[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, browngirl said:

Loved the look on HG face when HN came in for the photo shoot. He looked absolutely gobsmacked! I've always felt it a shame that the stylists (or whoever dresses the actors) doesn't capitalize on how pretty In Ah/HN is. We always see her in mostly ill-fitting pants and clothes

She is seriously beautiful.  Looked great in the red dress too.  But I didn't like the hair style today (and at the fake GF dinner earlier).  It doesn't suit her face and makes it look disproportionately big.  I like the pony tail style.   But what do I know about women's hair style?  Just a guy's view.  To me she looked just fine in those run-of-the-mill pants and all that.  You are right that she could be made to look better and the stylist has been terrible in both cases, the normal cases and in the special occasion cases.

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thanks @jayakris for the correction :) it is easier to write as YR :) 

by the way are you Indian??

Before watching kdramas, I was an addict of Indian movies :) 

Yes I am.  But I don't like Indian movies a whole lot, especially the Bollywood ones.  Too much song and dance :) ... There are regional movies like in my native tongue (Malayalam) which are sometimes more cerebral and to my liking.  Haven't been watching much for quite some time though.

While HN, SR , EA & YR are having Bbq dinner, our poor HG is still at work. He'd rather buries himself with work at the office than go home to face his NAGGING MUM. And he doesn't even drown his sorrow with drinks!:dissapointed_relieved:

WHAT A GUY!:P

HN, please be more understanding & loving after what HG told you about his treatment by his mum! :wub:

@jayakris Some Indian movies are serious :) I love  Dum Laga Ke Haisha very much.  

Indian songs have very good music.

I love kpop too :)  

Anyway kdrama is excellent. I just didn't have the channel on TV. It started airing (KBS World) only last June in my country. 

Sunny Again Tomorrow page is really a very good chance to meet people from all over the world. 

@joke lanfoo you just read my mind. I was just thinking, why the writer doesn't make HN show some feelings to HG. It is rather lacking in the script.

19 minutes ago, browngirl said:

Loved the look on HG face when HN came in for the photo shoot. He looked absolutely gobsmacked! I've always felt it a shame that the stylists (or whoever dresses the actors) doesn't capitalize on how pretty In Ah/HN is. We always see her in mostly ill-fitting pants and clothes (with the few exceptions of her dates and days out with HG plus their fake "meeting the parents" scenario). I guess it has something to do with her character not being that well to do in life? 

Yes, the main reason is because of her character in this drama. Anyway, she in real life is pretty much like Ha Nui. She is always dress in simple outfit unless for a filming then she will wear a short skirt or pants and dress. I like her in ponytail hairstyle, but because she has been in that style since eps 1, so it bothers me too. By the way, I wonder what is the photoshoot for...

The preview looks interesting.  HanNa is saying to EA, "I heard you got hurt" (EDIT: sorry, I misheard that - see stroppyse's translation below) and then she says "you... didn't know?".   I wonder if she asks EA whether she remembers running out of JH's office.   EA has only been told that she was there with the lunchboxes, so maybe HanNa might help her remember something more.  Also, it seems there is some big dinner with everybody including YR (how does she manege to get in?) and YR notices both JH and HN doing their "circle the cup" act.  She says JH and HN are very similar too, evoking an angry reaction from JE.  

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Some Indian movies are serious :) I love  Dum Laga Ke Haisha very much.  

Indian songs have very good music. 

I should try that movie then.  Yes, the music is very good in Indian movies, especially for those who are a little used to Indian classical music.

37 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think that just HG telling some sob story when it just the truth.

Yes, it is the truth.  Just that the man is smart in deciding to tell the story in such a way, with the intention of making sure that she stays with him.

HN really needs to start showing her feelings for HG (even if it is when she is alone and HG cannot see her). Otherwise this seems like an unrequited love story rather than a couple in love. :wacko:

The writer/director is really dropping the ball with this. How are we to root for them when it feels like HG will end up with someone who does not love him even half as much as he loves her. And who does not seem to be struggling with the breakup at all. Just compare it with her behaviour when DG "broke up" with her...

