[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching episode 5 with english sub, and that chaebol girl is really getting into my nerves, kudos to our knight in the shining armor for knocking some senses to her brain. I am loving the doctor hyung, he is really hilarious, his facial expression is really superb, kudos to him, among the supporting characters, he is the one who stand out for me.

So the plot is starting to thickens, so the father that CWH referring to is the biological father of YYJ? and now I am thinking what is the connection of CWH biological father to the death of YYJ mother. Gosh I can't wait for the development of the story. Episode 6, please come faster.

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Oh my spoiler :P

Its 600+ pages though :sweat_smile:

Wow where did you got this from? I had been searching high and low on the internet!

i logged in to viki to watch today and sadly because I’m poor and did not have a pass, I can only access episode 2 :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Spoil us! Spoil us! :D 

Although a drama adaptation usually don't exactly follow the novel...

Spoiler

According to the novel; Mother who pretend to be sick, is really getting sick; Kang Hyejoo is the villain till the end; Reporter Jo and YYJ are couple; our milk couple get married and go to the State for honeymoon and work.

1 hour ago, sandylovesyeh said:

I just finished watching episode 5 with english sub, and that chaebol girl is really getting into my nerves, kudos to our knight in the shining armor for knocking some senses to her brain. I am loving the doctor hyung, he is really hilarious, his facial expression is really superb, kudos to him, among the supporting characters, he is the one who stand out for me.

So the plot is starting to thickens, so the father that CWH referring to is the biological father of YYJ? and now I am thinking what is the connection of CWH biological father to the death of YYJ mother. Gosh I can't wait for the development of the story. Episode 6, please come faster.

@sandylovesyeh  I'm still having problens finding ep 5 subbed could you msgs me the site to watch. Thank you much appreciated

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes they will always stray off course....lols sometimes i dont like to read the novel either so that i can see the drama from a fresh angle instead of always looking out hoping for a replay of some of the scenes i deems important in the books....

but i dont mind a rough estimations or just some ending hint ;)

For me if it’s romance or comedy I don’t mind NOT READING THE BOOK but in murder mysteries I prefer to read book before seeing the drama If I could find it .It’s help cut down frustrating sometimes :lol:

Unlurking for this drama.. :D

This is my first time seeing CJM in a drama and I fall in love :wub: it’s also great to see YEH again. Watched ep 5 raw (and I never watch in raw!) because I can’t wait for subs but keep coming back to replay my favorite scenes and check the progress of the subs. Haha. 

Hoping for more “fluttering moments” for our OTP.

Took me a while to get back here as I kept forgetting my account details! 

I’ve been away from the k-drama scene (just like YEH) and I must say my return to it is worth it! The title of this drama is really, really apt. My heart flutters seeing the chemistry between the two. I smile along (like a proud parent) when I see the two interact. I smirk (like a knowing sibling) when I see one of them

gets jealous. And I swoon (like all the girls out there) when WH once again does something dashing as a hero is wont to do! 

Five episodes in and I’m already planning my rewatch schedule once my work dies down. But even as I’m planning a rewatch, I scour the internet looking for discussion on this drama (even as my work starts to pile up). Gah. I’m just rambling now cos I’m whiling my time away till 11pm...

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols started :D

WH fall back asleep after the kiss???? i guess YJ is wondering whether he will remember it? :D 

we wouldn't mind repeat of yesterday kiss if she take lead and remind him :D  

you are star:lol: thanks for recap 

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Mother asked to talk alone with YJ and WH looks over to YJ....and she nodded her head....and WH walk out saying he will be right outsides.....

I guess mom is going to spill the beans about how he's supposed to marry the nut job and to leave her son.. I hope YJ keep her mouth shut about there fake dating

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Archived