[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Except u dont want to read and digest what I said before attacking my post @jayakris, I said everybody gets hint except JH which means JH don't get any hint. So simple and straight forward.

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.

EA at a point stopped looking for HN parents according to her.

Also according to her, she knew what she did was bad by trying to replace HN with her dead daughter which means she  desired what wasn't hers. I know she searched but she didn't search enough. 20 yrs ago korea has lots of gadgets that can help in cases like that. She lived in Seoul metropolis, a well developed city so telling me that she tried and couldn't is the easy way out. The girl can live with her and the search continues. Even if they don't find the parents, Its only the authority that can put an end to the search not her. That, my friend is how it's done.  U don't hurriedly conclude search few months just like that. Except it's for drama sake. It's never done this way.

SJ family are out there still hoping, remember? 

SJ was declared dead 20 yrs after she disappeared. Do U know what that means.

The family were still looking for her. They stopped when she was declared dead by the authority even though it was fake.

Had she continued, she may be found.

She risks going to jail if it's in real life cos she took matters into her hand.

Also I remembered I mentioned in reality which means I used realistic yardstick to judge the case

I loved her character so much 

In fact, I mentioned her as one of my 3 best characters but that shouldn't stop me from calling her out when she erred.

Yeah, I can attribute that to one of the writers blunder but her story didn't hold water for taking HN as hers that early. And she should have told her early, it may have helped her to remember something as the usual amnesia has set in.

Story would have changed if she was treating HN bad.  We would have then remembered she isn't the real mum and that she should have searched more. Assuming we have another scenario whereby the late dad and the mum would have divorced because of this or something bad happened to the family because of this and if she was later found, the family can heal again.

Until the authority say, let's conclude this case, she should continue searching. 

That HN went to the hospital and there is no documentation is again one of the plot holes in this drama. U don't concote stories and expect people to fall for it.

Records is what makes a hospital. Hospitals can keep records for years and years except they are destroyed on purpose. What is a hospital without records?  How do they make research? How do they merge cases if they don't keep record? No reference?

Sorry but I'm very analytical so sometimes I will like to go in depth in analysing a drama or I will just overlook. 

And of course, we all may have different opinions over an issue.  

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@selen4ever haha HN thought she loved DG. Because he didn't love her back she was heartbroken.

I don't think she really loved him. Just like JE didn't really love HG.

If HG pretends to ignore him, she will act differently 

If she is more heartbroken about an unrequited love not coming true than her real returned love ending ... that makes it even worse. Someone should tell HN that you don't find a guy you love and who loves you back on every street corner. 

And I am not sure him ignoring her would have any effect besides putting the last nail in their relationship. Going by HN's behaviour nothing short of HG ending up in a hospital would make her act differently. 

And since in the preview Hanna is telling EA about HG's parent disapproving of HN, it seems that tomorrow their pretending to not have broken up comes to an end. Unless the writer has a curve ball planed for us.

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

If she is more heartbroken about an unrequited love not coming true than her real returned love ending ... that makes it even worse. Someone should tell HN that you don't find a guy you love and who loves you back on every street corner. 

And I am not sure him ignoring her would have any effect besides putting the last nail in their relationship. Going by HN's behaviour nothing short of HG ending up in a hospital would make her act differently. 

And since in the preview Hanna is telling EA about HG's parent disapproving of HN, it seems that tomorrow their pretending to not have broken up comes to an end. Unless the writer has a curve ball planed for us.

I really don think some of you get this with DG it was a long long time on sided love for a long time.

Also she did in fact at the same with HG gave up on her the first time she was destroy, HG has not going up on her this time its a big difference

4 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

@stroppyse, thank you very much for your translation.:P

That conversation was indeed very insightful!B)

HG is practically appealing to her to be more supportive and understand what he's going through all his life until he falls in love with her.

Why is HN still so heartless?:dissapointed_relieved:

As it is, HN hasn't shown any sign of giving in, my guess that they make up at ep 110 may be correct.:D

Hello All, Yes I was MIA for awhile but I'm back..

Thanks @stroppyse For the translations and how are you these days..

@joke lanfoo  I don't find HN heartless she just naive, Especially to her surroundings.. 

