (Bro is in favour)  Manager told YooJung not to date anyone for the time being... until 3 years later to which YooJung complained that she'll be 35. Yeesh! Let the lady date when she wants! Her ovaries are gonna shrivel up and die!)

*Watching the video now*

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but all this while he knew? or suspected? as what @xxPeepsxx said

No no  no, he didn't know all these while until his Doctor Sunbae told him, at which he got really angry with Mom and gave her the cold shoulder.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What happened at the private garden was probably too R-rated to be shown to us and had to be edited out :P:lol:B) Let's just use our imagination this time....

Yeah yeah yeah...

treat us like a kid under 13 who still wake up at 11pm (9pm here) to watch PG rated show, like your show director nim! <_<

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: So at the beginning of the episode, Dongsaeng (I really need to remember his name) asked YJ you have no schedule today, why are you dressed up like that? Then WH said, it's pretty, why not?

Yoo Joon...

Dongsaeng name is Yoo Joon...

Yoo Jung, Yoo Joon :lol:

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

then we have YJ bring CH over to her mom grave....where she told some stories? and CH giving her hug on that seeing her tearing up....

YooJung told WooHyun that her mother passed away without Dad at her side. She was only 8 then, and took it all out on her father, blaming him for this tragedy just because it would lessen her trauma/ grief. Dad took it all in stride, accepting her blame, but that's why she's lost contact with her father till now. So she tells WooHyun not to be like that to his mother, since after all, it's a thankful thing that one's mother is even alive. (Even if she's daft in the head and pulls idiotic stunts.)

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but i dunno whether is it because the mother went limp.....or she was really kneeling sorry

She was really sorry. Because she pushed WooHyun to enter the family that worked to erase his existence in the first place. She swears to get revenge, but WooHyun tells her that she can do so just by living happily because all he wants is to live happily, which he's only doing so currently (with YooJung). Mom GETS IT and wishes him well.

OH MY GAHD, IS WOOHYUN GONNA PULL A NOBLE IDIOT NEXT EPISODE?! GRARRR!

5 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Yoo Joon...

Dongsaeng name is Yoo Joon...

Yoo Jung, Yoo Joon :lol:

Thanks, that's not gonna work then while doing live recap... coz their initials are the same YJ... so he shall remain as dongsaeng :D

5 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

YooJung told WooHyun that her mother passed away without Dad at her side. She was only 8 then, and took it all out on her father, blaming him for this tragedy just because it would lessen her trauma/ grief. Dad took it all in stride, accepting her blame, but that's why she's lost contact with her father till now.

So it wasn't because she didn't want to see/meet him. He kept away from her?

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So it wasn't because she didn't want to see/meet him. He kept away from her?

I'm not really sure. I think it's fault on both sides. Dad kept away and YooJung doesn't know where to start to "forgive" him, even though it's clear she knows he's not to blame. It's just... awkward, because they've been on bad terms for so long.

Heartbreaking ending hu hu hu. But I like it that unfolding of the story is quite different. It’s fine with me if they reserve the second kissing in another time due to subsequent break-up news (it will only break my heart). I can’t get angry at the manager, she is doing it for the best interest of YYJ (from her vantage point, but the truth it will still backfire at her career because the chaebol girl will still destroy her career since she knows that the doctor is in love with her).  The manager don’t know that the relationship of YYJ and CWH is real. She  might have doubt but she is not sure knowing that YYJ is just being grateful to the doctor. 

Another thing, they  are all principals or accomplices in the fake dating and  they thought back then  they will break up after three months. If the two did not fall in love, it’s a relief for both of them so they can get clean of their public lies, isn’t it? From the start, the manager knew the two will heading to break up (the fake dating) but it came early because of the pressure. 

Granting, that the two do not fall in love, it’s a relief for YYJ. Yes it will still affect her career but she can still bounce back. The public will sympathize with her because the doctor is getting married with chaebol based on news.  

But the situation is different now because the two are falling in love. It’s so difficult for the two now.

I hope the mother will do the right thing now.

3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I'm not really sure. I think it's fault on both sides. Dad kept away and YooJung doesn't know where to start to "forgive" him, even though it's clear she knows he's not to blame. It's just... awkward, because they've been on bad terms for so long.

It is possible that he did keep away from her. I was trying to tie in with YJ's reaction to the flowers in earlier episode. She was angry that he came to visit and left flower there. So I thought that she resented him and cut contact with him. But now, maybe she was upset because he left and no news for her.

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What happened at the private garden was probably too R-rated to be shown to us and had to be edited out :P:lol:B) Let's just use our imagination this time....

@ktcjdrama  So he did rip off his pants and I missed it even in my imagination:P

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes i pretty much sum up that the break up news had to be the chaebol girl doing :/ urgh i really want to tear her apart......u know if i have a choice when doing live watching i really wanna fast forward to avoid seeing her face a lil moment too long :x

@angelangie  I like her scenes.. I;m waiting fir CHW step mom to tear off into her.. All these latest stunts she's been pulling I see her and CHW tearing her a new one.. Wanting to marry into this family isn't at all it's crack up to be.. She needs this marriage to hold on to what Lil status she has and to raise her status in the family.. WRONG..This is just wring on so many levels and I can't wait for CHW dealing her that last swift blow.. I hope he and YY elope it would serve her and both greedy father they last supper..

