[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jayakris said:

Really? Okay, I will buy it, if all of you feel so.  I was actually pretty mad that HN continues to be so stone cold to him, even after hearing everything he said yesterday to her.

At the 478th break today, what HN told Hg was that she was saying she hadn't broken up only because her mom wanted it that way then, and that now she has said she has broken up, because that is what the mom wants now.  She just got up and walked, and we didn't see her walking away with a tear in her eye or anything.  Though I was willing to give her a pass earlier when all of you were mad at her, now I am just the reverse.  I am pretty mad at the character, and now I feel that she truly does not love the guy much.  You cannot say anything more hurtful to a guy than what she said today.  "I care for my mom's vagaries, and don't care what you think" is what she said today.  Contrast it with several episodes ago at the 345th breakup when she said "I love you, but not the extent of hurting my mom".   Terrible in my opinion, but okay, if all of you feel that she is thawing and will be nicer to him in the future, I will buy it.  Being hopeful is better than being upset :)

I mean I understand it still after what her mom did she wanted to break up because her mom from the beginning.

Poor HG must have tried to defend himself when EA used something to hit him which is why he got his finger hurt. (Anyone notice if he's still wearing his ring in the preview?)

I sincerely hope his overbearing mum gets to know about it! This time, she'll get A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE! :D

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Really? Okay, I will buy it, if all of you feel so.  I was actually pretty mad that HN continues to be so stone cold to him, even after hearing everything he said yesterday to her.

At the 478th breakup today, what HN told HG was that she was this - she was saying they hadn't broken up earlier only because her mom wanted it that way then. Now she is saying they have broken up, because that is what the mom wants now.  Then she just got up and walked, and we didn't see her walking away with a tear in her eye or anything.  Though I was willing to give her a pass earlier when all of you were mad at her, now I am just the reverse.  I am pretty mad at the character, and now I feel that she truly does not love the guy much.  You cannot say anything more hurtful to a guy than what she said today.  "I care for my mom's vagaries, and don't care what you think" is what she said today.  Contrast it with several episodes ago at the 345th breakup when she said "I love you, but not the extent of hurting my mom".   Terrible in my opinion, but okay, if all of you feel that she is thawing and will be nicer to him in the future, I will buy it.  Being hopeful is better than being upset :)

Hmmm. Knowing what she actually said changes my opinion. I though she was  regretfully informing him that they have to break up again for her mother's sake but now I see I was wrong ... :tears: HN what are you doing?

@jayakris Thank you for your translations. 

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation:

Unable to withstand Yu Ra's ongoing taunting, Ji Eun plans to get rid of Yu Ra. Meanwhile, Han Gyul, who has endured Eun Ae's dumping of water on him, tries to change back Eun Ae's feelings towards him...

Poor HG. I may have to skip today's episode. Regardless of how much fun to see YR hassling JE, it doesn't outweigh the sadness of HG persevering despite HN's continued rejection and now her family's rejection as well. Even though I understand EA's reactions, and I'm more sympathetic towards that than to HN's ongoing determination not to give HG any quarter, it still makes me too sad.

Hmm yeah something big is going to happen here way too mcuh garbage thrown his way now.

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I mean I understand it still after what her mom did she wanted to break up because her mom from the beginning.

But I feel this is the time when she should be explaining to her mom what that has been going through.  Yes, she can tell her that she will break up if the mom wants, but she should at least care enough for the guy to tell the mom about how hard HG is trying, and how he needs her now, knowing the struggle he has had with his own mom.  Is being truthful to your mom, who isn't known to be unreasonable, so hard for her now?

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

But I feel this is the time when she should be explaining to her mom what that has been going through.  Yes, she can tell her that she will break up if the mom wants, but she should at least care enough for the guy to tell the mom about how hard HG is trying, and how he needs her now, knowing the struggle he has had with his own mom.  Is being truthful to your mom, who isn't known to be unreasonable, so hard for her now?

I think that is what is going to happen  something that needs ,since he decided now to to tell her that story.

I guess she will overhear him talking with her mom maybe or something since he still pushing forward.

Something needs to break his way too many one sided battles now His mom, her mom, and HN herself.

