Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

1 minute ago, ck1Oz said:

Just hide it under spoilers. I learnt my lessons. Never ever look at the actual novel or webtoon whenever you watch a drama adaptation. It totally spoils the expectations. And it always deviates.

yes they will always stray off course....lols sometimes i dont like to read the novel either so that i can see the drama from a fresh angle instead of always looking out hoping for a replay of some of the scenes i deems important in the books....

but i dont mind a rough estimations or just some ending hint ;)

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes they will always stray off course....lols sometimes i dont like to read the novel either so that i can see the drama from a fresh angle instead of always looking out hoping for a replay of some of the scenes i deems important in the books....

but i dont mind a rough estimations or just some ending hint ;)

For me if it’s romance or comedy I don’t mind NOT READING THE BOOK but in murder mysteries I prefer to read book before seeing the drama If I could find it .It’s help cut down frustrating sometimes :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me if it’s romance or comedy I don’t mind NOT READING THE BOOK but in murder mysteries I prefer to read book before seeing the drama If I could find it .It’s help cut down frustrating sometimes :lol:

lols....everyone to their own preferences i guess in a sense.....im not one to mind spoiler sometimes i even prefer them as they can either let me be prepare mentally :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Unlurking for this drama.. :D

This is my first time seeing CJM in a drama and I fall in love :wub: it’s also great to see YEH again. Watched ep 5 raw (and I never watch in raw!) because I can’t wait for subs but keep coming back to replay my favorite scenes and check the progress of the subs. Haha. 

Hoping for more “fluttering moments” for our OTP.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, aptfangirl said:

Unlurking for this drama.. :D

This is my first time seeing CJM in a drama and I fall in love :wub: it’s also great to see YEH again. Watched ep 5 raw (and I never watch in raw!) because I can’t wait for subs but keep coming back to replay my favorite scenes and check the progress of the subs. Haha. 

Hoping for more “fluttering moments” for our OTP.

from what we have they are promising some real "fluttering moments" from our OTP today? :D

• Like 7

Took me a while to get back here as I kept forgetting my account details! 

I’ve been away from the k-drama scene (just like YEH) and I must say my return to it is worth it! The title of this drama is really, really apt. My heart flutters seeing the chemistry between the two. I smile along (like a proud parent) when I see the two interact. I smirk (like a knowing sibling) when I see one of them

gets jealous. And I swoon (like all the girls out there) when WH once again does something dashing as a hero is wont to do! 

Five episodes in and I’m already planning my rewatch schedule once my work dies down. But even as I’m planning a rewatch, I scour the internet looking for discussion on this drama (even as my work starts to pile up). Gah. I’m just rambling now cos I’m whiling my time away till 11pm...

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

lols started :D

WH fall back asleep after the kiss???? i guess YJ is wondering whether he will remember it? :D 

the next morning...........his friend is in the room with WH and they were talking ....seems like he mention something about his mother?

YJ came into the room......

WH is not looking at her.......his friend was just staring at YJ just now till the manager came in.......

his doctor friends said something.....about 'power of love' lols

i guess YJ assumes that WH didnt remember the kiss?

~~~~

they in the car now.......YJ not really looking at WH.....

WH recall something about the kiss.....look over at YJ and YJ turn over in times to catch him seeing her......

And then look away.......and then both of them up to their own imagination.....

YJ imagine WH with a bouquet of flower and a ring?

WH imagine YJ telling him something and holding a heart shape things......

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 3

they reach WH house......talking for a bit before YJ went to the back of the van and get her small lil red luggage......and then went up to WH  apartment with him......

WH wanted to help her with the luggage but she refuse to let him help her with it....

Seems like YJ decided to barge right in and then she got change into a tracksuit.....looking around WH study room.....looking at his picture with him mom on the desk......

collected one of the jacket and something like a tag fall out......