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think that just HG telling some sob story when it just the truth.

I don't think HG meant it to be a sob story when he was explaining it to HN. More likely he just wanted her to understand why he's so hell bent on not following his mom when it comes to how he will live his life and his relationship, but yeah, it will (hopefully) have an effect of finally softening HN feelings toward HG. 

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

If they continue to make her so heartless and him miserable, I'm going to start resenting HN.

That makes two of us,believe me. I mean, after all her declaration that she likes him and they finally get together and he finally tells her why he's like that, if her heart still doesn't soften even a degree, i swear i'll be all up in arms. :wacko: 

@stroppyse, thank you very much for your translation.:P

That conversation was indeed very insightful!B)

HG is practically appealing to her to be more supportive and understand what he's going through all his life until he falls in love with her.

Why is HN still so heartless?:dissapointed_relieved:

As it is, HN hasn't shown any sign of giving in, my guess that they make up at ep 110 may be correct.:D

26 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

HN really needs to start showing her feelings for HG (even if it is when she is alone and HG cannot see her). Otherwise this seems like an unrequited love story rather than a couple in love. :wacko:

15 minutes ago, browngirl said:

I mean, after all her declaration that she likes him and they finally get together and he finally tells her why he's like that, if her heart still doesn't soften even a degree, i swear i'll be all up in arms

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It's just... awwww.  How can she not be there for this man who has so opened up completely to her? Especially when she loves him. If they continue to make her so heartless and him miserable, I'm going to start resenting HN.

Tough to disagree with all of you.  But hopefully, the writer is setting the table for HN to finally show some depth in her love towards HG.  To be frank, there has not been any instance so far that really required her to show it - except during the fake GF time when she stayed by him all night when he was sick (which was out of more love than even she knew then).  HG was never showing to her that he had anything troubling him.  He had said things like "my mother doesn't care for stuff like sincerity" to HN, but nothing to indicate anything deeper, or that his life has been affected so much by the mother.   He had never given indication to her that he needed her to show the depth of her love.

So this is a new ball game for HN.   It almost shows on her face, sitting in the car.  I have to expect her to react differently from now on, realizing that the guy is starving for affection and understanding, quite unlike the facade he had always shown her.   She will hopefully do the needful and show how much she loves him, unless the writer drops the ball again!

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Tough to disagree with all of you.  But hopefully, the writer is finally start to set the table for HN to finally showing some depth to her love to HG.  To be frank, there has not been any instance so far that really required her to show it - except during the fake GF time when she stayed by him all night when he was sick (which was out of more love than even she knew then).  HG was never showing to her that he had anything troubling him.  He had said things like "my mother doesn't care for stuff like sincerity" to HN, but nothing to indicate anything deeper, or that his life has been affected so much by the mother.   He had never given indication to her that he needed her to show the depth of her love.

So this is a new ball game for HN.   It almost shows on her face, sitting in the car.  I have to expect her to react differently from now on, realizing that the guy is starving for affection and understanding, quite unlike the facade he had always shown her.   She will hopefully do the needful and show how much she loves him, unless the writer drops the ball again!

Yep she is the one that had all the issues which gave him the change to show how much he loves her.

This sis the first time he explain this to her she never knew

1 hour ago, browngirl said:

And about YR character, I thought it was meant to be a cameo? Normally that would mean appearing in about 1-2 episodes but hasn't she fulfilled her quota? I guess it's different with daily dramas. :lol:

The writer has to add more drama to the story and YR is it. They used the old over used trope of amnesia for EA which doesn't move the story along. The truth is hidden in her brain and JE and SH are making sure it stays hidden. YR is being used to bring the truth out but not out right telling the truth. 

