[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@stroppyseGot it... Thanks for all the work you and other mods do.

Meanwhile, as we are about to hit 200 pages on this thread, I decided to check on how long the threads on other daily dramas broadcast over the last two years had gone.  No drama has came anywhere close to the interest this drama has had.  Only two of the 23 dramas even hit 100 pages, as we race towards 250 here.

Sunny Again Tomorrow (as of Ep 106) - 199 pages (expected to hit at least 240-250 pages)

Love Bubbles/ Love is drop by drop - 139 pages
First Love Again - 134
Still Loving You/ Shining Eunsoo - 99
Happy Sisters - 95
Golden Pouch - 93
Person who gives happiness - 87
Lovers in Bloom - 76
Nameless Woman - 73
Enemies from the Past - 64
Love Returns - 58
I'm Sorry Kang Nam Goo - 55
Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge - 54
Teacher Oh Soon Nam - 34
Dal Soon's Spring - 32
Return of Bok Dan Ji - 31
Through the Waves - 29
Sea of the Woman - 28
Unique Daughters-in-Law - 28
Always Spring - 27
The Secret of My Love - 27
Backflow - 24
Mysterious Personal Shopper/ Doll's House - 19
That Sun In The Sky - 16

I still wonder what the all time record is, for daily dramas on soompi.  Does this one have the record?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

which website? I am searching Google. But it hope the news are not be true

the only Korean wikipedia link I found is this one

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/내일도_맑음

about deleting a post, just delete it and like you did say (I deleted it) or write another post instead. That is all

@howa I think only moderators can delete or modify posts (like merge consecutive quotes etc)

Click on edit and type anything on it if u have already posted. Leave that page  and enter another page, then come back to it and u will see 2 questions at the right bottom asking if u want to delete your post and one other question.

Just click the delete option and ur post will be deleted.

I successfully delete all posts I don't want this way. 

Hope this helps.

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I have to admit that I'm tired of the trolls with the almost reveals that go nowhere as well. Now, with the extension, I'm wondering if we're going to be treated to at least another week of these. Is it really another 6 episodes? I wonder if the daily drama following this drama isn't ready to broadcast for some reason? I do rather feel as if they have run out of story to tell and really only have the final big reveal of HN as SJ left, but they probably want to save that for finale week or something.

I'm not too worried about HN and HG getting together. At this point, it's just HG's mother who is the holdout. I think that they'll get together at episode 116. Just for fun, which episode does everyone else think that HN and HG will finally be together?

It has gotten very frustrating waiting for the big  reveal which keeps peeking it's head out and then the lid is shut closed. YR has entered the game now and knows for sure JE and SH have committed a worst sin then she and her mother committed and were punished for. 

I agree I'm also not worried about HN and HG getting together. HG's mother just needs to be slapped back with what she dishes out. She doesn't get yet that HG is very much like her. He's determined he will not back down and submit to her will. Just as much as she's determined to break him and HN up he is just as determined he's not giving HN up. My guess of them finally being together is ep 109 or 110.  

8 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I agree I'm also not worried about HN and HG getting together. HG's mother just needs to be slapped back with what she dishes out. She doesn't get yet that HG is very much like her. He's determined he will not back down and submit to her will. Just as much as she's determined to break him and HN up he is just as determined he's not giving HN up. My guess of them finally being together is ep 109 or 110.

They may drag it a bit though.  They may show HG's mother yielding a bit to HG soon.  Then, just when she starts acting okay with it, somebody will tell her that HN is not even EA's daughter and that her parents are unknown.  Then she will tighten up again and whine about HN's being a foundling.  That may take us to 112 or so, and then by around 115 when the big revelation happens, she will finally come around. Something like that is also possible.

47 minutes ago, jayakris said:

That doesn't work for me, @darr ... Just tried it.  When I come back to the page, the edit frame is gone.  Does it work for anybody else?

It's not gone. Click new post and wait a little, it will appear. Any post u kept hanging will automatically appear. Just be patient. I think that's the only thing I can do correctly here:D.

The rest, I'm too lazy to learn.

I don't use my laptop for social media. Use phone only.

Please @stroppyse, do come and explain this stuff to them. I'm not good with all these stuffs. Thanks.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@darr, the methodology you describe only really works if the post hasn't finished posting and propagating entirely. What's happening is that the posting has been interrupted in process, since after you hit the "Submit Reply" button, it does take a bit of time for it to post and propagate so that all members can see it. So since the process has been interrupted, the next time you try to use the editor, it comes back to ask if you want to proceed. However, if the post has finished posting and propagating already, it doesn't cause an interruption and the method you describe won't work. Occasionally, the editor may still save a copy of your previous post, but the post itself will have finished posting.

