[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

:love: thanks everyone for the GIFs and videos and spoilers!  I can't get enough of YEH and CJM's cuteness! it was so cute when both of them kept wondering if either remembers the kiss in the beginning of ep 6  or not.  :D:D i love, love, love this drama and i'm hoping that the writer and director won't lose their steam till the last episodes.  a lot of kdramas started out strong but half way through the end, the story line becomes a hit and miss thing.  i can't tell which is my fave scene coz there are a lot!  i've never been a fan of CJM before but here i think he is just so cute and his chemistry with YEH is golden!  i'm glad YEHs comeback hit it off!  i like it that they didn't make YEH's character domestically helpless.  i don't really like it when someone in dramaland doesn't know how to cook or clean or do the laundry.  in dramaland, the leads should be close to perfect i.e. smart, independent, and self-reliant.  

i'm looking forward for more contributions during the week to tide me over until the next week's episode comes out.  :wacko::wacko: sorry i can't do the same stuff as you're doing with the GIFs . i'm too old to learn how to make them:joy: but not too old to appreciate them! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did they start their contract relationship after yoo jung angrily told him to stop?? Or as real couple after he said sorry?? Or not yet anywhere...just missed one point here coz both looked  fine n just move on after arguement....i think ep 7 will tell us then...

Perhaps they overwhelmed by their excited joyfulness of being in love that they dont realize what kind relationship they have :lol::wub:

and sunghoon must ask him in ep 7 preview.....it is for real or fake ?? Haha

n he carelessly choosing whatever...where is cha who yeon ssi we know  that very strict n firm in principles go??? :P

2 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

for sure its YYJ plan to make CWH confess his feelings about her, but in another hand she didnt realized that her best friend had a crush on her, lol  :sweat_smile:

On preview She dont believe sunghoon will dating a woman...so she ignore his acts lol...poor him :wacko::D

57 minutes ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

:love: thanks everyone for the GIFs and videos and spoilers!  I can't get enough of YEH and CJM's cuteness! it was so cute when both of them kept wondering if either remembers the kiss in the beginning of ep 6  or not.  :D:D i love, love, love this drama and i'm hoping that the writer and director won't lose their steam till the last episodes.  a lot of kdramas started out strong but half way through the end, the story line becomes a hit and miss thing.  i can't tell which is my fave scene coz there are a lot!  i've never been a fan of CJM before but here i think he is just so cute and his chemistry with YEH is golden!  i'm glad YEHs comeback hit it off!  i like it that they didn't make YEH's character domestically helpless.  i don't really like it when someone in dramaland doesn't know how to cook or clean or do the laundry.  in dramaland, the leads should be close to perfect i.e. smart, independent, and self-reliant.  

i'm looking forward for more contributions during the week to tide me over until the next week's episode comes out.  :wacko::wacko: sorry i can't do the same stuff as you're doing with the GIFs . i'm too old to learn how to make them:joy: but not too old to appreciate them! 

At the presscon YEH stated :

"We’re similar yet different. Since I’m acting, I do incorporate a lot of my real self [into the character], but Yoon Yoo Jung is more charming. I like that she’s honest and takes on challenges.”

So it's not surprising that some of YJ habits/hobbies are actually YEH's, such as doing aerial, calligraphy, cooking etc. 

So does CJM I think. They showed his martial skill on ep 5, and on later epi they will show his surfing skill (on the scenes where he's teaching YEH)

PS : I haven't read the book/novel yet so I didn't know if YJ's character in the  drama is similar to the book.

1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

So it's not surprising that some of YJ habits/hobbies are actually YEH's, such as doing aerial, calligraphy, cooking etc. 

You know what, I was actually at the point of suspecting that YYJ house is YEH's own place... I really am envious about all those pilates equipment she has. But of course, YYJ is loaded with money as she informed CWH. I wish she would show her charity and give 15 million to a nobody like me too :P 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

one thing i cant understand or hate is that why the mother need to force the son to do the father bidding?