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

YR is not only after money, she after revenge. JE was the one who exposed her and sent her and her mother to prison. She will never forget that. 

I agree YR is out for revenge against JE and SH. JE told YR at the police station she should gladly accept her punishment if you are sorry. YR already knew JE hated SJ and has now found out JE and SH have done something worst then her and her mother did. Her mother is still in jail paying for what they did while SH and JE are living a good life. YR is making sure JH discovers the truth on her own by giving her hints. Her first hint was the picture of SJ's first day of school. She's putting doubt in JH's mind that SJ is dead. YR also knows JH completely trust her sister and niece and would not believe what they did if it was told to her. She also has plans to make a profit from this by bleeding SH and JE blind. 

I think the writer draws HN's character unconvincingly. It was intended that HN loves HG, but she is unable to express this love, I really don't why. There is something lacking in her character. I feel she is taking HG for granted. Does HG have to be a bit cold towards her, so that she will start to warm up towards him? I mean she never smiles in his face. She always frowning. I don't understand her character at all. Even JE knows how to fool DG. And Hanna knows how to treat Leo (although she is a bit foolish at other instances :) )  

@joke lanfoo as it is I expect HG and HN to make up in episode 121 :( 

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't understand her character at all. Even JE knows how to fool DG. And Hanna knows how to treat Leo (although she is a bit foolish at other instances :) )  

I think that is the point though.  She is not one who thinks about how to treat him, or about fooling him or enticing him.  She never thought of putting on a dress or some extra makeup for his sake.  She never did any of that.  Because her love for him is sincere.  So sincere that she doesn't even wonder whether he is seeing it, or whether she needs to show it.   I have no doubt that she loves him, because she doesn't fake anything and we saw how happy she was with him at the park benches and all that.  But we simply don't know how deep that love is, and that is because she never had occasions where she realized she needed to show it.  Now she has got a reason to show her love to him.  We will have to see what she does.  I hope for the writer to come up with something where the guy starts getting some confirmation that she loves him, and that she loves him deeply enough to help him through his own struggles.

I think people have to understand she always though she was an obstacle in someway with HG and his family when that was never true ,she actually the ones that really help clear the obstacle to his mom.

Now she knows the real impact she had  on his life.

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think people have to understand she always though she was an obstacle in someway with HG and his family when that was never true ,she actually the ones that really help clear the obstacle to his mom.

Now she knows the real impact she had  on his life.

yes I agree. But then I think the writer has to come up with something, like @jayakris said, where HN is put in a situation that makes her show her feelings. Now is a good opportunity, I think, after HG told her about the hospital story, when he was injured. But then, you never know what the writer is setting in store next :) :) 

Well, for me my main problem with HN is how different she acted when she was in love with DG and how she is acting with HG. It is like looking at two different people. Which is why this is so frustrating.

With DG she was always openly showing him affection and when he rejected her she could not sleep, eat, was crying in her teddy bear each night, etc. Basically she acted like her world was ending.

But with HG she always gave me the impression of holding herself back and frankly not loving him like she loved DG (even when they were still dating he was the one who initiated 90% of their romantic moments). And now after the breakup it is even worse as she seems to have moved on from their relationship without any problems. She is always shown smiling and being happy going on her daily life - except when HG is present. Then she is rude, cold and sometimes even harsh. And she shows compassion and consideration for the feelings of pretty much every single person around her except HG (I mean she feels more sorry for HG's mom :blink:).

The guy told her his biggest fear was her letting go of his hand and right before she told him she wanted to break up that he loved her more than words can say. And has since then been running after her like a puppy begging her to reconsider, so I am not sure how she could not know she is breaking his heart. I mean if he did not have a story to tell about his mom hurting him, should he just accept that the woman he loves will never think of his feelings while she tells him to "go away". Maybe he should have tried to go on hunger strike? :P

@jayakris  So I really hope you are right and the writer has something big planed to make this relationship feel more balanced and not so one-sided.

Archived