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

I agree YR is out for revenge against JE and SH. JE told YR at the police station she should gladly accept her punishment if you are sorry. YR already knew JE hated SJ and has now found out JE and SH have done something worst then her and her mother did. Her mother is still in jail paying for what they did while SH and JE are living a good life. YR is making sure JH discovers the truth on her own by giving her hints. Her first hint was the picture of SJ's first day of school. She's putting doubt in JH's mind that SJ is dead. YR also knows JH completely trust her sister and niece and would not believe what they did if it was told to her. She also has plans to make a profit from this by bleeding SH and JE blind. 

@awsparkle  Yes let her bleed them dry mother and daughter duo had it coming.. I'm looking forward to HN mother finding out they knew along who her child was and choose to drive a wedge betwen the two..  Hiding the facts of who HN is.. I'm also waiting to see what hubby thinks of his good wife doing that to his friend.. He may not have loved HN but he loved her like she was more then family to him.. I think he also going to feel some kind of guilt towards HN..

At this point I'm wondering will they ever find out that the cousin was the first one to run a DNA test on her..   

6 hours ago, darr said:

Except u dont want to read and digest what I said before attacking my post @jayakris, I said everybody gets hint except JH which means JH don't get any hint. So simple and straight forward.

I wasn't attacking your post, @darr.  Sorry if it came out that way. I did read and digest what you were saying.

I was mostly giving excuses that the writer would probably give for all the things that drive you and most of us crazy, about the drama.  Our disagreement is probably just that you think most of what I gave are not valid excuses, while I think they have probably a 5% chance to be valid (and thus could be given as excuses by the writer).   After 10 years of Kdrama watching, and after spending a lot of time getting mad like you about the crazy stories the writers dish out, often with many plot holes (in almost every drama, and particularly the daily dramas), I have learned to just look for some excuses for them, and then be peaceful enough to enjoy the other things in the drama.   I was posting some of those things. That is all! :) ... Not really an attack on your points.

Like the hospital record thing, for example.  A hospital may say that they don't have the record on the computer and all that, especially if it is a patient that hasn't been with them for a long time (like HN).   That is mostly because they are lazy and don't want to go to the storage for paper files or floppy disks from before the latest upgraded computer database, which may only have 10 or 15 years.  I have heard such things from hospitals.  But if you insist, they will go find it, and it is the law in some cases too.  But there are sometimes some people who don't argue and walk away like HN did though.   That is why the hospitals say such things to brush you off.  But then it proves your point that HN isn't trying hard enough!  Either way, it is an excuse the writer could give, that some viewers might just grudgingly accept.  So let us do that, is what I am basically saying.

If you ask me what I really think, i would say, (1) JH does not notice a lot of hints, and should have seen some sort of SJ facial features on HN, though I think looks do change quite a bit from age 6 to 26 even if it doesn't from 12 to 26;  (2) EA has not done enough, if anything at all, to find the kid's parent, she should have never stopped searching, and it is actually a pretty big sin, (3) HN is not doing enough to find her parents either.   Those are your points, right?  So I don't disagree.  But then I know that some flimsy excuses can be found for all three by the writer, so I would rather all the viewers just accept that and move on.   This drama is not particularly worse compared to other daily dramas on this count, in my opinion.  So I was offering a counter view to calm people down, after you made them more mad :) ...   But if you ask me over a coffee what I think, it is along the lines of what you wrote.  All plot holes that one needs to spend some effort to find excuses for.

6 hours ago, darr said:

Sorry but I'm very analytical so sometimes I will like to go in depth in analysing a drama or I will just overlook. 

So am I.  I am an engineering professor after all.  It is in my nature too.  But I do the overlooking that you mention.  Maybe more than you.  Like I said above, I tweaked myself a bit to look for excuses that a writer could possibly give, rather than dwell on plot holes that writers leave in because of laziness.  Having said that, I also have a fair bit of appreciation for how many details they do keep track of, over the course of a 120 episode drama...

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 108

Fake Daughter strikes a wholesome pose as she is introduced to Kang’s Mother and Sister.

In their bedroom, Hwang sulks as she remembers her confrontation with Fake Daughter in jail.  Park wonders why she is acting weird.

Fake Daughter takes an interest in Kang’s family photo album, especially Kang’s childhood pictures.