To be honest, some mother seem to do this all the time in kdrama and it seems socially acceptable . I think her desire to be mother of the son who will be the face of the company and everything is more important than his felling . :D

watching ep 6 and it is fun that they are both acknowledging the feelings are changing rather than fighting it. the usual kdrama route is where people are bothered and almost anxious that they are falling in love.. here, it is almost like a mild curiousity as they are not sure what it is they are feeling.. but then again, even in the beginning, they already have the go ahead from both CEO lady as well as little bro that it would be fine if they went from fake to real. so in that sense, there is nothing to stop them from compartmentalizing fake and real. so we don't have that usual conflict we see with contract relationships. instead, the lines were blurred from the beginning..

thought mom's speech would cause yoo jung to be a noble idiot but no! hahahahhaha... instead, they talk it out and woo hyun confirms that he would never date the psycho rattlesnake. can I say how much fun is his lion stepmom roaring at her? kekekek... so am looking forward to seeing the moves she makes to protect woo hyun and yoo jung. sung hoon's radar is beeping loud and he sees the investment from chogo group as weird. if there is a separation, looks like it will come down as a result of all the investment business...

I also wondered why CWH's mom is so adamant about CWH marrying the other girl. I think it's because she thinks that CWH inheriting Cheogo Group and being married to a powerful family would be the best life for him. CWH kept saying that he won't acknowledge his father because he lived his life being thrown away so perhaps the mom feels like this is a way for CWH to finally have the kind of life he deserves. I think it's perfectly natural for mothers to want the best for their children. The problem here is that she isn't considering his feelings and she is scheming too.

I totally love YYJ's brother. He is the comic relief and I love how genuinely he cares for his noona. So cute.

Does anyone else find hyung doc good looking? :D

Oh and please writers, give us more of jealous CWH!!! I can never get enough of the pettiness. 

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I also wondered why CWH's mom is so adamant about CWH marrying the other girl. I think it's because she thinks that CWH inheriting Cheogo Group and being married to a powerful family would be the best life for him. CWH kept saying that he won't acknowledge his father because he lived his life being thrown away so perhaps the mom feels like this is a way for CWH to finally have the kind of life he deserves. I think it's perfectly natural for mothers to want the best for their children. The problem here is that she isn't considering his feelings and she is scheming too.

I totally love YYJ's brother. He is the comic relief and I love how genuinely he cares for his noona. So cute.

Does anyone else find hyung doc good looking? :D

Oh and please writers, give us more of jealous CWH!!! I can never get enough of the pettiness. 

The mother is not that greedy. She refused the gifts the chairman offered her. 

I believe, it is more connected to the fact that CWH was raised as a fatherless child for so long... so by forcing him to marry KHJ, she ensures that her son becomes a legitimate child. He is no longer fatherless. Back then, he must have been looked down as his mother was single... She got married much later as WH said that she became a mother at a young age.

What the mother fails to see is that by turning him into a legitimate child, she can't erase the past and WH's pain. Moreover, she is unaware that WH has already found a father, the one who saved his life, hence he doesn't need to marry KHJ in order to become officially the son of that CEO. The mother is also stubborn or even deaf: WH will never acknowledge CEO Cho as his father. He is just his biological father but that's it. For CWH, a father should treat his children with respect and help them, yet the CEO only got interested in him, once he realized that CWH was smart, dedicated and ambitious. 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

For CWH, a father should treat his children with respect and help them, yet the CEO only got interested in him, once he realized that CWH was smart, dedicated and ambitious. 

I agree. He treats CWH and his legitimate kid like his company assets. Pick and secure it when its worth and valuable, trash it when its harmful.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:22 AM, ck1Oz said:

The directing is ok but the scene transitions are a bit abrupt. The stylist or makeup artist is not doing YEH any favours. Her foundation is so obvious and the lipstick really stands out. Too much. All that lighting throwing shadows on her facial lines and white BB complexion is not helping.

I've been binge-watching to catch up (somehow the subs have been coming out really slowly for this show), and I came here to see what others are thinking.  You've summed  exactly what I thought:  the scene transitions really are abrupt.  Sometimes they don't even make sense.  Something is not quite right between the scriptwriting, the direction, and the production.  Someone needs to care more about smoothing things out.

And YEH, oh my goodness.  The make up and the clothes don't really suit her.  Sometimes she looks really coarse, and that's such a shame.