Having said that, if you are able to make it work, it means that you may be exploiting a bug in the system.  Congratulations. :DUnfortunately, I wouldn't know how to explain how to exploit that bug the way you seem to be doing it. Sorry.

Bug?

This is serious:lol::lol:

My very optimistic predictions or rather hopes:

- HG's mom will reluctantly give in by the end of this week and HG/HN will be back together by episode 110 or 111. Then the drama will spend around 4 to 5 episodes with HN making up a bit for her "meanness/coldness" by some TLC (since they will not have time for this after the big reveal) and the OTP being cute again, HG's mother still being annoying and whining about it and the writer will torture us with probably another near-reveal.

- in episode 115/116 everyone will then finally find out HN = SJ

- that leaves 5-6 episodes for them to expose all of SH's and JE's evil deeds, HG's mom being torn between feeling horrified about her behaviour towards her boss' daughter and elated that she will get a rich daughter-in-law after all, JH and EA coming to an understanding, HN and JH getting closer, HN potentially remembering her past, SH/JE getting punished, JE/DG's future or lack there of, and if we are lucky a wedding for HG & HN.

If the writer does it like this the additional episode 121 could then be a flash forward that shows SH/JE getting out of prison, HN Apparel being a big success, HG/HN being happily married with maybe a child or one on the way, etc.

Happy 200 Pages Chingu

So very happy that we have REACHED 200 PAGES. 

t Thanks to everyone's participation of making this Forum great... 

@stroppyse  @angelangie @awsparkle  Me :D @lu09  @joke lanfoo  @jimb @jayakris @nohamahamoud2002 @darr @selen4ever @Jerry Lewis @howa@Devi Kamal @orangeluv @angelwingssf @dramaninja @girrlit @ajummapunkinssi @Gaia2u @HRyujin @Ldy Gmerm 

@USAFarmgirl @xiashenghan @zinaa @Saja La @shamrockmom @mqiuwen @matchamilkteaIf I didn’t mention you sorry but still appreciated. 

:heart:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc4280e6a43634e63

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I actually took this to be another instance where they used an old trope (i.e. amnesia), but then used it in a slightly different way (i.e. only forgetting a week of memories). And, they made a bit of fun of it again by having her ever so conveniently forget just the relevant details in order to drag things out further. :)

I too feel that the writer is fully aware of what she is doing, knows that we know it too, and is so having a bit of fun with it.  Like telling us, "come on, all of you know what I have to do here, right?  I am supposed to keep dragging this, so all of you have something to discuss and have some fun.  But don't take it too seriously and pull all your hair out.  You really didn't think I was going to give you some totally realistic story or anything, did you? "

I am fine with it, as long as they don't show the good guys suffer too much, and if they show a fair bit of punishment for the bad people.

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

I hope his comment after she stormed off, "She's so mean!" wont make him decide on giving up on her

I saw the subs say "she's so mean" but that is really not what he said.  It was, "(she is) really (being) too much", pretty much literally.   I guess you can take it as "she is mean" but it is stretching it a bit.  Either way, he is pretty annoyed and worried.

I have followed this drama from episode 1 but have never commented on it.  I get the angst about SH and JE seemingly getting every thing their way, but I believe that the guilt of their actions will cause them to become so mentally unstable that they will be hospitalized.  I really want to see the reveal of HN being SJ, this week.

51 minutes ago, fatherjohnaz said:

I have followed this drama from episode 1 but have never commented on it.  I get the angst about SH and JE seemingly getting every thing their way, but I believe that the guilt of their actions will cause them to become so mentally unstable that they will be hospitalized.  I really want to see the reveal of HN being SJ, this week.

Well said! How on earth can this evil mum-daughter duo ever get to SLEEP PROPERLY at all?:ph34r:

With insufficient sleep and high TENSION about not getting caught time & again, their blood pressure would have shot up sky high! Middle aged SH should have got a STROKE by now. Even young ones like JE are getting stroke nowadays! :o

I know it is ONLY a drama but it is really unrealistic. This writer sure knows how TO PULL OUR LEGS!:triumph:

@fatherjohnaz welcome! Are you a guy too?

Archived