[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, fatherjohnaz said:

I have followed this drama from episode 1 but have never commented on it.  I get the angst about SH and JE seemingly getting every thing their way, but I believe that the guilt of their actions will cause them to become so mentally unstable that they will be hospitalized.  I really want to see the reveal of HN being SJ, this week.

Welcome:heart:

Another male?

Waoh!

We are breaking record left and right:lol::lol:

59 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Well said! How on earth can this evil mum-daughter duo ever get to SLEEP PROPERLY at all?:ph34r:

With insufficient sleep and high TENSION about not getting caught time & again, their blood pressure would have shot up sky high! Middle aged SH should have got a STROKE by now. Even young ones like JE are getting stroke nowadays! :o

I know it is ONLY a drama but it is really unrealistic. This writer sure knows how TO PULL OUR LEGS!:triumph:

@fatherjohnaz welcome! Are you a guy too?

U are in the spirit.

I have constantly said that these duo are not getting the desired emotional punishment before their sins will be uncovered.

They still have time to wear the best outfits, make up and even drive:lol:

Which means they are still very normal.

And still has time to plot for more.

By now, they should have been half Cray cray. A healthy woman fell and have amnesia while these two that's suppose to be sick are walking around healthy:grimace:

Writer-nim, what art though doing?:lol:

We are really fast, 200 pages!!!!!

A rare feast on soompi these days and record breaker in daily drama.

We need our reward.

A steaming kiss from our love birds:D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview

유라(홍아름)와 한 집에서 살게 된 지은(하승리)은 밤새 불안해하고 다음날 돈을 주며 당장 나가라고 요구한다. 한편 한결(진주형)은 케이원 홈쇼핑 사보 모델로 선정되는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,65,782503

So HG turn into a model. :glasses:

I thought it was an ordinary photo, but it is from Sunny Again tomorrow :) 

preview translation

Jura (Hae-sung) and Ji-eun (Hae-seung), who lives in a house, is insecure all night and demands money to be paid out the next day. Meanwhile, Hangyuel (pearl type) is selected as a model of Kyowon home shopping sabo ...

Yuri is staying in HN's house :) 

from today

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Preview

유라(홍아름)와 한 집에서 살게 된 지은(하승리)은 밤새 불안해하고 다음날 돈을 주며 당장 나가라고 요구한다. 한편 한결(진주형)은 케이원 홈쇼핑 사보 모델로 선정되는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,65,782503

So HG turn into a model. :glasses:

Hope he gets surrounded by beautiful female models. Enough to make HN wake up and be JEALOUS!:tounge_xd:

Highlights from ep. 107:

- HG's dad asked HN to tell HG not to move out and HN did it with success. And HN seemed less cold to him. Also HG saw his mom sneakily eating the first night.

- JE told DG that something was wrong with the tonic she threw away and that she got a new batch and he is ecstatic/relieved that is was just a misunderstanding and she does want children with him.

- Yura manipulated HN so far that she felt so sorry for her that Yura now moved in with HN and her family. JE was not amused when she saw that.

Now a certain someone will be jealous with HG being a model and the number of women fans increasing lol. Thank goodness YR is doing a good deed for JH. She is even staying with HN home and she is gathering evidences. I hope they find out about the wrong meds being fed to the mom soon. It's too dangerous. And also I hope YR dries the mother and daughter duo out of their money and never get cut. 

YR wants to get money from everyone. Smart girl, I knew when she acting all weak and sad and being bullied was an act in the previous preview. I don't care as long she dry JE and her mother and leaves broke.

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Man he handled all that like a master hahaha

Now he can say his HN convince him to stay bahahaha

Dang he had everyone in a panic.

I loved that he caught his mother on the first night and then deliberately came down the second night "to drink water" while his mom was hiding in the kitchen and his dad was trying to stop him from going in and seeing her.  LOL He is such an adorable troll. He was really having fun with it.

sometimes I feel sorry for the actress who is playing SH's role. Viewers dislike her :) . I hope she plays a role of a kind woman in the next drama to show her real talent and wipe away the negative image created by her role. In reality, she is a very beautiful woman, chic, tall, slim. And her face doesn't show aging marks :)

Do you notice that Yuri is a very good judge of characters. She noticed right away that HN is very kind. (I wonder why HG's mom doesn't see through HN :( ). 

I like the fact that Hanna loves chocolates. Really honest, I envy her, how can she be so slim while eating chocolates :)

Archived