[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I actually feel the opposite. She looks better when her hair tied up loosely...

I agree, she looks better when her hair is "tied up loosely" (like when she was surprised to see them come to her home) ... which is different from her hair "tied up in a bun" (like when she was at CWH home helping him with chores) :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

They drink wine from the same glass, don’t they?

http://naver.me/51JjX55Y

and this one, reminds me one of Notting Hill’s scene

http://naver.me/FnLzIyRx

Whether YJ realized it or not it's a very romantic gesture of her. It's like she trusts WH more than anything (thus she isn't shy to use WH's glass). The very beginning phase of falling in love :wub:

Ci4GRVX.jpg&key=d7030e965b8e520acbf28802

I loved this part more than the kissing scene. It's like they're making "connection" here 

26 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

I agree, she looks better when her hair is "tied up loosely" (like when she was surprised to see them come to her home) ... which is different from her hair "tied up in a bun" (like when she was at CWH home helping him with chores) :sweat_smile:

For a guys perspective she looks cute either way too me. :blush:\

But that just my manly opinion!  :heart:

Sung Hoon: Ei, what were the two of you doing to be like that the whole night?

WooHyun: That's something the Lover should do.

Sung Hoon: Lovers are lovers, that is that. Don't go overboard.

WooHyun: I wanna do whatever I can, whether (the relationship's) real or fake.

Sung Hoon: YooJung having it hard and being hurt because of men... I don't wanna see it anymore.

WooHyun: Your heart (feelings) about YooJung... has YooJung seen it before?

YooJung: There is no way that Sung Hoon likes women. [What?! You are more daft than I thought.]

WooHyun: Why do you not eat your medicines?! Telling me to leave it alone everyday... do you want to make me an orphan now?

Mom: That I don't eat my medicines... he found out.

YooJung: WooHyun, where are you going?

WooHyun: Now, it seems like I can rest alone.

YooJung: Ah, this is not it though...

WooHyun: Aigoo.

YooJung: Until when will we, "Ms YooJung~ Mr WooHyun~", speak so formally? Shall I call you Oppa?

YooJung: Could it be... that the woman your Mom wants to set you up with is a daughter of a Chaebol?

That Lady: "When will they come find me..." is what I had been thinking. You held in there for longer, huh.

Manager: What's the reason you keep doing this to YooSung Entertainment?

That Lady: It's Cha WooHyun. Because as time passes, I'll lose my benefit through him.

I woke up with a bad headache today due to staying up late watching Episode 5 with subtitles. :wacko: But it was worth it worth it WORTH ITTTTTT. *fangril squeals*

I like that the fact YooJoon fussed at CWH after asking about his noona. I like the fact that CWH just smiled and tapped his shoulders affectionately without saying a word.

I also love how upon waking up, the first thing YYJ did was asking if he's alright. Their conversation afterwards was... *squeallllssss* yep @angelangie my toes, my insides, my everything curls up alright :lol: He was so gentle... I love love LOVE CJM voice... why didn't I appreciate him in Cinderella's Sister beforeeeee *warghhhh* *tears some hair* [to be perfectly honest I watch the drama for Taec and only Taec :ph34r:]

CJM has such a baby face

cue

36BLsBO.gif

[thanks @Jemriefor the gifs!]

that it's funny that he actually a very active person, doing jiu jitsu and all that. You can catch the glimpse of his jiu jitsu moves while fighting the attacker at the end of Ep 5.

Since I'm here anyway, I want to share my favourite scenes from Ep 5...

jealouscwh.png

Someone is jealous and did not even care to hide his expression :lol:

happyphoneno.png

Happy now that you got her number?

caringboyfriend.png

Already behaving like a boyfriend... jansori :sweatingbullets: 

cozyfamily.png

aftermath of all the running. I love how Han Go Eun's tsking at them both

jawtick.png

Regretting it? Serves you right! Haha. [btw I love how his jaw tick. my kind of fetish]

dispatchworthypic.png

This is so Dispatch Worthy kind of pic. hahaha :ph34r:

funnyhyung.png

This scene is funny. How smitten he was... and somebody is....

jealousofhyung.png

PISSED! 

9 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

In the end, WooHyun greets YooJung's mother('s plant) and YooJung randomly asks for a Truth-or-Drink game, pulling wine from nowhere (who keeps wine in their garden???) and feeding the patient alcohol because that's a good thing.

At least this happens:

YooJung: "You can kiss a person you have no feelings for - yes, or no?"

WooHyun: "No. I DEFINITELY cannot kiss a person I have no feelings for."

*Leans close*

I spoilt myself by watching the naver clip! :crazy: But that being said, I love his tone in that sceneeeee... squeeeeee... and YEH sounds like YEH... maybe she recovered from cold while filming this scene?

Apparently there's a wine fridge she kept there and talk about convienient? Seems to me the patient doesn't really look like a patient anymore, with that complexion! 

