Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

My heart flutters. I just can’t help it but feel happy. Congrats to the two leads, what a spectacular chemistry. Without sub, my heart flutters. How much more if I understood their language? 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

why you are very welcome my dear....but i can see that at least one of our deduction hit 70% of the marks right? :D;) 

hahaha... this drama is not brainy. so we can easily predict! kekekek.. but thats part of the fun and warmth. :D

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, he is in good hands, literally... YJ is supporting his neck, no worries ;)

LOL... yea, she is still holding his neck no? maybe, I should worry about her back but since she does this aerial stuff, we know she is flexible. no back catch! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Oh my today episode is daebak super cute hot love is in d air.,if only i can understand the language,but really the story is so relaxing, can't wait for tomorrow episode

• Like 11

sometimes i prefer all this light and warmth and simple drama than some brain twisting drama that i had to go thru to deduct lols....

after a whole day in the office trying to figure out how to answer a customer and satisfied them at best.....u kinda dont have much brain left....

this drama actually allow me to relax and enjoy the flow .... i can only say WH have too much pride....YJ was only trying to help....she wasnt trying to pay him off with money or what.....thats is not her styles....

just like what she did for the schoolgirl whose mother who werent able to pay the hospital fees and later found out that she had actually forgotten her wallet when she rush her daughter over......all she could think of is her daughter well being as any mother would.....she stood up and offer to help the woman with the excuse that since your daughter is my fan....i will do this as a shown of appreciation....she is someone who values humanity i can say

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hehehhe....well at least we have the kiss? :D 

HAHAHA about bloody time:wub:

Show the video, show the video, show the video!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sometimes i prefer all this light and warmth and simple drama than some brain twisting drama that i had to go thru to deduct lols....

after a whole day in the office trying to figure out how to answer a customer and satisfied them at best.....u kinda dont have much brain left....

this drama actually allow me to relax and enjoy the flow .... i can only say WH have too much pride....YJ was only trying to help....she wasnt trying to pay him off with money or what.....thats is not her styles....

just like what she did for the schoolgirl whose mother who werent able to pay the hospital fees and later found out that she had actually forgotten her wallet when she rush her daughter over......all she could think of is her daughter well being as any mother would.....she stood up and offer to help the woman with the excuse that since your daughter is my fan....i will do this as a shown of appreciation....she is someone who values humanity i can say

@angelangie I totally agree with you! My work requires a lot of hard thinking so at the end of the day, I just want to zone out and enjoy a simple drama that makes me feel giddy inside. :D

I think that YYJ is still in the process of healing from her relationship with Jaemin so that's probably why she was taken aback by the kiss. Also, CWH can be pretty distant at times. I wouldn't be surprised if CWH falls for her first because he can see her sincerity and warmth. 

One of the scenes I really liked was when CWH told YYJ that to find the right man, she should look for someone who is a good person first. It's funny because it seemed like it never occurred to YYJ to see if the man was a good person first before getting involved with him. 

I also found it interesting that CWH didn't know who YYJ was and is completely unaffected by her celebrity status. It goes to show that he sees her for who she is and when he falls for her, it's not because of her beauty or fame but because of her personality and character. 

• Like 13

I watched it live. (Yeah, yeah. I'm crazy this way.) 

If you don't mind my lack of recapping skills, you can look at the screenshots that I took. As @angelangie said the plot is pretty much straightforward. Even if your Korean is nonexistent, you can follow the story. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/14/fluttering-alert-ep-5-spoilers

The highlights for me would be the painting

SsHy0ZS.jpg

And the jogging.

Q3NMLX5.jpg

The kiss... not so much. It looked awkward as @Lmangla said. I guess I've to admire his abdominal muscles though. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@packmule3 I loved reading your recap and had to laugh every time you said "I didn't hear the words Saranghe, Sagwa and Oppa" :joy:

I love that all the moments between YYJ and CWH are simple and comfortable where they can relax and be open with each other. I don't think YYJ has had an opportunity to fall in love with a man like this in the past where there exists a friendship before a relationship.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

Just now, mouse007 said:

@packmule3 I loved reading your recap and had to laugh every time you said "I didn't hear the words Saranghe, Sagwa and Oppa" :joy:

I love that all the moments between YYJ and CWH are simple and comfortable where they can relax and be open with each other. I don't think YYJ has had an opportunity to fall in love with a man like this in the past where there exists a friendship before a relationship.

Wellll... I am a self-admitted dunce when it comes to Korean. 