~~~~~~

WH changing in his room....having a lil difficulties and ................YJ went into the room with her back turn.....covering her eyes and turn around again......slowly put her hands down......and he is decent just awkward decent lols.........

then they laugh softly about it..........and then YJ help WH to finish getting dress and then help him up a little......

~~~~~~

right now she is cleaning the floor and WH recall the first she was there and cleaning too before he laugh at the thought.......

now both of them are talking.......

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols started :D

WH fall back asleep after the kiss???? i guess YJ is wondering whether he will remember it? :D 

we wouldn't mind repeat of yesterday kiss if she take lead and remind him :D  

you are star:lol: thanks for recap 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

we wouldn't mind repeat of yesterday kiss if she take lead and remind him :D 

Agree :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

YJ lets the mop lay against the kitchen counter and walk into the kitchen which is an open concept with the living room.....

open the fridge and looking......

lols YJ cooking.......WH looking at her weirdly? both to their own thought & they had a sync thought where both shake their heads against that particular thought.....

dinner is served!!!

talking about mother.....first it was YJ then WH.....and WH eating.....and YJ asked WH whether is it good......

a thumb up is all WH gave YJ....and she smile at it......WH eating and then the washing machine sounds and YJ rushes to air the laundry and then suddenly WH remember something about a guy underwear.....lols.....coincidently.....YJ happen to take that up lols.....

WH grab it walk away.....

WH fall asleep on the couch.....and then wake up and turn too roughly that he fall down and tear a bit of stitches.....

YJ's brother came and saw the blood.......and then took WH to YJ house.....she is in her very casual house.......and looking very bare face............and when she saw who was it at her door .....she rushes to get dress up a lil......

YJ's brother brought WH.....to YJ house with a suitcase....the brother told YJ about the wounds tearing and the blood.........

WH assure YJ it was only a lil........

she is preparing the guestroom and chaning the bedsheet....and WH walk in to try to help......as he was pulling together with her suddenly WH and YJ loses their balance and fall too close together on the bed.......staring both lost in their own thoughts......

suddenly YJ's brother walks in and both quickly get separated .....and YJ walk out with a slap to her brother upper arms....

~~~~~

WH walks towards YJ's bedroom.....hesitating whether to knock or not.....

ended up staring at his phone

YJ.....was also at the door.....learning against the wall....not sure whether to go out or not.....and then ended up staring at her phone......

~commercial break~

• Like 14

WH in the guestroom building lego? or some miniature?

YJ doing her yoga.....but both arent concentrating enough?

~~~~~~~~~

YJ unable to sleep.......and the manager came to see her haggard self as she had been doing the yoga the whole night.....

WH isnt any better......as he had finish the whole miniature the whole night.......both look like walking corpse with dark circles around their eyes....

both walk out.....and pass each other without noticing each other lols.........i guess they should be able to sleep now? :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

~~~~

now they are at the studio meeting up with another mustache guy lols.....maybe a police?

yea a police for sure......

he is interviewing them about the stabbing incident.......

WH was saying something about the CCTV......

the police was saying something and then.....

YJ was saying something and the police says something again.....

maybe whether they able to see the guy face or not.....

interview with the police end....

~~~~

both walking out together and each to their own thoughts again........slowly walking out and deep in their own thought...

another sets of paparazzi clicking away on WH and YJ

~~~~

YJ's brother enter the girl reporter car.....both knew about the other set of paparazzi trailing after WH n YJ.......

he gave her some food and water.....

~~~

scenes zooms to a guy n girl sitting outsides the convenient store and talking........

suddenly they heard the news about the stabbing.......WH's mother fall on the floor at the hospital......father throw his tab onto the floor in anger about the news.....

~~~~~

now both WH n YJ is at the garden ....sitting and talking.....

guess they are talking about WH's mother?

then YJ impact some of her thoughts her eyes goes all emotional......and WH.....look at her .......

~~~~~

WH went to visit WH's mother at the hospital.....the mother got out and was talking.....and then she was saying something......and then.....YJ walks in behinds with baskets of flowers.......and the mother was like seeing some goddess walking in.....and she went quiet........and stares......

initial shocks pass........

mother ask how is WH....and then give her son a slap at the wounds sides......YJ saw it but kept quiet.....

Mother asked to talk alone with YJ and WH looks over to YJ....and she nodded her head....and WH walk out saying he will be right outsides.....

the talks begin.....

• Like 14

guess the mother gave YJ the negative answer of her being with WH......

as YJ looks solemn after hearing what the mother said......

~~~~

now they are at the van going bk?