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

I love love LOVE CJM voice... why didn't I appreciate him in Cinderella's Sister beforeeeee *warghhhh* *tears some hair* [to be perfectly honest I watch the drama for Taec and only Taec :ph34r:]

CJM has such a baby face

me too! but cinderalla sister was such a depressing downer of a drama that you can't help but like taec who was the only sunshine in the sea of miserable people. but CJM is totally wining me here. it is really difficult to depict just innate goodness but these two are really winning in showing two lovely people. so much fun!

haven't seen ep 6 yet but what I enjoyed in ep 5 was the smackdown of the other lady by our skin doc. he was cool as a cat when he said that he could enter the company and put it as a condition that he won't marry her. the look on her face! :lol:.. even in last week's episode, her face when she got rattled by skin doc's stepmom was fun to watch. it was like watching a lion roar at a rattle snake. kekekek... but what I find interesting about the other lady is that not once has she tried to win his heart or even get to know him. she seems to see this marriage as literally a business merger and is doing all sorts of dirty tricks to basically ruin the business of both woo hyun and yoo jung. she seems to think that if she corners him financially, he will jump through the hoop and marry her. zero people skills.

and PS -- have no idea why but somehow whenever I see that other doctor hyung's face, I keep thinking "noodles!"; does anyone have a clue why? feel like I have seen him in something where he is stuffing his face with noodles?? ^_^

1 hour ago, rina04 said:

ROTFL and awesome posts from all of you...daebak  !! 

Thank you for live recaps and translating the story n preview  @angelangie and @xxPeepsxx :) 

and @Jemrie the gif so cute :wub: 

hoping for another roller coaster next week  :lol::lol:   

Me too. I thanked the people mentioned above who make this thread's more merrier ;)^_^

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and PS -- have no idea why but somehow whenever I see that other doctor hyung's face, I keep thinking "noodles!"; does anyone have a clue why? feel like I have seen him in something where he is stuffing his face with noodles?? ^_^

You mean this guy? (Notice the Ramyeon Soup Packet.)

sly0900156.jpg

I got it from Sly and Cunning Single.

51 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

You mean this guy? (Notice the Ramyeon Soup Packet.)

I got it from Sly and Cunning Single.

he dont need extra effort to look funny lol....the most annoying face but its ok supporting cast :D:lol:

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

@Far^away what the dead give away was that WH told the manager that YJ shouldnt be allow to monkey around since she had some bruises at her arm / shoulder? lols but when the manager stop both SH & YJ on monkeying around times....there isnt any bruises!! it was all make up by WH to stop YJ being too close to SH for his own comfort.....

it was WH with the wounds on his upper arms.....as he was carrying YJ out of the burning tent!!

I totally forgot about that! Hahaha... eiii you sly man! Sorting to this kind of measure.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

me too! but cinderalla sister was such a depressing downer of a drama that you can't help but like taec who was the only sunshine in the sea of miserable people. but CJM is totally wining me here. it is really difficult to depict just innate goodness but these two are really winning in showing two lovely people. so much fun!

Yeah... like somebody said before [totally forgot who, sorry], its the general niceness of the leads makes this drama special. Because usually one person would be either haughty, never-endingly sad or always angry, be it the female lead or male lead. And the other would be too nice, too accepting and the list can go on.

I think CWH is actually kind of cold but since he was a doctor, his coldness is dissipated once he switched on that doctorish warm persona. [okay, is doctorish even a word, but you guys get what I meant right?] Remember he said that he has a weakness when it comes to his patient? YYJ was, his patient after all, even though not attended physically at first. It's really interesting how they weave into each other worlds respectively, maybe even without knowing.

And YYJ as well... she switched back and forth being the top star YYJ and the human YYJ quite often too. We can see it in every episode actually but a scene in episode 5, where she was angry when CWH chastises for butting into his business. She literally listed out how much money does she get or will get, but the words 'I can give that much money to someone I don't even know' is the woman named YYJ speaking. She was hurt when he asked what kind of relationship they have for her to meddle...

YEH nailed this scene big time. I was angry with her as well. huhu.

Okay I talked too much. Bye. 

her brother always lightening the mood, especially seeing their so-called 'love triangle' :D

fUPMDas.jpg

46yYqCq.jpg

for sure its YYJ plan to make CWH confess his feelings about her, but in another hand she didnt realized that her best friend had a crush on her, lol  :sweat_smile:

I am sorry for posting the link, i am not aware that it is prohibited, thank you to the moderator for correcting my mistake :sweatingbullets:

Just done watching episode 6 and i cant help giggling althroughout hehehhe, this drama has awakened the long forgotten teenager on me, it does makes my heart flutter. WH is so cuuuutttee when he is jealous, he is so charming as well. Thank god that our lovebirds will be able to have an ally, and it is no other than the madam, you go madam and a big thumb ups to you :thumbsup:. I wonder what is the sigfinicance of the identical dog tag that each of them (YJ and WH) owns :huh:.  Yay, cant wait for next week. 

Archived