And it would be insulting to REAL recappers to call what I just wrote "recapping" so... I might as well have fun writing the piece. Or else what was the point, right?  cocktail-smiley-face.gif?1302011336

Me too. I love their together-ness. I consider all the other things that are thrown into the plot as commercials.   

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

OST part 1

preview ep 6

clips ep 5

his gaze:

Spoiler

maybe he is jealous XD

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello

It’s beeen a long time since I have watch a drama. 

What I like about this série is how simple it is the interaction between the characters are amazing.

My favorite scene during this ep was when   YYH and CWH were in the hospital the way he look at her that was wonderful

In the preview it’s look like YYH will think that  CWH don’t remember what happened between them in the room

She falling for him for sure she was so cute when she change her outfit to meet him at her house 

Seeing  them close like that make me really  laught a lot it’s been a long time since  I feel this ways 

PS: I hope that you will understand my comment well I’m learning English 

Thanks you

• Like 17

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I think that YYJ is still in the process of healing from her relationship with Jaemin so that's probably why she was taken aback by the kiss. Also, CWH can be pretty distant at times. I wouldn't be surprised if CWH falls for her first because he can see her sincerity and warmth. 

Yes she is healing.....also she had slowly push JM off her mind and WH had slowly take over with his lil distant and caring ways ... he is like a breath of fresh air for YJ and as much as she is for WH .....she is also a breath of fresh air for WH.....

slowly she push her ways into his life uninvited and seems to me will be staying too....

from the preview both of them will looks kinda awkward with each other after the kiss that even the manager is looking at them and wondering what’s happening in between the two them again lols

@melisa1248 you sounds fine to us and we are glad u decided to joint us :)

@packmule3 lols don’t worry I’m watching raw and u know how good my Korean is lols

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

My fave scenes, first,YYJ’s hospital scene,CWH not knowing (or maybe?!)really cares for him, yes the way he looked at her. Second was when CWH entered the room and it was dark and looking for YYJ , then.. whoahlah! A light coming from her phone,focusing on the Blue Rose painting.:wub: (Not sure if it is a painting..sorry) And the third was (for me i find this funny :D ) CWH’s hospital scene, when the hyung Doctor saw YYJ in front of him, he was speechless just looking at our girl and CWH’s facial expression is! Hahaha. 

is CWH jealous, when our OTP went to JJY’s office/house and JY’s friend and manager were there ? or CWH was just surprised the way JJY treatment or action towards her chingu when YJ’s in her real world? Since no subs yet, i had a hard time last night thinking if it is jealousy or what. :D

• Like 8

Episode 5 rating is 1.888% . 

Anyway, I found KNetz, esp YEH haters are very funny. Their hate for YEH is ridiculous. They were giving an angry emoji on Fluttering Alert article posts at Naver. :lol:

Can’t wait for the sub and episode 6. From the preview, looks more fluttering than yesterday episode:blush:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Episode 5 rating is 1.888% . 

Anyway, I found KNetz, esp YEH haters are very funny. Their hate for YEH is ridiculous. They were giving an angry emoji on Fluttering Alert article posts at Naver. :lol:

Can’t wait for the sub and episode 6. From the preview, looks more fluttering than yesterday episode:blush:

MayB, they get jelouse wit our milkly couple chemistry :lol: perfect couple! 

• Like 8

I just watched episode 5 raw and cannot wait for ep 6.:wub:

Also I'm calling it now that the ajushi that saved CHW is YYJ's father. And the reason why she's so angry at her father is because he wasn't there to save them. Instead he was saving CHW. 

I might be wrong but this is just a theory. 

But overall enjoying the show. This is the only kdrama i watched since scarlet heart ryeo, i mostly now just watch western drama. It's nice to watch this kind of drama's where everything is just light hearted and feels all around. 

• Like 10

i watch the sub episode before i had to rush to work lols.....

just had to watch it to cure myself....i remember someone saying that YooJung's dad save WooHyun disabling him from saving his own family during the fire......

Since some yet to watch it....i put it in spoiler for a bit ;)

Spoiler

yes it was right on the dot....the father now knew of the connection between YooJung & WooHyun however both them are unaware of their connection with each other because of YooJung's dad.....

CH reaction towards YooJung & SungHoon closeness :D

Spoiler

other than that....i love the jealousy shown on WooHyun, he is leaning in towards YooJung now......when she was discharged from the hospital and they went to the agency bumping into SungHoon where both ended up monkeying around....however WooHyun is definitely not liking the closeness with SungHoon one little bit at all :D now we have a man who is in love :D:D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1