[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

:w00t::w00t:  @Ameera Ali  I don't want to see is bird body:glasses: you want my attention rip off his pants you'll get my undivided attention then.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Now that might be something worth looking at..:wub:

You wouldn’t  see me complaining .. if it’s happen :P

But seriously she so lame :D she wouldn’t rip anything out [ Case close]

1-D7-CA518-211-F-424-F-93-CB-642-E3-F6-B

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

So you downloaded the episode? and play it back using Windows10 player?

Yes. I downloaded the episodes. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I don't think it would be much to look at :smirk:

My first reaction was ‘why did you say so??? He’s rippedddd!’

Rather than overly muscular guy, he’s all muscle yumminess. 

@stargazer187, I binge watched all six episodes yesterday evening and I binge-watched them again today since I had the day off. The story is indeed common but I absolutely love the OTP because of their individual personalities and their interactions when they’re together. All their moments are nicely done to me even when they’re arguing. 

Like you, I love that YYJ is domestically equipped and I particularly love that she has an artistic bent and she’s comfortably confident doing such things as floral arrangements, designs, etc. When CWH asked her to help him when he was decorating the clinic for its new opening, she didn’t hesitate but gladly accepted his request. I find this heroine warm and relatable. I also love her thoughtfulness in dealing with CWH when he becomes prickly. 

As to CWH, I adore his character. Sure he does indeed get prickly but I like that he’s principled, caring, and warm once he let down those walls. I understand that his mother thinks she’s doing the right thing for him perhaps because she thinks he’s simply hurt because his father never acknowledged him or was there for him. Thankfully CWH is not a pushover so I just see his mom’s interference more like a nuisance.

It’s the terrible rich lady that I have more of a problem with. Why is she destroying someone else’s life, reputation and living to get CWH to marry her? YYJ’s unni better reject that investment because I can see more problems ahead if that rich lady get involved in their business. Maybe the chairman’s wife will indeed need to step in to stop that lady’s destruction.

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Most anticipating scene, for me...

Woaaahhhhhhhh :w00t:

can’t waitttt! Thanks for sharing!

By the way, did you finished reading 600++ pages of the book? As far as episode 6, did the series stays true to the novel?

And as much as I love the drama, there’s kind of foreboding sense of angst coming soon that broke the two away from each other. (Case studies: Full House and Goong). 

Can’t these to just stay happy on all episode together? :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ya l@stargazer187 

i have a feeling the necklace might be from the same man, YYJ's father......WH one is from her father after he rescue him and he want a momentum that he always carry with him for courage or remind himself how lucky he is....

while YYJ's is from her mother who got it from her husband...or someone else who save her then? instead of her own father?

but there goes my own theory.....lols

no matter what....i think the moment YYJ found out that WH was rescue by her father on the night she loses her mother....im not sure how this will prick their new found romance....will it solidify it or it will shaken the very foundation they got building for

Must be from YYJ dads... just like soldiers, firefighters will have several tags. If her dad gave one to  CWH, it’s not impossible that he also give one to YYJ mom or her herself for keepsake. 

Now that you’d say it, I wonder what the revelation will do. Will she able to forgive her father? I hope so. Because it’s not because he doesn’t want to save her, he just got a job to do. I believe he didn’t even know what happened at home because he was busy saving lives. 

That aside, I saw a couple BTS from insta and i thought it would be best to share. 

And this preview... I didn’t see anyone sharing it. Or did I miss it? If so sorry. But why is Sang Hoon carrying her?:huh:

@angelangie, I would love if the drama throw the cliche out the window when YYJ discovers her father saved CWH. I mean, how about writing something positive instead where YYJ is grateful that something good came out of that terrible night and it’s the fact that at least her father saved the love of her life. The truth will be shocking and probably confusing but I wish it wouldn’t cause a breakdown in the OTP’s relationship. I mean, isn’t it weird to hold something like this against somebody you claim to love when it actually involved his life? I feel it can’t be genuine love if you begrudge the person you claim to love his existence. It’s not like he caused the bad thing to happen to her.