I'm still enjoying the show, though.  The male lead is a nice surprise.  He's really nailing it.....well, he's doing great other than that really awkward kiss.   That was a hot mess.  :lol:

is anyone curious about the half-brother of woo hyun? the one who is the son of the official wife of chogo chairman and is under some investigation for stock manipulation? we have yet to even meet him or see him interact with other characters......

Finally caught up with this show. The chemistry is off the charts. I also love their communication and friendship, something I rarely see lately in kdrama couples because it leaves room for misunderstandings and angst. But even with these two, in all their petty jealousy efforts, still sit down and ultimately have an open conversation at the end of the day as seen in the last episode. That’s why I’m not too worried about the CEO, mother, or arranged fiancée. That said, who was the one that tried to hurt uri cutie couple?! Part of me think it’s either the fiancée or really a crazy stalker fan or the sighting CWH had vs the night of the attack are two different people. Whoever it is, I just hope that the cop is not corrupt and actually gonna find the culprit instead of being some puppet of the wannabe fiancée or CEO. 

Somehow i guess yyj n cwh will have to break up just to protect each other..the situation will get more intense after this. Finish watching ep 6, i can't wait next Wednesday. I love cjm after this drama.i always like him but in this drama he's so good.the lead acting were on point i just can ignore anything else. The second lead can't act in my opinion.his face lacks emotion. Yeh looks ok to me. So beautiful in most scene.Maybe some of you watch with hd so can see her imperfect make up. I really hope yeh won't go into hiatus again after this drama.i really miss her in rom com.she should do it more in the future. 

Maybe it’s just me. I find YEH pretty in some scenes, especially when has less make up. I won’t complaint much considering that it is low budget drama. After this drama, I’m sure she will get better offers. She and the lead actor are doing well. I have better appreciation of the drama after reading the recaps, especially that of @pacmule3. There are something depth  behind the simple plot, cliches and dialogues. I have been to Korea, women (most) wore (cake) makeup, I don’t know so I’m was not surprised to see her like that. We expect much for her comeback but YEH had a hard time due to antis, she miscalculated her steps in handling her career. Did wrong choices but had to severely suffer the consequence. It’s her choice to work with not famous production people but she must had told herself about her situation right now. But I think she is happy with them. I admire her for not clinging on the high profile people and actors to ensure success. She preferred for a humble comeback, and I know she has a good reason. If she eventually work with high profile people, no one (except the antis) can accuse her of using people to restore her career. She made her mark with this drama, she never loss her touch, many comments in Korea that she and the male lead had solid acting.  I still have trust in her . 

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

What is there in a company that worth more than her son happiness?

he doesn’t need to sit behind the desk to earn his keep.....he is capable of earning it with his own hands and still give her the luxury she wanted.........

ask real life politicians who care about their seat more than child

ask the saudi kings :)

I am of a very strong opinion, that every single person on this planet prioritizes themselves first (its human genome/dna.. its so built in). The variation comes on who chooses what to be their ideal self.

For someone, it is having the power to walk into the room and others bowing

For someone, it is being widely lauded and praised (include people who do social work and talk about it)

For someone, it just might be their own mind realizing that they are wonderful human beings (include people who do social work for enhancing their self worth in their own minds)

For someone, it just might be realizing goals they never could (parents wanting to make their kids achieve the dreams they could not)

And i am not being critical, i am not even saying this is correct, but heres a very objective point of view..

- Why push kids to be top of class (because self worth/prestige in society is attached to it)

- Why push for any life choice (e.g. a poor family pushing hard and making sacrifices for one kid over another in hope they make it well.. because you need someone to bring in an improvement in standard of life for entire family and the society status/prestige with that - remember reply 1988)

- why dictate terms of success (he gives free gifts so he is kind.. lol)

- is parental love truly selfless??? or because kid is an extension of one's identity and a second chance at life .. what they do and don't have direct impact on you..

However, there are people who are genuinely different. I recall seeing this story about a couple, who had their own children i believe (so it wasn't that they were childless) and very middle class family, but they gave home to some 7 odd kids who lost everything in tusnami. Now, unlike movies i hope there is no hidden agenda, but this story was and is such a motivation in life!!!.. those kids have really done well in academics.. and overall received a loving home.

Archived