42 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I’m not fond of Chairman Cha’s wife but isn’t it about time she stepped in as she threatened to stop the chaebol lady’s plan? I really don’t think chaebol lady should get away with using her business connections to destroy another person’s company, another person’s livelihood and reputation. Ultimately I hope her weakness is exposed in retribution for her actions trying to destroy YYJ. 

@celebrianna  I'm hoping she'll be pubically ridicule and the first chobeol to have to pay a heavy compensation for meddeling in others life for her own personal gains.. All three parties should be made to pay..Both Dads and her..   

My recap/unrecap is here. It's full of screenshots so it might take a slow while to upload. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/21/fluttering-alert-episode-7-spoilers/

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

just they need a bridge....maybe CH will be bridge for the two of them....just like what YJ did for him and his mom

I agree she is the bridge for him so CH will return the "favor." 

What the world is the manager thinking releasing that news without consulting YJ and WH?

Just because of what the evil rich girl says, she jumps the gun without confirming her information or getting the story straight with her fellow conspirators. For a professional, that is not cool. 

Also, telling her not to date for the next THREE YEARS!!!?? YJ is already considered a top star plus she is in her thirties, and has apparently been rumored to have never dated till WH since she first debuted when she was 19. (yes, she has actually dated, but she did keep it low key)

Assuming that she is 32, that makes it approx 13 years that the manager has been getting profits from YJ! Asking for another 3 years of no dating makes me feel like while she likes YJ, she still views her as a money bank. Thus her priority is not YJ's personal life, but business and how to make more money off of YJ. Not that it makes her evil, but a bit cutthroat and cold as the business portion is all that really matters to her. Thus she feels no remorse to cut off anything personal related to YJ in favor of fostering the business.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So they miss the memo [ If you’ve got it , flaunt it ] .... I think we jinxed it! :D

In One hour I will finish work  and I will watch the episode [ jealous face ]

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

My recap/unrecap is here. It's full of screenshots so it might take a slow while to upload. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/21/fluttering-alert-episode-7-spoilers/

I agree she is the bridge for him so CH will return the "favor." 

I read the recap/unrecap. That was so fast. I watched livestream earlier when I woke up . But only watched the latter half of it and I only understand oppa.  You made me laugh with the meaning of S and M. Thank you so much!

Thanks to all who did the recap here!

1 hour ago, guinearoyal said:

What the world is the manager thinking releasing that news without consulting YJ and WH?

Just because of what the evil rich girl says, she jumps the gun without confirming her information or getting the story straight with her fellow conspirators. For a professional, that is not cool. 

Also, telling her not to date for the next THREE YEARS!!!?? YJ is already considered a top star plus she is in her thirties, and has apparently been rumored to have never dated till WH since she first debuted when she was 19. (yes, she has actually dated, but she did keep it low key)

Assuming that she is 32, that makes it approx 13 years that the manager has been getting profits from YJ! Asking for another 3 years of no dating makes me feel like while she likes YJ, she still views her as a money bank. Thus her priority is not YJ's personal life, but business and how to make more money off of YJ. Not that it makes her evil, but a bit cutthroat and cold as the business portion is all that really matters to her. Thus she feels no remorse to cut off anything personal related to YJ in favor of fostering the business.

Remember that YYJ also owns the company along with SH so the manager is also protecting their money. I don’t like that she caved but the rich lady was doing real damage to their business prospects and all three of them as the owners would take a big hit. This is why I prefer that the Chairman’s wife go after chaebol lady instead because she has the power and the motive to destroy rich chaebol lady’s scheme. The Chairman’s wife said that she is the eldest daughter of another wealthy group so she probably has formidable clout. In comparison, YYJ and their business are small fish since they’re at the mercy of these wealthy peoples’ money and connections. So the manager is probably just trying to prevent any further loss of business for them.

I hate that wannabe wife to be.  So evil! I just want to smack her silly! Then again, for her to make me hate her so much, she's one good actress.  I don't think I've seen her somewhere before.

YJ and WH...wowwwwww...I can never get tired of them flirting with each other.  So refreshing to see the main guy not beat around the bush.  I just hope he fights for his love and not stupidly sacrificed things for nothing.  I would just go and get a press conference and tell the world he is in love with YJ, that his no good father wants to do with him and that richard simmons of a girl who created all the lies to ruin YJ.  But then if that happens the drama will be over.  LOL.  i want more of YJ and WH.  We all know after all the crying and the anger...there will be a happy ending.  right??? i want marriage and two years later to see their twin kids running around! hahahahahaha.  if that won't happen, then I'll write it for my fanfiction!

Archived