[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That  eunuch DG will be charged for abetting crime if he agrees to stand by evil JE and not reporting what she'd done to HN!:rage:

So with the evil mum-daughter duo still around without their crimes being uncovered, there will be ANOTHER ROUND OF ROLLER COASTER RIDE!:blush:

The only thing I found strange in this episode is that they went directly from HN laying unconscious in the hospital to the parents meeting. There was no scene where HN woke up unless it got lost during my stream.

@dramaninja  Actually it will be JH that will stop HG's mom and prevent her from slapping HN. That will be an epic showdown. He he he.

Watching the clips (so not sure of the order of events)...   To add to what @selen4ever gave above,

- It seems HN herself had reported to the police when she saw the kidnapping and followed them.  So police showed up, which is why the kidnappers ran away.  SaRang tells HG this, when he comes to the hospital at first.

- At the restaurant meeting with HG, his dad, HN and EA,  that the dad set up to discuss what HN and HG want to do, HG says he loves HN and won't breakup.  HN at first says she will break up with a stone face, but then after the dad asks if she is sure (confident) about it, she suddenly turns around and says she cannot live without HG.  Huh?  That was weird.  Maybe SIA didn't act it out all that well, but anyway, EA tells HG that she will entrust HG with HN.   Then the dad says he and his sabunim have decided this, and HN is shocked and happy.   The deal is done!!

2 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

The only thing I found strange in this episode is that they went directly from HN laying unconscious in the hospital to the parents meeting. There was no scene where HN woke up unless it got lost during my stream.

On youtube it is the same, something is missing.

5 minutes ago, howa said:
8 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

On youtube it is the same, something is missing. 

At the hospital at the beginning, EA had told HG that HN is fine and will be okay by next day.  So, there was no injury or anything.  She probably had a concussion and was knocked out, that's all.

We have seen that the writer can move on really fast (and without many holes) when she decides to - like in the JE-DG marriage case.  She seems to have done that again.

- When JE and DG talk about the flyer in their bed room, DG asks her whether the big secret she once said she was keeping, had something to do with SuJeong. She talks about how her mom used to compare her with SJ, and how it affected her then.  She admits that she told nobody after seeing SJ being taken away by the guy in the car who hit her.  Mr. Dumb Goon is now tearing up saying, "oh, poor you... having to live all your life keeping a secret all by yourself".   Give me a gun to shoot the guy.  Okay, a bucket of mop water, if not....   So she admits she is sstill scared and so stole the flyers.  She says he can scold her or even ask to break up, and she will take what he gives.  The guy is fully crying with her now, and telling her that SJ eonni would only forgive her and all that.  He says she is not alone now, and he is there for her to go try to find SJ eonni.  She keeps a straight face and says thank you.

Just saving you all time.  You can fast forward the scene safely.

It's BITTER SWEET for me because even though HG& HN are reunited, the evil, conniving mum-daughter duo are still not FOUND OUT! :(

That witch SH isn't repentent even after being caught by JH for embezzlement. Then she went to EA's house to steal photos and pushed her again. And snitched to HG's mum about HN's status. As long as  she and JE (with eunuch DG support) are not CAUGHT,  I WONT BE HAPPY until the last episode!:naughty:

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Give me a gun to shoot the guy.  Okay, a bucket of mop water, if not.

An eye for an eye, and a bucket of mop water for a bucket of mop water. Just make sure when you aim it that he gets to gulp at least a mouthful of the filthy water. Maybe it will cleanse him of his foolishness when it comes to JE. :smirk:

@selen4ever that would be good too! A big pile of kimchi! :lol:

Seriously, though. I'm so glad that the writer didn't drag HN hospitalization for several episodes. Also nice to note that HN and HG are back together, EA has regained her memories and already told JH that SJ is HN. Now I just need to see JE setting HG mom straight about HN being her daughter (and have her grovel for awhile, will serve her right!) and SH and JE getting dragged under a bus for all the evil things that they've done and I'm all set! :rolleyes::D

Archived