WH look at YJ and now both got talking.........both......said something and the mood got a lil lighten up.....seems like WH teasing YJ lols.....

some smiling to themselves again......WH smiles looking at YJ and YJ turns away and smiles.......

~~~~~

mom looking at the gift.........at the hospital....the food that YJ cooks and the gift that she wraps herself and she even gave the mother some money to spend too.....

~~~~

scenes back to the studio on the manager (the father lackey) with the same guy they look over some contract previously.....

they got talking.....atmosphere werent as bad as previously.......

the guy went back to WH's father.....to report.....

the girl who intended to get married with WH walk in.....father smiles and both talking......

dunno what they are trying to scheme this times :/

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Mother asked to talk alone with YJ and WH looks over to YJ....and she nodded her head....and WH walk out saying he will be right outsides.....

I guess mom is going to spill the beans about how he's supposed to marry the nut job and to leave her son.. I hope YJ keep her mouth shut about there fake dating

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

then the wife came barging in.....

the girl got up and bow to the wife.......the wife scoff at the girl.....and say something.......and then sit down......

WH's father told the girl to leave.....she left without another word.........

the wife got talking...........and the husband answer back........

no ideas what they are saying :D:D sorry im not well verse in Korean......

the wife got up and leave.....end....

~~~~~~

now they are at YJ's house again....and WH reading a book then YJ's father called WH to check up on him seeing how WH is doing....

The father said thank you......WH asked what for.....

YJ's brother.....walk towards the father and both talking....guess the brother wasnt angry with the father for what he had done......

the father gave the brother money.....and he took it......he pass something to the brother.....

the both got talking again.....and said something about YJ

~~~~~~~

scenes now back at the studio where YJ, manager and SungHoon is talking

they were discussing something......

then YJ & SungHoon walks out of an elevator and still talking...

~~~~

commercial break

• Like 13

they having food together......

YJ, WH, the brother and SungHoon......

brother said something......and SungHoon looking ackward and pretended to be choking where YJ is helping him to pat his back.....and then YJ feed him something lols....

WH is not looking too happy lols......

now is YJ turn to choke.......and both WH and SH offer YJ some water......

WH is not looking too happy but YJ seems to be playing and driving more home.......whenever she finishes a sentence she look over at WH......but seeing how he only kept eating........and ignoring the conversation.......she wasnt a lil too happy......

then they were taking something picture.........and WH took it.....but it was his selfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he walk into the bathroom ignoring them lols..........

wash his face and took off his tag.....and took out his phone call the doctor fren from the toilet.........

~~~~~~

walking out and they were seeing some MV.....of girls group dancing.......and he kept saying something......i guess his turn to turn the table on YJ :D 

SH kept turning the channel whenever he commented on something lols......

doctor friend called WH and they talk a lil......and with his back facing them both.....he said something but he is smiling over it.....guess his turn to tease them bk for pulling his leg just now :D

both YJ & SH walk out........then YJ's brother walk out.....and WH asked the brother something

~~~~

both YJ & SH at the dressing room and talking......SH dont seems to be too happy......

YJ reminds SH about keeping a secret.....dont ask me what secret lols :P

both still talking.......

~~~~

Both YJ & SH walk out taking some clothes......YJ drop her tag at her dressing room.....then found another tag at the bathroom.....thinking it is hers.....and then WH walk to the dressing room and pickup the tag YJ drop and thinking that is his lols.......

he walk out holding some clothes and both the brother and WH laugh.....

~~~~~

YJ in her work room reading script....and then she fall asleep on the table.....

WH walk in to see her sleeping on the table....and cover her with a clothes and took out the pen in her hands....and YJ woke up a lil calling........WH....

~~~~

both now at the green house......WH bowing to the plant....and i guess WH gave YJ something for the mother with some craving on the frame.....

YJ produce some champagne / wine.......and then WH just glup up 1 glass straight lols.....

YJ tried to stop WH...........WH tried to drink the 2nd glass but YJ took it out and drank it herself......

she was about to drink the 2nd glass but ended up stopping......

now both talk again.......

mentioning something about a kiss?

WH lean and stare intently and said something......the end..............

leanin_zpsncug3suj.png

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I guess mom is going to spill the beans about how he's supposed to marry the nut job and to leave her son.. I hope YJ keep her mouth shut about there fake dating

they are under contract.....they werent suppose to reveal that they were actually involved......so there is no way YJ will tell WH's mother about the contract

• Like 14