43 minutes ago, Far^away said:

Woaaahhhhhhhh :w00t:

can’t waitttt! Thanks for sharing!

By the way, did you finished reading 600++ pages of the book? As far as episode 6, did the series stays true to the novel?

And as much as I love the drama, there’s kind of foreboding sense of angst coming soon that broke the two away from each other. (Case studies: Full House and Goong). 

Can’t these to just stay happy on all episode together? :sweatingbullets:

Nope, I didn’t. I read it like taking lottery :P

What page my finger choose that’s what I read. And I always lucky to find the key facts in every page my finger choose :lol:

Like these fact (spoiler)

Spoiler

I read in the novel that they going to elope and YYJ having amnesia moments.

I hope the drama writer not include those spoiler to the drama cause it will be awfully sad. Even the drama version opening scene is way better than the novel.

@Far^away I think the preview you shared is the longer one! I’ve not seen some parts before, so thank you very much! I can’t wait for Wednesday. I want to see their hugs, and I want to see them slowly falling for each other. This is the best part in my opinion. :wub: and yes, I also hope that YJ will not distance herself from WH when she finds out that her Mother (most probably) passed away because her Father was away saving WH. Less angst and more fluttery moments please! Isn’t that what the title of this drama promised? :lol:

I am enjoying this drama mainly because of our milk couple :D The dialogues, gifts and interactions are swoon worthy. Hopefully it will stay that way till the end. After the confession from the truth or consequence scene, I hope we move forward to becoming a real couple. 

Last but not least, I hope we get lots of kisses because it's YEH after all, just not sure about CJM. Anyone seen him kiss in a drama before? hehehe

Hello to everyone!!! :)

3 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

I am enjoying this drama mainly because of our milk couple :D The dialogues, gifts and interactions are swoon worthy. Hopefully it will stay that way till the end. After the confession from the truth or consequence scene, I hope we move forward to becoming a real couple. 

Last but not least, I hope we get lots of kisses because it's YEH after all, just not sure about CJM. Anyone seen him kiss in a drama before? hehehe

Hello to everyone!!! :)

I’ve seen him, and he’s a gentle kisser:wub:

22 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@Far^away I think the preview you shared is the longer one! I’ve not seen some parts before, so thank you very much! I can’t wait for Wednesday. I want to see their hugs, and I want to see them slowly falling for each other. This is the best part in my opinion. :wub: and yes, I also hope that YJ will not distance herself from WH when she finds out that her Mother (most probably) passed away because her Father was away saving WH. Less angst and more fluttery moments please! Isn’t that what the title of this drama promised? :lol:

Definitely more fluttery moments would be nice. It would be nice if she’s thrown into more of a crisis of conflicting emotions rather than holding her tragedy against CWH. Conflicting emotions really because she obviously hold a deep grudge against her father and finding out that he saved the person she loves would most likely throw her into an emotional upheaval. That I can understand. However, I do find it weird that she holds such a deep grudge against her father especially with her warm personality. I want to believe there is more to the story because even if she felt that way about her dad when she was young, she’s an adult now that should be able to understand that the father was away doing his job.

50 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

I’ve seen him, and he’s a gentle kisser:wub:

37 minutes ago, msaamia said:

Omo he’s more like a passionate kisser LOL especially in Heart to Heart :lol: 

I think his kiss style changes depends on his co-star. Hahaha. Choi Kang Hee kissed him back so I think he just went with the flow. YEH is also an actress whose kiss scene is passionate so lets wait and see what’s in store for us next time they kissed. Properly. 

35 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

However, I do find it weird that she holds such a deep grudge against her father especially with her warm personality. I want to believe there is more to the story because even if she felt that way about her dad when she was young, she’s an adult now that should be able to understand that the father was away doing his job.

My take on this maybe because her dad did not offer an explanation what happened on the fateful day. Maybe he just hang his head and said sorry without saying much. 

But it is certainly weird that an 8 year old would carry such a grudge. Toddlers usually are more forgiving. 

Archived