[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in YJ apartment. SH told YJ he's leaving, and CEO came in just as he left. They talked about the hacking. CEO asked them to be careful. YJ asked her if the relationship is real, will she approve or not? Dongsaeng said he approve. CEO not concerned about it being real or not but more about something else. YJ a bit upset with her and went in to her room. Before that, SH stormed back in and asked her to make time for him the next day, must.

Later at night, she stole her brother's phone to call WH because her phone is off to avoid hacking. Lovebirds chatting over the phone... She was careful to delete her call record.

Brother came into her room in morning to wake her up. Discovered his phone and asked what did she do that drained the battery? Play game??

YJ in hospital waiting for WH who went to check his stitches, all is good.

WH went to his mother's room, she isn't there. He organized the room a bit and discovered all the medicine not taken. Mother came in, he scolded her. And said next week let's go to US for treatment. He left and mother panicked, then picked up her phone to make a call.

WH is walking around the hospital, approached by the hyung doctor. He tried to explain to WH but he was very occupied and kept cutting him so no chance to explain. WH wanted to do a video conferencing with US. Hyung told the mother, mother kept begging hyung doctor to help. WH apologized and asked YJ to go home first and rest because he is busy.

WH in a room setting up for the video conference. The hyung doc finally told him the truth, while kneeling after taking off his doctor's coat. WH so angry that he grabbed him by the collar.

YJ was going to her car and her assistant handed her something, she took it and ran back into the hospital.

WH in empty corner of the hospital, deep in thought.

Mother is in the room worrying and crying. WH came into her room, he dejectedly said he is glad that she is not sick. Mother said she did wrong. WH asked her to do something, dejectedly. Mother apologized. YJ overheard their conversation and worried for WH.

Not sure what WH said but he left the room, and the mother crumpled down onto the floor, crying....

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sorry I have to stop here.... :(

@ktcjdrama  Thanks for you contribution it's greatly appreciated..

chobeol girl told mgr that of they don't announce the breakup she's going to destroy YJ career and her company as of the late those new deals that YJ agreed upon has something to do with her.. 

I want to see CH go on national Tv and tells the workd he's not marrying her.. Atleast do as he said he'll work for the company with the exception of not marrying her..

My stream was terrible tonight, so from where @ktcjdrama left off, all I could get was that:

WooHyun's mother's secret is no secret to WooHyun after all. And while he's angry, the most he does is bitterly admit his relief that at least she's not sick and gives her the cold shoulder. YooJung brings him to her mother just because she wants to introduce him to her Mom and consoles him, saying that he should be thankful that his mother is alive (unlike hers).

YooJung then makes dinner for WooHyun and Mom, after acting as the mediator, and WooHyun comes clean to Mom that the fire he was in when he was young was the work of the Chairman, aka the "love" of Mom's life and WooHyun's DNA donor. Mom finally gets it in her head that she was barking up the wrong tree and swears to get revenge.

Something something happened that wasn't in my fate to see cos my streaming went off,  and I kind of gathered that Manager learns who has been sabotaging her investments via an investor who had no choice but to pull out just because those above said so. The guy actually identified her by name and by relation to KangHan group too, haha. And Chaebol Girl managed to beg her Dad for some kind of chance or assistance or something. 

And then.... the screen went black till even after the end of the drama. 

:heartbreak: 

i can feel the first wave of tension and angst coming in:grimace:

i was half expecting them not to show the 2nd kiss because of the way the drama is structured. The flow reminds of the old kdrama style.. understated and full of nuances. Viewers are left to read between the lines. Eventually they may show it as flashback (please please do). Personally I like it because that's what got me hooked with k-culture in the first place.

i want more!!!! i have become an FW addict. hahaha

I’m not fond of Chairman Cha’s wife but isn’t it about time she stepped in as she threatened to stop the chaebol lady’s plan? I really don’t think chaebol lady should get away with using her business connections to destroy another person’s company, another person’s livelihood and reputation. Ultimately I hope her weakness is exposed in retribution for her actions trying to destroy YYJ. 

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sorry i miss out a lil on that part lols

It's a lot of work doing recaps, and it's gotta be extra-difficult because you're trying to enjoy the episode while you're watching it, too.  Thank you so much!  We'll get to catch up on any missing bits when we watch the episode anyway.

25 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Am I missing some scene here? Where the continuation from the scene they left off last Thursday?

:angry::persevere::rage:

13 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

I think they're officially lovers now, aren't they ? (Confused :blink:

They cut/edited the most important thing, where's the proper kissing ? Aargh :crazy:

What happened at the private garden was probably too R-rated to be shown to us and had to be edited out :P:lol:B) Let's just use our imagination this time....

Archived