Hwang has a nightmare about Fake Daughter.  Park comforts her.

Hwang tells her Mother that Fake Daughter has wormed her way into her household.

Hwang asks her Mother if Fake Daughter KNOWS.  Her Mother doesn’t think so.  Besides, we’re paying her off so she’ll eventually go away.

Hwang’s Mother assures Yoon that she has their new employee firmly under her control.

Yoon tells her Sister that her missing daughter keeps showing up in her dreams and asking her to find her.  Her Sister stirs nervously.  She reminds Yoon that her daughter is “dead.”

Fake Daughter tells Hwang’s Mother that she is staying with her “friend,”  Kang.  They push each other’s buttons for a few minutes.

Hwang is unhappy when Fake Daughter delivers a package to her in her office in front of her co-workers rather than calling her down to the lobby.

Hwang takes Fake Daughter to a café for a  Talk.

Hwang gives Fake Daughter $10K to lease her own place.  Fake Daughter takes the money but prefers to stay close to Hwang, Thank You Very Much.

Just as Hwang declares their meeting over Kang, who has been invited by Fake Daughter, joins them.  A good time isn’t had by all.

Lee’s Mother complains about Fake Daughter’s goofing off, and continues to be surprised when Hwang’s Mother doesn’t care.

Fake Daughter surprises Kang’s family with several gifts.

On the phone with Lee,  Kang plays hard to get.

Fake Daughter makes clear to Hwang that she’ll keep her $10K and keep living under the same roof.  They bicker.

Halmoni surprises Kang’s Mother with a visit in her shop.  Dawg doesn’t know that the two women have reconciled.  Halmoni cools his jets.

Kang and Lee are surprised to discover that they have been assigned to star in the same photo shoot.  The photographer prods them to act like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Park accepts delivery of a package addressed to his wife.

Lee offers Kang a ride.  She deigns to accept.    She continues to play hard to get.  He remonstrates with her.  He takes her hand and she does not object.

Hwang’s parents eat dinner with Halmoni.  When Hwang discovers that the side dishes came from Kang’s Mother’s store, she goes ape.

When Yoon opens her package, she is shocked to find a photo of her missing Daughter.

I'M SO LOVING IT! :D

The writer is brilliant in bringing YR into this final homerun stretch of the drama to "torture" the evil mum-daughter duo! 

Evil witches SH & JE are meeting their ultimate MATCH in YR! The showdown has begun. I'm loving every bit of conniving speech YR throws at them.

LET THE MENTAL TORTURE BEGIN!:tounge_xd:

5 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I'M SO LOVING IT! :D

The writer is brilliant in bringing YR into this final homerun stretch of the drama to "torture" the evil mum-daughter duo! 

Evil witches SH & JE are meeting their ultimate MATCH in YR! The showdown has begun. I'm loving every bit of conniving speech YR throws at them.

LET THE MENTAL TORTURE BEGIN!:tounge_xd:

YR has nothing to lose at all unlike JE and her mother they stand to lose everything, now that JH has a clue that her daughter might be alive there is no way the JE will get the orchid or the building that she was hoping to milk out of her aunt.

While JE and SH are being tortured by YR and going crazy the mother needs to find out about the picture JH received.  Once she finds out I think it's game over. She keeps saying HN reminds her so much of SJ. I think her first thought will be of HN and the possibility she could be SJ. A simple DNA test will do the trick and to prove her instincts about HN were on the money. 

24 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

While JE and SH are being tortured by YR and going crazy the mother needs to find out about the picture JH received.  Once she finds out I think it's game over. She keeps saying HN reminds her so much of SJ. I think her first thought will be of HN and the possibility she could be SJ. A simple DNA test will do the trick and to prove her instincts about HN were on the money. 

I hope the police get involved this time since JE and her mother are broke and in debt, they can't pay off anyone.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I wonder how HG is going to react to what JE and SH did.

He has no filter when it comes to people hurting HN or her family.

Nothing! remember when JE almost ripped her dress of HN. The writers never showed much reaction out of it regarding HG he had that stunned face. I really thought JE will say HN never returned the dress and HG will be like you almost took it off her, but it ended there with the dress in the trash.

Archived