12 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@dramaninja I agree with you that I understand HN's breaking up with HG. But I don't understand why EN acted like that towards HG. When HG's mom pushed her earlier, and HG apologized to her, she was understanding :( .

EN was sort of right in being very angry, and any mom would react like that on hearing of that birthday dinner story (which we all thought was among the rudest act we have ever seen from a would-be-MIL)... But that is because her daughter hasn't told her that HG walked out of there with her, saying soon after that he would leave his home, and that it was she who convinced him to stay, after the family begged her.  Had EA known all those things, she wouldn't do what she did to HG.   The fact is, HN didn't think even for a second about HG when she so easily told her mom that they have broken up, and basically that they broke up because of the opposition from the other family.  What else would her mom do, except to take the guy to task for what he has done to her daughter?  Once it is a break-up, all a mom would think is that the guy was not standing up to the family.   So, even if he comes to beg for another chance, she will only throw water on him.  She will do that, unless she heard otherwise from her daughter.  She hasn't.  100% blame on this, is on HN.

3 minutes ago, jayakris said:

EN was sort of right in being very angry, and any mom would react like that on hearing of that birthday dinner story (which we all thought was among the rudest act we have ever seen from a would-be-MIL)... But that is because her daughter hasn't told her that HG walked out of there with her, saying soon after that he would leave his home, and that it was she who convinced him to stay, after the family begged her.  Had EA known all those things, she wouldn't do what she did to HG.   The fact is, HN didn't think even for a second about HG when she so easily told her mom that they have broken up, and basically that they broke up because of the opposition from the other family.  What else would her mom do, except to take the guy to task for what he has done to her daughter?  Once it is a break-up, all a mom would think is that the guy was not standing up to the family.   So, even if he comes to beg for another chance, she will only throw water on him.  She will do that, unless she heard otherwise from her daughter.  She hasn't.  100% blame on this, is on HN.

What her mother did was unacceptable its the exact same thing his mother did they dont listen anyway they just splash first lol

31 minutes ago, selen4ever said:
39 minutes ago, jayakris said:

You cannot say anything more hurtful to a guy than what she said today.  "I care for my mom's vagaries, and don't care what you think" is what she said today.

Hmmm. Knowing what she actually said changes my opinion. I though she was  regretfully informing him that they have to break up again for her mother's sake but now I see I was wrong ... :tears: HN what are you doing?

By the way, just to make sure, she didn't say that line in quotes.  That was me giving the effective sense of what she was saying.  But she did talk about saying they hadn't broken up for the mom's sake, and now saying that they have broken up again for the mom's sake.  Too hurtful to tell a guy something like that.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

What her mother did was unacceptable its the exact same thing his mother did they dont listen anyway they just splash first lol 

Oh, I hadn't made the connection!  Yes, it's the same thing that both moms did.  But that was a cup of good water.  This was a bucketful of mopping water! :)..  I had blamed HG at that time for not explaining things to his mom.  Now I am doing just the same thing with HN.  Perfect symmetry in these things, except for the cup-vs-bucket!  lol.

26 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@dramaninjaI hope the nasty ONE who did the splashing 1st realises that she's getting a taste of her own medicine! :P

Now she'll understand how HN's mum feels!:D

Hope she WAKES UP and realises that if HG is precious to her, HN is just as precious to her mum as well and doesn't deserve to be treated as such! :angry:

12 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

@dramaninjaI hope the nasty ONE who did the splashing 1st realises that she's getting a taste of her own medicine! :P

Now she'll understand how HN's mum feels!:D

She doesn't really care. She will just be nastier to EN and HN :( 

HG has some problem with water :) 

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Sometimes nasty people like HG's mum really need A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE in order to REFLECT on her nasty actions in order to change! :naughty:

This from a psychological point of view! :blush:

ENOUGH SAID! Let's wait and see. :love:

Sure but I dont like its at HG expense I think he had it rough enough already.

EA's reaction is surprising to me...i was thinking maybe it has something to do with the medicine she's taking? :huh: i mean for me that is not her usual self. Maybe the writer is taking this route so that someone will notice that something is wrong or different with her and it will lead to discovering the wrong medicine.

Archived